Quantcast
sig-Hadise

HOW much cola , coffee , or tea do you drink every day ?

I strayed away from soft drinks because they're not healthy for me.

Although I will have one coke once in a blue moon during birthday cake party.

I MUST have a gigantic tea or coffee w/ soy milk in the morning, severe creature of habit so it feels strange to start the day without it lol

I usually have 1-2 cups of coffee or tea on the days that I work. And I have pop/soda when I crave it which is usually once every other week. Other than for that I try to stick to water/coconut water and/or fresh juices. 

I drink 1 cup of coffee Monday to Friday - sometimes 2 if I'm losing steam throughout the day. I don't drink pop at all and rarely drink tea.

I never drink cola or any kind of soda, the only exception is when I'm dining out. I drink coffee at least once a week but my love is tea. I drink green tea every night^_^

5 cup of coffee everyday and I think it"s never enoug to wake me up                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Coffee? Nope. I dont like the bitter taste.

Cola? Uhm. Nope? Alright Sometimes when i dine out XD.

Tea?  Sometimes when i feel i want it.

Water? YES! I think 1 big bottle a day.

• Like 1

I love coffee, especially iced coffee or lattes, but I don't drink them anymore since it has a bad effect on my skin, sadly.

Cola, as much as I used to love it, I never drink it since it tends to be a lil unhealthy.

I only lots of water and green tea. 

For a little pick me up, I just drink lots of lemon water instead because it's healthier.

I don't drink any of that stuff. I don't like coffee. I don't really drink tea. I drink cola like... I don't know but it's a rare occasion.

soda: rarely!

water/ tea: daily

coffee: depends; if I feel like I am not alert then I need a cup or two!

I drink a lot of Tea lol... I drink about 1-3 cups everyday. Even if it's a hot day, I would still have a hot cup of tea.

Sometimes I drink coffee in the morning to keep me awake.

I drink about 1 can of soft drink every week as a refreshment