Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

thao_2512 said: k_xs said:

thao_2512 said: My friend helped me clarify it: Script reading (6min), PC (20min), poster shooting (6min), 메이킹 = making (214min), NG (II9min), interview (127min), commentary (120min) *poster shooting (10min).

yep the darling thread gone for a while. had to relog just now & search. it's back

Ragarding pinicchio dvd,,,will there be english subtitle? Or only in korean language? :bz

class="at_ttl"4 K-Drama and K-Pop Inspired Ways To Celebrate April Fools’ Day

BY Adrienne Stanley | Apr 01, 2015 04:26 PM EDT

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk 

April 1 marks one of the most humorous and dreaded holidays, April Fools’ Day. April Fools’ Day brings out the mischievous personalities of people who are normally not jokesters. that will startle K-Pop fans. Some K-Drama stars are notorious for their pranks, while several K-pop figures including YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk have received attention for their routine trolling of fans. Here are 5 ways that you deliver April Fools’ Day pranks to K-Drama and K-pop fans.

3. Convince a fan of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk that they are dating.

There are several mock-ups of what appear to be photos from celebrity sites like Dispatch which feature Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in couples poses. Capitalize on these photos to convince someone that they have decided to start dating.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80177/20150401/4-k-drama-and-k-pop-inspired-ways-to-celebrate-april-fools-day.htm

aydenJ said: Ragarding pinicchio dvd,,,will there be english subtitle? Or only in korean language? :bz

Guys help please
이 외에도 현재 키스신 명장면을 요청하여 지금 편집 작업 중이며 5분~10분 정도로 편집 될 예정입니다.키스신 명장면이 포함 되면 총 부가영상 시간은 ★620 분★ 이상이 될 것으로 예상 합니다. 빠른 시일 내에 최종적인 러닝 타임을 공지 할 수 있도록 하겠습니다.
cr: jessyyang

Google translate: In addition to the current request will be edited scenes kissing scene editing jungyimyeo now about 5-10 minutes. When the kiss scene scenes are included, the total additional imaging time is expected to be more than 분 ★ 620 ★. Soon too so we can notify the final running time

why there is no discussion in this thread? i have never seen it so silent? or has everone moved to darling thread?

Does anyone know where I can watch Pinocchio with Chinese DUBs? I'm trying to persuade my mama to watch it and she's not a fan of Kdramas. So to avoid any more excuses, I watch to make her watch Pinocchio with the dubbing. So anyone know of where I can watch the Taiwanese version? I can stream it live but I think she'd rather watch it on playback :3

LOL i don't understand the relationship dynamics that's happening but this is epic =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
You Came From Pinocchio