Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Recommended Posts

THANK YOU WELLMADE AND SALT ENTERTAINMENT FOR THIS PAINFUL NIGHT IN SHANGHAI
[150328] Lee Jong Suk fanmeeting in Shanghai <Lucky fan 1/4> (1)
CBL_RNuXIAACdyR.png
CBL_R2YWoAIo_yb.png
CBL_RRpWUAASqmn.png
CBL_PLFWcAAxNOc.png
CR: LOGO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Following a decision by the team of k-drama moderators, the thread is subject to a temporary closure for the following reasons:

  • On March 23, @Lyrayoo issued a final warning and fell quickly on deaf ears.
  • This is a drama thread. Anything that is not relevant or related to the show is considered spamming!
  • Posting actors/actresses individual activities which have no relevance to the topic belongs to the actors/actresses forums!
  • Lee Jong Suk's thread: Click here! Park Shin Hye's thread: Click here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad, this thread is back.. lucky, it was just closed temporarily.
Yeah, we should talk about any of the casts, not only DARLING, right? hehe :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pinocchio thread has over 4.4 million views.. wow!!! daebak!! nice to be back to my second home :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Included on Pinocchio's BR/ DVD cut based on DVD cafe: 
1.Script reading -6 mins2.Presscon - 20 mins   3.Poster shooting- 10 mins 4.NG- 214 mins 5.Couple interview- 127 mins
6.Commentary - 120 mins 
cr: JessyYang Via: khjpearl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hellolive said: I'm glad, this thread is back.. lucky, it was just closed temporarily.
Yeah, we should talk about any of the casts, not only DARLING, right? hehe :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So aside from the regular 20 episodes, the BR/DVD cut will contain at least 616 extra mins. of NGs,interviews etc..

CBhMm3mUgAANEka.jpg

cr: khjpearl

It's more than i was expecting 8->

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rania Zeid said: Included on Pinocchio's BR/ DVD cut based on DVD cafe: 
1.Script reading -6 mins2.Presscon - 20 mins   3.Poster shooting- 10 mins 4.NG- 214 mins 5.Couple interview- 127 mins
6.Commentary - 120 mins 
cr: JessyYang Via: khjpearl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thao_2512 said: Rania Zeid said: Included on Pinocchio's BR/ DVD cut based on DVD cafe: 
1.Script reading -6 mins2.Presscon - 20 mins   3.Poster shooting- 10 mins 4.NG- 214 mins 5.Couple interview- 127 mins
6.Commentary - 120 mins 
cr: JessyYang Via: khjpearl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ktiminie said: thao_2512 said: Rania Zeid said: Included on Pinocchio's BR/ DVD cut based on DVD cafe: 
1.Script reading -6 mins2.Presscon - 20 mins   3.Poster shooting- 10 mins 4.NG- 214 mins 5.Couple interview- 127 mins
6.Commentary - 120 mins 
cr: JessyYang Via: khjpearl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×