Quantcast
angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Which articles you referring to @angelangie? Were these recent? Can you post these mentions of taec? 

Lols....knew im going to catch your interest on that :D

lets see it is in this article :D

www.mtv.com.tw/news_detail.php?d=6226

i wont translate the whole article i'm too lazy for it....but there will be 2 phrases that you guys will love :D

讓在一旁的鬼鬼直喊好帥,笑說,「跟我之前的”歐巴”玉澤演(2PM團員)一樣帥,又會唱歌又會跳舞,迷死人啦!」

(GuiGui who was standing at the sides kept saying awesome, laughingly said [Just like my previous oppa TaecYeon (2PM Member) as handsome as great, can dance can sing, totally dazzling)

lols the other phrase will be this

「好久不見鬼鬼,在片場一看到她,整個驚為天人,因為她變得超正,有散發女神的FU!」而鬼鬼則稱讚小樂說,「你才從小鬼頭變成大帥哥咧!而且人帥又會跳 舞,跟澤演一樣又帥又有才華,太迷人了!」而問鬼鬼當下如以前無理頭的個性,劈頭就問小樂,我是不是你的”菜”?小樂很坦白地大笑說,「當然是啊!而且是 女神天菜!因為我喜歡活潑會搞笑又帶可愛的女生,鬼鬼都符合這些條件,絕對是”天菜”等級!讓鬼鬼當下不知所措害羞了起來。

([It had been some times since last see GuiGui, when came to the filming location and saw her, it was like the whole place brighten up cause now she had turn into a real beauty, emitting some of those Goddess FU!] at the same times GuiGui also praise Xiao Le [You're the one that actually grown up, from being a boy into a dazzling handsome young man! Besides handsome, you can also dance, just like Taec who is handsome & talented, that is too dazzling!] At that moment, GuiGui clueless attitude, straight away ask Xiao Le, 'am I your type?' Xiao Le answered with a big laugh, [Of course! Moreover is a Happy Goddess! Because I love those girls that are active who can joke and also cute at the same times, GuiGui totally fit into the bill, more over it is definitely a heavenly dish quality!] which in return GuiGui turn shy suddenly.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

Lols....knew im going to catch your interest on that :D

lets see it is in this article :D

www.mtv.com.tw/news_detail.php?d=6226

i wont translate the whole article i'm too lazy for it....but there will be 2 phrases that you guys will love :D

讓在一旁的鬼鬼直喊好帥,笑說,「跟我之前的”歐巴”玉澤演(2PM團員)一樣帥,又會唱歌又會跳舞,迷死人啦!」

(GuiGui who was standing at the sides kept saying awesome, laughingly said [Just like my previous oppa TaecYeon (2PM Member) as handsome as great, can dance can sing, totally dazzling)

ooooooooooo.......tell me more!

200_s.gif 

kekekke.... so she does not need to talk about taec but she compares anyway to taec? ooooooooooh, :D so is taec her standard for "handsome, can dance, can sing, totally dazzling"? :lol:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, packmule3 said:

I totally forgot about this 520! lol. Before getting immersed in the world kdrama, confession for me was this:

and this:

Not this: 

king2hearts propose scene pic

Nor this:

TAEC proprose to guigui gif

lol. 

kekekeke.... isn't this confession better for your heart?? :P

16.14-16.37   WY : Yes, for guys, it’s bragging/showing off. There’s times when we (2PM members) couldn’t communicate well, especially Taec. Because/for example (WY said “because”, but the subs were written “for example”), when we have “how are you going to confess?” these kind of question/interview, we will say out our own new/fresh ideas/plans (I think he meant the members will just “answer” the questions by giving different answers), but Taec would say something which is very obvious, very very obvious (and I think he meant Taec would give an obvious of his REAL idea), like “open up the car bonnet and tons of balloons fly out”

read more at http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2015/01/variety-show-taec-in-magic-eye-bragging.html

Title of video: Exclusive, Guigui's most real side in private,  fallen in love with Taecyeon in WGM

read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2015/04/news-guigui-on-her-book-and-wgm-fallen.html

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke.... so she does not need to talk about taec but she compares anyway to taec? ooooooooooh, :D so is taec her standard for "handsome, can dance, can sing, totally dazzling"? :lol:

but but but.....

i have tell u everything :D

• Like 4

On 5/20/2016 at 1:56 PM, minwooluv78 said:

hi~  just wanted to share 2PM's short vid with Ceci Korea to celebrate Tony Moly's 10th anniversary.

look for it!! :lol:

in case you're blur blur and missed it you can take a peek below kekeke ;)

ceci! knew I had heard that name before in connection with taecgui..... yup, this was one of taec's indirect ref to WGM and guigui; think it was the first one that we caught...

taec ironing apron (that looks like the one guigui had brought as couple aprons for the show) in dec 2013 issue of Ceci Korea....

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/12/taec-irons-apron-in-ceci.html

he also revealed his ideal type.....

<<<<<<<<<<<<
 Me thinking:
His ideal type here is someone who is not picky eater....and someone who speak some English so it's easier to communicate.

WHY DO YOU NEED ENGLISH IF BOTH OF YOU SPEAK KOREAN????
WHY??? WHY??
oh, wait...she is from oversea? not korean? never mind...carry on! lol -- bladerunner nov 27
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

what do you think folks? @angelangie @packmule3 @minwooluv78 @taecgui4real @pshop @torreydinh @mikoshine -- why is nickhun is rubbing his ear when they say "I love ceci" in the beginning? 
  • Like 8

what do you think folks? @angelangie @packmule3 @minwooluv78 @taecgui4real @pshop @torreydinh @mikoshine -- why is nickhun is rubbing his ear when they say "I love ceci" in the beginning? 

lols......what i think ??? hehehe the indication is so clear but oh well

Rational Thoughts: his fingers are too free he need to do something with it :P

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but but but.....

i have tell u everything :D

noooooooo...... you can't do this to me!! please tell me! is there more?

yoyo104

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

somehow your rational thought sounds pretty terrible! kekeke... his fingers are free and he need to do something? poor nickhun -- you make him sound like a thief stealing an earring or something really worse! ... please, give me your delu thought -- surely that will sound better for nickhun!! kekekeke...

yoyo39

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

noooooooo...... you can't do this to me!! please tell me! is there more?

somehow your rational thought sounds pretty terrible! kekeke... his fingers are free and he need to do something? poor nickhun -- you make him sound like a thief stealing an earring or something really worse! ... please, give me your delu thought -- surely that will sound better for nickhun!! kekekeke...

but but i didnt do anything.....it is all .... there were the only 2 parts that had Taec in it....u should 'GuiGui WHY WONT U SPILL EVERYTHING!!!'

Wat my rational thoughts sounds bad??? :( now you hurt my feeling.....he just had to lay his hands on his ever sensitive ears :P

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but but i didnt do anything.....it is all .... there were the only 2 parts that had Taec in it....u should 'GuiGui WHY WONT U SPILL EVERYTHING!!!'

Wat my rational thoughts sounds bad??? :( now you hurt my feeling.....he just had to lay his hands on his ever sensitive ears :P

hahahah.... yea, won't it be cool if she did spill? :D

oh nooooo.... don't feel bad, am sure nickhun and taec were just trying out modeling for a new moisturizer and showing how to soothe itchy ears! :D

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

talking about confessions since it was confession day yesterday (may 20)

HJM Q&A Taecyeon ♥
Q : What will you say when you confess to a girl you like? 
A : I love you 

ref: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/11/hjm-q-confession-and-favourite-song.html

hahahaha...

there you go our ever direct man :D

PS: i be out soon in couple of minutes for over an hours so dont miss me too much yea :P

• Like 6

more confessions.... by the river.....

<<<<<<<<

BAILA: A confession through SNS to a girl you like?! The reason is?
After your clothing, we will try to check your inner charms next. First, “A confession to a girl you like. How will you do it and what will you say?”

Taecyeon: Yes yes! I will confess by saying "Date with me" while holding hands and walking at the Han River. Like a man!
<<<<<<<<<<<

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2015/01/news-baila-dating-by-han-river.html

OKCAT: It is the one of ways to enjoy Seoul is watching a night view of Seoul. If you wonder where do you go during hot summer! Let's go to the Han river! The light is so wonderful! 
BEF: Beautiful~

11049510_10155984364560038_4643571739090 
guigui fb: 16 aug: (translation): Romantic place (heart emoticon)
  • Like 6

GG FB Updates

21st May 2016 - 9.35am (TST) 10.35am (KST)

吳家,一起加油 (Wu Family, lets fight for it together)

13221343_1108898159155746_4072421978818413268182_1108898169155745_7630367398871113227646_1108898162489079_53643446635973

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

more confessions.... by the river.....

<<<<<<<<

BAILA: A confession through SNS to a girl you like?! The reason is?
After your clothing, we will try to check your inner charms next. First, “A confession to a girl you like. How will you do it and what will you say?”

Taecyeon: Yes yes! I will confess by saying "Date with me" while holding hands and walking at the Han River. Like a man!

Wae.....what is it with confessions by the river? lols

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Wae.....what is it with confessions by the river? lols

he watches kdramas! :P

han-river-rosy-lovers-episode-3.jpg

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

he watches kdramas! :P

awww come on there had to be a better reason

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

awww come on there had to be a better reason

ask @packmule3 :P

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Are you asking me why he's confessing by the Han River, overlooking that bridge, @Lmangla?

So he can say this cheesy line:

Warning: cheese rating: Parmesan. 

Guigui, see that bridge? I'm just a man. I'm not anything like that bridge.... I can't over you. 

Pwahahahaha. 

Next challenge? :D 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

Delulu reason: it's the same reason Wooyoung was fiddling with his ear while staring at the emcee, when TY was being interviewed about his love life/single hood on Hello Counselor.  Do we still have that video on file, @Lmangla?

Rational reason: Nickhun has stage anxiety lol and rubbing somebody's earlobe is his self-soothing technique. :D 

• Like 7

21 hours ago, Lmangla said:

SNORT!!

I didn't know whether to laugh at your comment that TY is the STANDARD for dazzling looks, dancing and singing

or to laugh at that picture of Minho of Shinee (that IS Minho, right) who is another dubious standard for dancing and singing. (Okay, he is cute according to fangirls.)

Sigh. Love is truly blind. :glasses:

• Like 6