Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
LavelyShai

⚜ Choiza (Choi Jae Ho) & Choi Sulli (Choi Jin Ri) ⚜ ChoiRi ⚜

Choiza (Choi Jae Ho) & Choi Sulli (Choi Jin Ri)

choiza_36630.jpg?0
Stage Name: Choiza
Date of Birth: March 17, 1980
Height: 180 cm
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Reviewing Movies & Building Computers
Education: Sejong University
Associated Acts: Dynamic Duo

++++

sulli-325x421.jpg
Stage Name: Choi Sulli
Date of Birth: March 29, 1994
Height: 170 cm
Blood Type: O
Religion: Christianity
Associated Acts: f(x) - former member

Instagram: jin_ri_sul

I guess it true now
cr: http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/18/media-outlet-publishes-date-photos-of-fxs-sulli-and-dynanmic-duos-choiza-both-sides-cautiously-confirm-relationship/

Media outlet Dispatch has posted a photo exclusive that appears to show f(x) star Sulli out on an evening date with DynamicDuo member Choiza

The story features a series of photographs of what appears to be the two stars out on a walk in the Namsan Park area of central Seoul, although the pair are shown wearing facial masks throughout. Although the photos show the stars walking at some distance from each other, one of the photos seems to show Chozia holding his hand out to Sulli to prevent her from slipping over.

Dispatch alleges that the “date” took place on August 10, and that Sulli and Choiza first drove to the park, then went on a walk. They then, allegedly, followed this up by watching a movie (“The Pirates,” which Sulli stars in) at the Namsan Drive-in Movie Theater, in the Junggu district of the capital. The media outlet also carries a photograph of what it claims was their car, although the stars are not visible in this picture.

Dispatch reports that an acquaintance of both said the two were in ambiguous state of their relationship when they were first captured together in August of last year. Since then, their relationship continued to progress.

Soon after the publication of the new “date” photos, SM Entertainment, the agency that represents Sulli, responded with the statement, “They are in a supportive relationship,” describing that Sulli and Choiza rely on each other. Amoeba Culture, the agency that represents Choiza, stated, “They are currently getting to know each other and proceeding cautiously in their relationship.” The agency also explained their ambiguity in confirming Sulli and Choiza’s relationship. We apologize for being unable to clearly explain despite the growing suspicions. It was due to various personal reasons. We also apologize for causing many people to worry.”

Dispatch had also written in its report that Sulli was caught between being an actress or a singer, and left her team to focus on acting. SM responded to this allegation, saying, “The content concerning f(x) is absolutely untrue.”

The f(x) star is currently on leave from all activities with her group, and rumored sightings of Sulli with Choiza have continued to dominate entertainment news in Korea since late July this year.

SM Confirms Choiza and Sulli′s Relationship
With Dynamic Duo′s Choiza and f(x)′s Sulli swept in another round of dating rumors, SM Entertainment officiall stated that the two have a relationship where they rely on each other.

On August 19, SM Entertainment confirmed the dating rumors, saying, "Sulli and Choiza rely on each other."

Ahead of the statement, one media platform revealed photos of Sulli and Choiza enjoying a date together.
In the photos, Choiza and Sulli wore comfortable work out clothes and masks to hide their faces while walking closely with each other. With the release of the photos, the public waited to see if a confirmation will come out.

One SM affiliate said simply, "They are dating."

However, the affiliate denounced stories that Sulli and f(x) are going through a conflict, saying, "Details related to f(x) are unfounded."

After being chased by dating rumors since September of 2013, Choiza and Sulli have finally become an official couple after a year. 

Mwave

Dynamic Duo′s Choiza Confirms Relationship with Sulli in Official Statement
After going around and around, Dynamic Duo′s Choiza finally confirmed that he is dating f(x)′s Sulli. 

Through a press release on August 19, Amoeba Culture stated, "The two spent time together as close colleagues before developing good feelings towards each other and eventually dating." 

On this day, one media platform revealed photos of the two while on a date, bringing back dating rumors. The news pushed Choiza to confirm his relationship with Sulli. 

Through Amoeba Culture, Choiza stated, "After seeing her struggle and in pain due to mean comments, I didn′t want to become another source of pain due to our relationship and decided staying quiet wasn′t the answer."

"As we′re still at the stage when we′re carefully growing with good feelings, please watch over us with interest." 

The following is the statement from Amoeba Culture. 

Hello, this is Amoeba. 

We want to thank you for supporting Dynamic Duo, and would like to address the article about Dynamic Duo member Choiza′s dating rumors. 

The two spent time together as close colleagues before developing good feelings about each other and eventually dating. 

We want to thank everyone who has loved and supported Choiza and ask for your support and love for these two people in the future as well. 

he following is Choiza′s statement through Amoeba Culture. 

I would like to first sincerely apologize for worrying many people for not delivering a refreshing explanation with ongoing rumors and suspicions due to personal circumstances. 

After seeing her struggle and in pain due to mean comments, I didn′t want to become another source of pain due to our relationship and decided staying quiet wasn′t the answer.

As we′re still at the stage when we′re carefully growing with good feelings, please watch over us with interest.

Thank you. 

Mwave
Latest Round of ChoiRi dating pictures credit to Dispatch2014817231050het8net_T5_94929.JPG
201481863046219net_T5_95086.jpg

I'm guessing this a timeline of the rumors

2014819133072yd4net_T5_95548.jpg

Now all I need is for an actual public appearance from these two. I mean, is that selfish? :)

Now that they're officially "out", can we get more cute pics like the one that was found in his wallet? They're so cute. ChoizaWalletSulli-450x330.jpg

Is it okay if I join this discussion? :)
I too, have no problem with them dating.  Like what the others say, they deserve to be happy.
How true that Fashion King, which Sulli is part of had a photoshoot schedule yesterday but Sulli did not show up?
If indeed acting is her passion and if the rumor was true, I really hope she attends her schedule pertaining to her movie project/s.

Since their dating rumour spread last year..I never think that they're only colleague. Just look how they held each other hand together in the past photo. Maybe because their age difference that made their agency worried about Sulli's image as an idol. But you can't control your feeling when it comes to love.

Even the owner of one entertainment company (I forgot his name) finally married one of his idol because they fell for each other :)

Just be happy, Choi-Sulli. Dont let others ruin your happiness. But please, do your best on your works, OK? Fighting!

hmm this is quite the odd couple. wouldn't have imagined them but seems like they're happy. i just hope Sulli can commit to her acting duties and reassure poor f(x) fans after a somewhat disappointing comeback (having to cut schedules).
anyhow congrats to them!

Recent blind items posted by K-Pop,K-Fans- The person with a huge scandal is about to get married? Both sides of parents had met up
There will be a daebak star married couple. They seem to be planning to tie the knot despite the cold looks surrounding them and the big age gap. The families of the couple have processed much further. A's age is the best to get married. If he gets married to B, he will be the envy of the public. B is not interested in the entertainment industry, so their relationship is developing easily. There were a lot of controversies with their scandal but if they end up getting married, the responses are expected to change because it'll prove that their relationship was not a light one.
People think it matches ChoiRi and it does make sense. They have a 14 year age gap, there was a lot controversies surrounding their dating scandal and fans didn't think Sulli had any interest in the entertainment industry (although she just came off of her hiatus)http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/11/recent-blind-items.html

Article: 'Sugarman' Choiza's ambiguous rap... revealing his inner feelings for Sulli?

Source: Sports Today via Nate

His rap: "Everyone looks at me and calls me crazy. They look at you and call you foolish, that you can do better. We're not worried, the eyes around us can look at us cold but our gazes for each other are as warm as spring.":wub:

NetizenBuzz

Well I love how they're being so open (as they can) with their relationship, they really do love each other. Jealous. 

Choiza's response to Sulli poppin a soju bottle is too adorable

choiza_1457576452_sulli.jpg

The captions to the photo reads, "#sojupower #lightenup". Her boyfriend Choiza then response with a cute comment as he wrote, "drink little". However, Sulli disagrees and said, "There is no little"

source

Sulli posted 6 pictures of her with Choiza on Instagram. True queen indeed.

Spoiler

• Like 1

[enter-talk] WITNESS OF SULLI AND CHOIZA'S DATE

hul they stayed there for 4~5 hours!!
there was a student who saw them together and took pictures
they look like they went there without their managers...
it's nice to see that they look infatuated with each otherㅋㅋ
for celebrities they date pretty freely ..ㅋㅋ

download.jsp?FileKey=510181CEE297F5E8D84

download.jsp?FileKey=1EAE6920891F0220E54

download.jsp?FileKey=8BFCEB0D61402B81391

post response:
[+145][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.15 18:57 
she's the prettiest of the prettiest I don't think I've ever seen a kid like her around me before

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.15 19:07 
wow her hair totally grew out so long, looks like it'll take 1hour to dry up

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.15 19:06 
no but even pictures like those, you can see how pretty she is..

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.16 00:10 
they love each other and are dating just right, why are people saying stuff like "ajussi eating with a kid" and "Suzy is prettier"?? Is she Suzy?? Are you gonna be happy to know that people agree that Suzy is prettier?? ㄷㄷ

ㅡㅡ |2016.04.15 23:10 
I wonder how is it to live with such a face........

Pann-Choa