Quantcast
johnpatric

Why did you choose your member name?

Simple question, I am really fascinated to know why people have chosen there names for this site?
I chose mine because, I am me and I love myself... I'd love to know why you chose yours.

• Like 1

silent = I'm quiet, silent most of the time. quiet is overuseddragon = I might be a lion or dragon underneath my calm, quiet, timid exterior

GREEN - my favorite color

3 - one of my favorite numbers (because of Allen Iverson)

ZY - my nickname

because my chinese friends type kara xi instead of kara ssi 카라씨when they're messaging me so yeah.

raasyndrome, for Dhira(my real name) and syndrome.my username is just like Lee Seung Hyun / LeeU or know as Lumin from M.Pire.he is my first crush and love :)

I was still really into the Anime/Japanese culture scene when I chose my name back when I first stumbled upon Kpop/Kdrama (good o' DBSK days...). Chibi means tiny and that's a nickname I've had since high school. I can't change it and don't wish to make a new one. It's kind of a nostalgic reminder for me.

Lola Leatherwhip is my stripper name LOL I decided to see what my stripper name was via the name generator after hearing Iggy Azalea was actually her stripper name, not her real name like I had thought.

• Like 1

I love how deep and meaningful some replies are here... meanwhile here I was in junior high picking my fave Kpop song at that moment lol

mine is kinda random and stupid.

daRings: meaning "The Rings" LOL

coz at that time I was thinking of "Lord of the Rings" for some odd reason...

Kyu because Sunggyu from INFINITE is my ultimate bias and the zizi comes from Woohyun's nickname for him. Thus you get Kyuzizi because I'm a Woogyu shipper.

*le sigh* :D

mine's really lame, I wanted to sign up quickly and anything I could think of was already taken :( 

jgman =
just give me a name 

• Like 1

jgman said: mine's really lame, I wanted to sign up quickly and anything I could think of was already taken :( 

jgman =
just give me a name 

twayblade has been my secondary username for a very long time. came from the redwall series. didn't realize twayblade was a female character until much later. oops, oh well.