Quantcast
angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

12 minutes ago, mikoshine said:

really? LOL... sometimes you're the one that posted something first and I edit my post instead... hahahahahaha :D 

but yes, I like her dress too... i really like how they're styling her nowadays... ^_^ 

hahaha but well it proof that we are on the look out for each other so that we dont double post :)

yes the new company are taking more care with her image and give her better care too..... :)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, angelangie said:

u guys can enjoy GG MC cut in M-Count :)

Cr: uploader

it's the first time I've heard someone call her Ying Jie... most people just call her guigui... hehehe ^_^

something interesting during her MCing :)

Cao Lu was asking her which Korean celebrity she liked and took her a few seconds to say she liked TOP... then she asked Cao Lu the same question and Cao Lu answered she likes her husband, Jo Seho and then guigui quickly wanted to change her answer and said, "Ok Taecyeon!" kekekekeke

• Like 7

5 hours ago, mikoshine said:

it's the first time I've heard someone call her Ying Jie... most people just call her guigui... hehehe ^_^

Cao Lu was asking her which Korean celebrity she liked and took her a few seconds to say she liked TOP... then she asked Cao Lu the same question and Cao Lu answered she likes her husband, Jo Seho and then guigui quickly wanted to change her answer and said, "Ok Taecyeon!" kekekekeke

:lol:hahaha.... am sure someone is going to make gifs/snapshots of that scene... folks,please post! (by the way, is that in the YT video? at what time?)

• Like 6

7 hours ago, mikoshine said:

hehehhe yea she said Ok TaecYeon :D since Cao Lu supported her husband so she did the same for her own husband :D

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

:lol:hahaha.... am sure someone is going to make gifs/snapshots of that scene... folks,please post! (by the way, is that in the YT video? at what time?)

hahhaha lmangla 8.36 ^_*

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mikoshine said:

Yes!! She said it loud and clear..haha..

She was drop dead gorgeous in that red pink dress. Simply stunning. However, did the stylist not coordinate the MCs outfit? Coz Cao Lu dress was in skin toned color. Compare to GGs, she was bland.

I also love the fact that she met with Hong Ki..hahaha...she seem still struggling in her korean though.

• Like 7

On 5/28/2016 at 0:04 PM, pshop said:

LOLS he wears it in everywhere. after saw these evidences my impression to taec is not as bad as before. i start to like him more and understand why ggui said he did a lot of sweet things to her. that is so kind of him, wearing a ring even ggui (maybe) never asked him to. so i hope every negative comments about taec in youtube can see this post and change their mind. he was good enough husband to ggui for me. maybe he just doesnt know how show a lovey dovey couple to camera, but atleast he tried his best.

fiuhhh..sorry if this is a long post. hope you guys can enjoy the picts&vids. have a nice weekends~~

oooh sharp eye @pshop!!! looks like from all the vids and photos you collected, he really wore that ring everywhere in 2013... but not since then... did he get tired of wearing a ring? well, it probably doesn't go with his doraemon shorts! ;)

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Lmangla said:

oooh sharp eye @pshop!!! looks like from all the vids and photos you collected, he really wore that ring everywhere in 2013... but not since then... did he get tired of wearing a ring? well, it probably doesn't go with his doraemon shorts! ;)

lols

to me he still wooden but still he did things without saying lols....he is always that....which is why GuiGui said he is a caring guy and when given selection task and if Taec is in it....she will always pick Taec....

somehow to me it seems like she had subconsciously measure each guy she came across against Taec :)

• Like 5

next week 'Crime Scene' GG will be the Detective again, will she be successful in catching the criminal this times? :D

This will also be the episode where Jackson will be guest in too :D heheheh all of us here know who is Jackson right? i wonder how will he address her? :D

cr: as tagged

13301410_510485135803130_349915418763441

• Like 5

taec updated his tweet (may 30, 2016) with caption "sapporo" and some scary looking seafood! so I will not pose those pics! :P ! hahahha...

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

taec updated his tweet (may 30, 2016) with caption "sapporo" and some scary looking seafood! so I will not pose those pics! :P ! hahahha...

er what is a a sapporo? lols i dont mind the scary picture lols

• Like 4

hehehehe GuiGui meet up with HongKi in M-CountDown and honestly their clothes kinda match huh :D lols

cr: as tagged & 百度吳映潔吧

13268402_510511255800518_87571624667372113308502_510511309133846_17904307882957413329388_510511349133842_71849256749730413308218_510511385800505_611747473345503

• Like 4

so lets see....GG meet up with Jackson **ahem** and then HongKi where they acknowledge each other and even HongKi said as much...

hmmmm will Taec n GG ever meet up?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

er what is a a sapporo? lols i dont mind the scary picture lols

kekkeke... think he was referring to the city of sapporo. 2pm is performing in japan but not sure if they are in sapporo or if taec took off to visit in between...

here are the pics.. it really does not look appetizing! kekekek...:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

CjsxabnUkAI-QU5.jpg 

CjsxcbzUkAI7fvo.jpg 

CjsxdnKUgAIrpTG.jpg 

Cjsxe_MUUAEY9zF.jpg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekkeke... think he was referring to the city of sapporo. 2pm is performing in japan but not sure if they are in sapporo or if taec took off to visit in between...

here are the pics.. it really does not look appetizing! kekekek...:sweatingbullets:

wow u are right i wont that into my mouth for sure lols

• Like 5