Quantcast
angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

why do these two like to post pics of these wheels in different places?? ^_^

guigui fb : june 11 2016 

caption: 站在倫敦,躺在倫敦 GB

https://taecguinews.wordpress.com/2016/06/11/guigui-fb-61116-at-140-am-tst/

13344767_10157075297285038_7667239214810

the answer that popped into my head when i read your question @Lmangla :

Because ferris wheels are circle and is the same shape as an eye, especially the one behind her in the pic, the London Eye, and you know how someone's name has a character that sounds like "eye".

what am I saying????? LOL

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mikoshine said:

the answer that popped into my head when i read your question @Lmangla :

Because ferris wheels are circle and is the same shape as an eye, especially the one behind her in the pic, the London Eye, and you know how someone's name has a character that sounds like "eye".

what am I saying????? LOL

good answer! I like! :D

but

• Like 7

LOL. I find it amusing and familiar the way Taecyeon speak with adorable and playful Jackson XD Do watch, do watch hehe. 

• Like 5

given his love for food and wanting non-picky girl, this fan art is spot on, no? hahahah :D

cr: angelasufu

game《Taec Man》-2016 

Ck0VYpSUgAAOYwX.jpg

• Like 6

Oh my, that is really adorable! @Lmangla

There are many food around however it is Pau (steamed bun) in the middle, Pau considered as popular food in Chinese cultures and the rest of the food are not much related.

Is this creator secretly is TaecGui's shipper? :D Ahh but she probably will just put Guigui's head, Ghost or Three-alien eyes. 

• Like 6

On 6/17/2016 at 3:36 PM, Lmangla said:

given his love for food and wanting non-picky girl, this fan art is spot on, no? hahahah :D

cr: angelasufu

game《Taec Man》-2016 

Ck0VYpSUgAAOYwX.jpg

i thought of Taec Man too before i saw that that's what the creator also named it...LOL

but taec's face though... :D 

• Like 5

he took a break from osaka castle. kekeke...

june 15 tweet: (translation 2pmalways): Might have thought that I went to the Osaka Castle, but today it's Glico-sanㅋㅋㅋ

ClC8n59UoAA35Xc.jpg 

gilco was happy! so they (PR) tweeted... june 16: Thank you for shooting !!RT:@taeccool 오사카성 가는줄 알았겠지만 오늘은 글리코상ㅋㅋㅋ

ClII1kZUYAELK3G.jpg

and since we always learn in this thread! :D -- glico is a confectionary company and famous for its caramel candy. the photo that taec took (of that huge sign of a running man) is a well-known landmark in osaka since 1950s.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

he took a break from osaka castle. kekeke...

june 15 tweet: (translation 2pmalways): Might have thought that I went to the Osaka Castle, but today it's Glico-sanㅋㅋㅋ 

gilco was happy! so they (PR) tweeted... june 16: Thank you for shooting !!RT:@taeccool 오사카성 가는줄 알았겠지만 오늘은 글리코상ㅋㅋㅋ

and since we always learn in this thread! :D -- glico is a confectionary company and famous for its caramel candy. the photo that taec took (of that huge sign of a running man) is a well-known landmark in osaka since 1950s.

ClC8n59UoAA35Xc.jpg

the people behind him are holding up umbrellas which indicates that it may have been raining that day... taec, where's your umbrella? did you go out without one? LOL

• Like 5

short teaser for Taec's new ghost drama :) 

first couple of seconds scared the crap out of me :astonished::confounded:

• Like 4

On 6/20/2016 at 10:23 PM, mikoshine said:

the people behind him are holding up umbrellas which indicates that it may have been raining that day... taec, where's your umbrella? did you go out without one? LOL

GuiGui become stingy? I know GuiGui have too many umbrellas!

• Like 3

On 6/23/2016 at 0:16 AM, angelangie said:

wow remember Shanghai MCount where GG MC? XD they really give her something and CJ is definitely taking care of GG :)  :)

cr: as tagged & Quỷ Quỷ Ngô Ánh Khiết - Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie - 鬼鬼吴映洁 VietNam Fanpage  (Facebook)

13466255_1215845488460419_12149473099065

wow! look at how much that dress costs! :dizzy:

doesn't guigui also have a Hermes watch? like the one that looked like a padlock?

• Like 4

it's been kind of slow these days... not much happening :mellow:

anyway, taec greeted khun on his birthday... :) 

• Like 5

kekeke.... doesn't taec look like nickhun stepped on his feet but he still had to smile @mikoshine:D

was this posted earlier?

guigui fb: june 17, 2016

13466059_10157101524995038_3659291143157 

這一條路說起來 走得不算是特別苦 算是一出道就受到大家的認知 但沒有真正認同 一直以來覺得自己不是那麼努力的人 但一直保持一個最乾淨的心 面對所有過程 即將前往自己所期待著曾經不知道會不會發生的事 不敢想像居然有生之年可以完成這件事 充滿緊張害怕期待的心 我知道我可以的 不管受到世人的任何反應 我就要做好 才對得起自己 (fist bump emoticon) 正式開啟備戰模式 韓國我來了! 

Translation by guiguiwuyingjie.tumblr.com: I can’t say that my journey has been very difficult. When I debuted, everyone knew me, but they didn’t really know who I was. I have always thought of myself as a person who doesn’t work that hard, but I have always maintained a pure heart. Looking at where I have been to what I am awaiting and never thought would happen in the future, I can’t believe that I would be able to complete this in my life. With a heart filled with nervousness, fear, and excitement, I know that I can do it. Regardless of the reactions that I receive from others, I will do it well to not let myself down. [fist bump] I’m officially getting into battle mode. Korea, here I come! 

https://taecguinews.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/guigui-fb-61716-at-129-pm-tst/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... doesn't taec look like nickhun stepped on his feet but he still had to smile @mikoshine:D

was this posted earlier?

guigui fb: june 17, 2016

這一條路說起來 走得不算是特別苦 算是一出道就受到大家的認知 但沒有真正認同 一直以來覺得自己不是那麼努力的人 但一直保持一個最乾淨的心 面對所有過程 即將前往自己所期待著曾經不知道會不會發生的事 不敢想像居然有生之年可以完成這件事 充滿緊張害怕期待的心 我知道我可以的 不管受到世人的任何反應 我就要做好 才對得起自己 (fist bump emoticon) 正式開啟備戰模式 韓國我來了! 

Translation by guiguiwuyingjie.tumblr.com: I can’t say that my journey has been very difficult. When I debuted, everyone knew me, but they didn’t really know who I was. I have always thought of myself as a person who doesn’t work that hard, but I have always maintained a pure heart. Looking at where I have been to what I am awaiting and never thought would happen in the future, I can’t believe that I would be able to complete this in my life. With a heart filled with nervousness, fear, and excitement, I know that I can do it. Regardless of the reactions that I receive from others, I will do it well to not let myself down. [fist bump] I’m officially getting into battle mode. Korea, here I come! 

https://taecguinews.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/guigui-fb-61716-at-129-pm-tst/

LOL... now that you mention it @Lmangla, it does seem like that's what's happening... hahahahaha :D

but this is khun's reply to taec's tweet... hehe

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

ah, who was angry that she was trying to be nice to? ;) any interesting comments @mikoshine?

https://taecguinews.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/guigui-fb-62116-at-1122-pm-tst/

不要生氣!餵你吃海鹽焦糖冰淇淋  (heart emoticon)

Translation: Don’t be angry! Feed you salty caramel ice-cream 

there are some quite interesting ones @Lmangla

like this one which, for me, has nothing to do with what guigui posted but i think this person just really liked this photo of TG... hehehehe

comment: 你們的婚紗照拍的真是好看^^  (Your wedding photos looks really good ^^ )

13501755_1202738163090517_68041001791721

and there's also this one... that's taec, right? can anyone like confirm this?

13524544_1722943487970347_20603312366757

cr: to the owners of the photos

• Like 4