kanzcech

[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

Posted (edited)

I finally bought the director's cut of this drama. I  am excited.  Really one of my top favorites. 

UPDATE ON THIS... I thought I would be getting it, but the website told me it was out of print... and nobody had it.  I knew it was difficult, but if you go to their website, it'll say 'rare'... and they jacked the price up a ton... so maybe it means that they do have it.... but I wasn't willing to pay that much for a DVD... even one as beloved as Healer... and yes, it is one of my favourites!!!  I am major sad. :'(  

Edited by darcydevenus
didn't want to write a new section.
  • Like 3

On 6/22/2017 at 11:11 PM, maryofbethany said:

just felt like dropping by here... its felt home today. waves hi to healerites.

just one news about Song Ji nah joining the team of writernims at The King Loves. :
http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/main-writer-behind-the-king-loves-revealed-to-be-song-ji-nah/

This is still so mysterious to me... It was first issued that it was  healer's asst writer behind this and not Song Ji na herself.... I guess, there was something wrong with the script, that't why this drama keeps on delaying that it's supposed to be shown early of 2017....Then Song Ji na took over, and perhaps use her name only??..

Song Ji na usually picks her own actors/actress for the role, not just only of popularity (except Faith- this drama has lots of jinx and LMH ended up the 3rd choice).... 

• Like 2

On 18/07/2017 at 9:31 PM, hrh77 said:

This is still so mysterious to me... It was first issued that it was  healer's asst writer behind this and not Song Ji na herself.... I guess, there was something wrong with the script, that't why this drama keeps on delaying that it's supposed to be shown early of 2017....Then Song Ji na took over, and perhaps use her name only??..

Song Ji na usually picks her own actors/actress for the role, not just only of popularity (except Faith- this drama has lots of jinx and LMH ended up the 3rd choice).... 

@hrh77
(changed my attitudes towards the drama TKL. so comments deleted.)

• Like 1