Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Recommended Posts

taec's twitter

trans by 2PMAlways: So good looking each time I see him, Jinwookie hyung~ Came to Busan as Audi promo representative~~

that guy's Ha Jiwon's leading man in In Time with You, right? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2016 at 5:07 AM, angelangie said:
On 5/31/2016 at 11:14 PM, Lmangla said:

(just being bratty here.:P.. ) so what if she said his name? there are other celebs that she is friendly with as well right?  

 

hahaha there are tons of artist that she is friendly with and most have good feeling for her :)  u can see that in 'Crime Scene' she is being adore too lols

so then, it is pretty normal if she mentions him right since she has so many friends right? nothing special? :P

 

19 hours ago, korchick said:

My impression of Cao Lu is that she is nice/kind from her attitude on WGM. I am also hoping that GG's Korean can be as good as Cao Lu's (because I want her to be adored & communicate better with a certain korean family:lol:) I hope Cao Lu might help her and be an unnie to her when GG is in Korea.

am enjoying watching cao lu with seho even though there are many who find their pairing odd or boring at best. she is a bit polarizing for some... but then that happened with guigui as well. some thought she was childish and bratty but we found her cute and funny. so different perceptions on the same person....

1 hour ago, mikoshine said:

that guy's Ha Jiwon's leading man in In Time with You, right? 

yea he is @mikoshine; he was also in recent drama called "goodbye mr black"

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any idea if he said anything interesting @minwooluv78 @korchick? this was part of the promo for that variety show he is host of....

Cj1ne8lXIAAHnoU.jpg

cr: owner

(from follow 2pm twitter):  솔플들을 위한 꿀팁 전도사 택연! Taecyeon's Tip for Singles! http://me2.do/GhXe0drY  

taec's tweet may 30: [예고] 짝 찾고 싶죠? 꿀TIP전도사 옥택연이 왔다! 출처 : 대타 맞선 프로젝트 엄마야 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/902992

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so then, it is pretty normal if she mentions him right since she has so many friends right? nothing special? :P

am enjoying watching cao lu with seho even though there are many who find their pairing odd or boring at best. she is a bit polarizing for some... but then that happened with guigui as well. some thought she was childish and bratty but we found her cute and funny. so different perceptions on the same person....

yea he is @mikoshine; he was also in recent drama called "goodbye mr black"

i knew he looked familiar... the previous leading man to taec's ideal type, Ha Jiwon... LOL

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guigui facebook, Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:27 PM [Taiwan Time]

translation: Two little love hearts♥♥where (are they)?

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mikoshine said:

really? I did not notice that (or that I wasn't really paying attention to everything she was saying because I was kind of lazy translating everything she was saying :sweatingbullets:) but that's really great! Thanks for sharing that @chinlylin :) and it's already June so she'll probably be going there anytime soon...

 

yea she did mention about it as Cao Lu also asked GG in passing :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

any idea if he said anything interesting @minwooluv78 @korchick? this was part of the promo for that variety show he is host of....

 

cr: owner

(from follow 2pm twitter):  솔플들을 위한 꿀팁 전도사 택연! Taecyeon's Tip for Singles! http://me2.do/GhXe0drY  

taec's tweet may 30: [예고] 짝 찾고 싶죠? 꿀TIP전도사 옥택연이 왔다! 출처 : 대타 맞선 프로젝트 엄마야 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/902992

 

 

Cj1ne8lXIAAHnoU.jpg

 

hahahah been sometimes since i last seen him having this hair style ROFL :D remind me of the times when they were having their wedding shoot :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yea she did mention about it as Cao Lu also asked GG in passing :)

wait, is she going to be releasing an album in korea or china?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mikoshine said:

guigui facebook, Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:27 PM [Taiwan Time]

Translation: Two little love hearts♥♥where (are they)?

 

GG, my answer to your question....:lol:

cr.creator

diy-quote-wall-art_2745-2.png

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, mikoshine said:

wait, is she going to be releasing an album in korea or china?

 

that is going to be a mystery though my best bet will be in China? since she is after a Chinese artist and it is probably one of CJ plan to make a total break through into the China market

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

(from follow 2pm twitter):  솔플들을 위한 꿀팁 전도사 택연! Taecyeon's Tip for Singles! http://me2.do/GhXe0drY  

taec's tweet may 30: [예고] 짝 찾고 싶죠? 꿀TIP전도사 옥택연이 왔다! 출처 : 대타 맞선 프로젝트 엄마야 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/902992

Well, this is a New concept for lonely singles to meet other singles:D  Yes, it is a reality show... a "dating show" 4 young men and mothers of young women.  The "links" are to the video clips promoting the show. 

Translation:

(from follow 2pm twitter):  솔플들을 위한 꿀팁 전도사 택연! Taecyeon's Tip for Singles! 

(from follow 2pm twitter): a good tip from evangelist/missionary/conductor/minister/messenger TaecYeon for the sadden/unhappy ones 꿀팁= is "good tip" phonetically spelled in korean

taec's tweet may 30: [예고] 짝 찾고 싶죠? 꿀TIP전도사 옥택연이 왔다! 출처 : 대타 맞선 프로젝트 엄마야 

taec's tweet on may 30 [notice/of note]  (You)  want to find your mate/partner? Honey (sweetTIP from evangelist/missionary/conductor/minister/messenger Ok TaecYeon is here/has come! the source/from : A meeting with a prospective marriage partner project with your mother as the "pinch hitter"/playing in your stead/taking the part 

 

Sorry that the translation is a bit stunted or longwinded.... 

Of course since this is promotion for the show, there isn't anything Taec says of his personal life. I will view the other segments/video clips that are on the link and see if Tace says anything of interest to us ;)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, korchick said:

Well, this is a New concept for lonely singles to meet other singles:D  Yes, it is a reality show... a "dating show" 4 young men and mothers of young women.  The "links" are to the video clips promoting the show. 

Translation:

(from follow 2pm twitter):  솔플들을 위한 꿀팁 전도사 택연! Taecyeon's Tip for Singles! 

(from follow 2pm twitter): a good tip from evangelist/missionary/conductor/minister/messenger TaecYeon for the sadden/unhappy ones 꿀팁= is "good tip" phonetically spelled in korean

taec's tweet may 30: [예고] 짝 찾고 싶죠? 꿀TIP전도사 옥택연이 왔다! 출처 : 대타 맞선 프로젝트 엄마야 

taec's tweet on may 30 [notice/of note]  (You)  want to find your mate/partner? Honey (sweetTIP from evangelist/missionary/conductor/minister/messenger Ok TaecYeon is here/has come! the source/from : A meeting with a prospective marriage partner project with your mother as the "pinch hitter"/playing in your stead/taking the part 

 

Sorry that the translation is a bit stunted or longwinded.... 

Of course since this is promotion for the show, there isn't anything Taec says of his personal life. I will view the other segments/video clips that are on the link and see if Tace says anything of interest to us ;)

 

 

wow wow wow lols

okie guys this is freaking coincidence? :D

GG latest interview with Cool Magazine was talking about her deepest wish is to be in a relationship that she can openly admit or that something she can actually do it out there in the open without hiding! :D

Thinking cap on guys? :D

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, angelangie said:

that is going to be a mystery though my best bet will be in China? since she is after a Chinese artist and it is probably one of CJ plan to make a total break through into the China market

that makes sense though, given that she's preparing it for a couple of months...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mikoshine said:

that makes sense though, given that she's preparing it for a couple of months...

 

should be....given that she only study Korean recently i wont think she will be able to pull the full album in Korean probably 1 or 2 verses sure....but the whole song in it is going to be an uphill task for her

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lols seems like GG are full of activities....

She was in Changsa, China earlier today for her press con for 'Days of Our Own'

cr: as tagged

13325519_511711725680471_403487831054253

13346259_511711649013812_43603700248952013323435_511711635680480_365765537722242

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, angelangie said:

GG latest interview with Cool Magazine was talking about her deepest wish is to be in a relationship that she can openly admit or that something she can actually do it out there in the open without hiding! :D

Thinking cap on guys? :D

c-ent celebs seem pretty relaxed with letting fans know they are dating... so who is she interested in? a certain kpop beast? :D

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stills for this Sunday's Crime Scene episode (Guigui and Jackson :))

6320b814gw1f4i13s73fej21kw11ytrq.jpg6320b814gw1f4i13ra27cj21kw11xdy2.jpg6320b814gw1f4i13s0n7mj21kw11y7mc.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×