Quantcast
sig-Hadise

HOW much cola , coffee , or tea do you drink every day ?

I drink tea once a day, sometimes twice. I have so much tea at my house. Milk tea, Korean citrus tea, iced jasmine tea, blueberry tea, you name it. I try not to drink too much caffeine because it irritates my stomach. Every now and then I pick up an iced coffee, though. I barely drink soda. I would rather drink water.

Personally I've heard that 5 cups of coffee per day is OK, if it sugarless and not so strong. But I drink coffee way much more everyday. And yeahh, I don't have problems with caffeine, caffeine has problems with me. By the ay, guys, any ideas which coffee maker should I choose from this Jonsguide list? I want to buy a coffee maker to prepare even more coffee ;) I don't want it to be super exprensive, but it has to be a good friend who offers a good cup of coffee every morning, Any suggestions?

I don't drink cola and other lemonade at all, it seems now for me a bit disgusting in taste :P But I drink coffee and tead almost every day, really a lot :D Also simple water and sometimes hot chocolate or apple juice :)

Eh I normally only drink green tea (a few cups a day) but lately I've been drinking diet sodas again -_- about 600 ml 

Coke - Stopped drinking that long time ago (used to like drinking it as a kid)

Coffee - Nope, hate the smell of it! >_< will never want to drink it, would rather drink hot chocolate.

Tea - would drink some at Chinese restaurants (yum-cha)

On 26/7/2014 at 4:44 AM, meltdown said:

I drink 1~2 cups of tea daily, no coffee no cola/soda

Me too. :)  Just the number of cups is more. I drink about 3-4 cups of tea.

I don't drink tea and cola but I'm fan of coffee .When I worked for Starbucks, there was a regular who used to sit down, order a venti coffee and get two refills after he downed the first one. That's 60 ounces of coffee, not 9 cups but pretty close
I have a Gaggia (Baby) coffee machine for about 15 years and it just works, it takes no time to get your coffee in the morning and it is always exceptional, lots of crema and two cups at a time. Now looking for new one cozzy machine with grinder. Anyone who says instant coffee is the way to go obviously has never tasted good coffee from a proper espresso machine.. One tip I would add is if you want milky coffee (Cafe-latte) then use semi or fullfat UHT/Longlife Milk not fresh milk (it enhances the taste) and use an espresso amount of coffee and the rest is hot milk (So very little water). On the other hand if your doing tea always fresh milk. smile.png

A cup of coffee, sometimes. No cup of cola, always. Two cup of hot tea, often. Lots cups of water, always.

I drink about 10 cups of coffee everyday. I stopped drinking cola  years ago so I only drink when I cannot find bottled water outside. And I don't like tea.

Today I drank a kind of ....at my friend's home. He told me that this is a very famous Chinese Rock tea that grows on the rock, while, I do not never heard of it before. The taste is very strange and difficult to describe. To be honest, it was difficult for me to accept this taste at first, but I was surprised to find that after drank it, the taste was very mellow and smooth with long lasting aroma ( seems like smoked ??? ), which makes me very comfortable and enjoyable.

Qi Lan Oolong Tea, how amazing tea.

qi-lan-oolong-tea-05.jpg

Edited by triplem
Removed commercial links

I drink tea every day invited to sweet milk. Is sweet milk good for health? Because it contains sugar.