Birth Date: March 05, 1999
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
Position: Maknae, Rapper, Dancer
Specialties: Dance, Rap
Blood Type: O

Discography:

FIXING BE RIGHT BACK~!

New SM Girl Group Red Velvet Releases Group Teaser

Following up on their release of individual teaser images for new girl group Red VelvetSM Entertainment has come out with a group teaser. This is ahead of the group’s official debut on August 4, when the group’s digital single “Happiness” hits online music stores.

Red Velvet is SM’s first new group since the wildly popular EXO, which debuted roughly two years ago. The group consist of members SeulgiIreneWendy, and Joy, previously a part of SM’s pre-debut team SMRookies.

The name Red Velvet symbolizes the combination of sexiness and power (red) and a feminine softness (velvet). 

The group’s official website: Red Velvet – SMTown

00007.png

soompi

Red Velvet Debut Schedule and Additional Teaser Photos Revealed

SM Entertainment has revealed more details about the imminent debut of its new four-piece girl group, Red Velvet. The new act will make its television debut on the August 1 edition of KBS music show, “Music Bank.”

The girls will then begin on a busy schedule to promote their debut track, “Happiness,” with appearances on MBC’s “Music Core” slated for August 2, and SBS’ “Inkikayo” planned for August 3.

Red-Velvet2.jpg

The performances will be followed up on August 4 with the digital release of “Happiness” though sites such as Naver Music,GenieMelon and others.

“Happiness” is described as an urban Euro-pop number which fuses synth sounds and African drum beats.

SM has also gone live with a website for the new act, which will contain details on the girl group’s upcoming schedule, news and official messages from the group, as well as a guestbook and an array of individual and group teaser photos.

soompi

Finally I can make a comment. I happy that sm made four members. I watch all three girls. Joy don't know much about her. Any have a video of her. Pm me

First page updated picture! And street picture going to there 1st performance tonight!!

Bt6kBNeCAAA6Z9S.jpg:largeBt6jpunCMAAYP-y.jpg:largeBt6j0-4CMAIFPlR.jpg:large

[NEWS PHOTO] 140801 레드벨벳 Red Velvet on the way to Music Bank

EZnicGQ.jpgAblxxID.jpggIhnZcE.jpgit9XMMJ.jpg77uL3WT.jpgWsMP1FY.jpgi26C04V.jpgo4VEm5e.jpgOO3TMaG.jpgfJPcLsV.jpgpIFGHrs.jpg0QbJFo0.jpgeFSXMYs.jpgGkfhe0a.jpgUSUtVTz.jpgLuygPc9.jpgTaoDnj4.jpgaQPvc4z.jpgSupNcLU.jpgtaieWgi.jpgCPFe3RF.jpg2dgUTUh.jpgEfMi6KA.jpgMi1winv.jpgtgwjOVf.jpg388UuT6.jpgv0KNs18.jpgDkbAQoI.jpgvM8rk8k.jpgteMmWfy.jpgn1nyLVK.jpglK3nZfy.jpgsource : jovely,wannaB,10thfebruary,wendyland,pitapat,puregoddess,news

I just cant! Irene, Wendy, SeulGi and Joy are just soooo gorgeous! Like omgod! This is not even professional pictures or a pictorial I can't wait to see there music video today with a performance tonight ahh Red Velvet-jjang! :)

I'm excited to see their performance! I hope the song is good and they're not too nervous. 
Thanks for the pictures @dodol525, but next time please put most of the images in spoiler tags. 

Red Velvet Debut MV "Happiness" has been released!!! @princess @dodol525 @lindab12http://youtu.be/z4I2Ai-nNOw

yes i can post again im excited for their performance :D
im irene and seulgi biases xD
because of my fanfiction

BaekYeon = Irene ChanDara = SeulGi =)) =)) =))

@dodol525 @lindab12 @lavelyshai OMGosh died in happiness literally! I really thought the music video was adorable and the song was pretty cute! I really can't wait for the performance I just found a love for a 4 member group other than CSJH now I'm satisfied with Red Velvet <;'D

I love SM not put them into trashy like other artist from another company/. they look like school girl but transform themself to woman like Wendy. It going to be hard to get to know them now. Alot of people started to like them. I heard they have fans that coming to music bank. LOl hater seem to turn around and like REd Velvet.

Red Velvet are pretty recognizable with their tinted hair! I think they're very cute!
Here are some HQ pics from Dispatch ^^

fsBasB7.jpg

More under the spoiler

EjiP5H3.jpgHsucdRe.jpgHpB1Imb.jpgPG04MZK.jpgxn61MyU.jpgg7IIqGe.jpgGrSFpn5.jpg0b1Rp8U.jpgsgIuZqw.jpg

[iNFO] Irene introduce herself as leader at Music Bank

ctto

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"140801 Red Velvet 레드벨벳 행복 Happiness
http://youtu.be/X4Y0FKMvnK4

Interview with Red Velvet

http://youtu.be/1rSGU8dDj1Q

They are really multi-talented :D
Still can't differentiate Irene and Seulgi tough without their hair color >.<Hope they have good debut time :)