Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happyeverafter

[Movie 2014] Obsessed 인간중독 (Song Seung-heon, Im Ji-yeon, Jo Yeo-jeong & On Joo-wan)

Obsessed@ Human Addiction 인간중독 (14/5/2014)

34y4i0w.jpg 

9va0c3.jpg

2u4h5l4.jpg

5chxmv.jpg

2cnzfy9.jpg

117ydk8.jpg

67nwi8.jpg
MovieRelease date: 14 May 2014Duration: 132 minsDirector: Kim Dae WooWriter: Kim Dae Woo, Oh Tae KyungProducer: Park Dae Hee, Kim Dae WooOfficial website: http://www.obsessed.co.kr/#noneOfficial facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/its.NEW.contentsOfficial Twitter: https://twitter.com/movie_n_NEW

Teaser 1

Teaser 2

Trailer

CastSong Seung-heon as Colonel Kim Jin-pyeong 
f4jrjp.jpg

Im Ji-yeon as Jong Ga-heun
2yuj59v.jpg

Jo Yeo-jeong as Lee Sook-jin (Jin-pyeong's wife)
16h821y.jpg

On Joo-wan as Kyung Woo-jin (Ga-heun's husband)
2zrp64z.jpg

SynopsisSet in 1969 at the end of the Vietnam War, elite officer and war hero Colonel Kim Jin-pyeong is about to get promoted to general. He is a constant subject of jealousy, with the commander for a father-in-law and a beautiful wife. But in truth, his affection for his wife has subsided and he is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder from the war. One day, Jin-pyeong encounters Ga-heun, the wife of one of his captains, and falls into a fatal and obsessive love affair that forces him to give up everything he had achieved.
Source: Wikipedia, Hancinema, Daum

“Obsessed” premiere attendees: Song Seung-heon, from Kim Tae-hee to Choi Seol-ri

Song seung heon an actor of 17 years with a wide network of friendsso ji sub is song seung heon's best friend and golden network. Kim tae hee starred as princess.

yugvzn.jpg

- Song Seung-heon – An actor of 17 years with a wide network of friends

- So Ji-sub is Song Seung-heon‘s best friend and golden network. They met in 1995 modeling for a clothing brand named Storm. They also starred in the youth sitcom “Three Men and Three Women”. So Ji-sub also mentioned Song Seung-heon in the past as a ‘friend who I can borrow money from when I need it’.

- Kim Tae-hee met Song Seung-heon in the MBC drama “My Princess“. Kim Tae-hee starred as Princess Lee Seol and Song Seung-heon was Park Hae-yeong, a wealthy diplomat. He is 4 years older than her and they maintained friendship even after the drama was over.

- Hong Seok-cheonSong Seung-heon starred in “Three Men and Three Women” with him. Twenty years later, they are still friends. Hong Seok-cheon also chose Song Seung-heon as his ideal type.

- kwon Sang-woo – They knew each other from since before they debuted. They co-starred in the 2002 movie “Make It Big” and was about to meet again in a drama called “Sad Love Story” but Song Seung-heon had to go to the army. They met again later in “Fate”.

- Kim Jeong-eun – They were both in the same company. Song Seung-heon left GM for Storm S and so did Kim Jeong-eun who initially wanted to stand alone. Currently they are in different agencies but they have been friends ever since.

- f(x)’s Choi Seol-ri (Sully) – Kim Hee-cheol from Super Junior – Changmin from 2AM – Hwang Chan-seong from 2PMSong Seung-heon knows many idols. They were all at the VIP premiere. Song Seung-heon‘s agency claims they are his private connections so they have no idea how he met them.

- Chae Jeong-an – They met in the 2013 drama “When A Man Loves A Woman“. They are also in the same agency.

- Goo Jae-yee – She is also in the same agency as Song Seung-heon and Chae Jeong-an. She came to support his new movie “Obsessed”.

- Jo Yeo-jeong – from – Park Ye-jin to – Clara who wore a white shirt to the premier. They are co-starring in the new movie “Casa Amor, Exclusive for Ladies” as co-owners of a sex toy business. Jo Yeo-jeong‘s best friend – Park Ye-jin appeared with her boyfriend – Park Hwi-soon and – Jeong Yoo-mi is part of Jo Yeo-jeong‘s agency. Handsome actor – Choi Jin-hyeok met Jo Yeo-jeong in the 2011 tvN drama “I Need Romance”.

- On Joo-wan‘s network connections

On Joo-wan may have had a shorter career than Song Seung-heon but he’s pretty well hooked up. – Noh Min-woo and – Lee I-kyeong from drama “Sword and Flower” attended the VIP premiere of “Obsessed” and supported On Joo-wan. – Lee Jae-yoon-I starred in “My Love By My Side” and – Lee Cheong-ah in “The Five” with On Joo-wan.

On Joo-wan‘s best friend who was once in a scandal with him – Bada also showed her support.

- Lim Ji-yeon – everyone from Sim Entertainment

For the debut of Cinderella Lim Ji-yeon, the whole family from Sim Entertainment was there. She was born in 1990 and is currently attending the Korean School of Arts. – Eom Tae-woongJoo WonKang Shin-ilKang ByeolLim Yoon-ho and others were all seen.

- Others

- Lee Min-jeong and – Choi Yoon-yeong-I attended the premiere who were invited by staff members from Iron Package.

vzyxxu.jpg

udxzld.jpg

vibqfa.jpg

ezfboh.jpg

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v…

I want to watch this movie, I can feel this movie getting same vibe like Chinese movie Ang Lee's "Lust, Caution", plus I want to watch rookie actress Lim Jiyeon's acting. She's very daring to expose in this movie for his first film. The other actor/actress which I know doing the same is Joowon in musical "Spring Awakening" (other SIM actor), Song Jihyo in "Frozen Flower" and Kim Go-eun in "Muse".

btw @happyeverafter On Joowan is playing as Kyung Woo-Jin (Ga-Heun's husband), not Yoo Hae-Jin.

Song Seung-heon, "I know a coy one when I see one"

2014/05/15 | 249 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Sourcefullsizephoto436433.jpg

0708july said:

I want to watch this movie, I can feel this movie getting same vibe like Chinese movie Ang Lee's "Lust, Caution", plus I want to watch rookie actress Lim Jiyeon's acting. She's very daring to expose in this movie for his first film. The other actor/actress which I know doing the same is Joowon in musical "Spring Awakening" (other SIM actor), Song Jihyo in "Frozen Flower" and Kim Go-eun in "Muse".

btw @happyeverafter On Joowan is playing as Kyung Woo-Jin (Ga-Heun's husband), not Yoo Hae-Jin.

ObsessedShowcasehttp://movie.daum.net/moviedetail/moviedetailVideoView.do?movieId=81103&videoId=44449&t__nil_VideoList=thumbnail

Behind the scenes 

Song Seung Hun’s “Obsessed” Beats Hyun Bin’s “The Fatal Encounter” in the Box Office I.said.hi May 16, 2014 0 Comments Song Seung Hun’s “Obsessed” Beats Hyun Bin’s “The Fatal Encounter” in the Box Office

Song Seung Hun‘s first movie in four years showed great popularity as it beat out Hyun Bin‘s movie in the box office. According to officials, Song Seung Hun’s movie, “Obsessed,” debuted in the box office with an audience of 89,081 people on its  May 15 movie premiere. With the addition of the people who watched the movie’s press premiere, the total amount people who watched “Obsessed” on its opening day was counted at 93,760 people. 

While “Obsessed” took first place on May 15 box office, Hyun Bin’s movie, “The Fatal Encounter,” dropped to fourth place with an audience of  46,154 people. Despite its continuous popularity, Hyun Bin’s movie could not help but drop in ranking during the first day of Song Seung Hun’s movie. 

“Obsessed” is about a secret love affair between a military officer and the wife of a lower ranking officer during the Vietnam War. 

Source (1)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"KBS Entertainment Weekly | 연예가중계 4/4/2014Obsessed Interviewstarting 13:03

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Star News Korea 11/5/2014Song Seung-heon, Im Ji-yeon Obsessed Showcase

[starN] Obsessed Music Video 11/5/2014Song title: What About Us 우리를 어떡해 by 린 (LYn)

Korean movie ‘Obsessed’ gains 1M views despite being rated R

Despite the prevalence of hollywood films in korean cinemas, 'obsessed' managed to capture the hearts of korean movie enthusiasts. 'obsessed' is an erotic thriller.

Korean movie 'Obsessed' gains 1M views despite being rated R
Despite the prevalence of Hollywood films in Korean cinemas, ‘Obsessed‘ managed to capture the hearts of Korean movie enthusiasts.
Eleven days after its release on May 14th, ‘Obsessed,’ which is top-billed by Song Seung Heon and Lim Jiyeon, surpassed a million views successfully despite its rated R rating due to its erotic scenes.
‘Obsessed’ is an erotic thriller film written and directed by Kim Dae-woo. The movie is about two committed persons having an illegal passionate affair in a military camp in 1969. Song Seung Heon plays the lead role as Colonel Kim Jin-pyeong.
Other cast members include Im Ji-yeon as Jong Ga-heun, Jo Yeo-jeong as Lee Sook-jin, Jin-pyeong’s wife, On Joo-wan as Kyung Woo-jin, Ga-heun’s husband, Yoo Hae-jin as Im, music listening room owner, Jeon Hye-jin, Jung Won-joong, Uhm Tae-gu, Kim Hye-na and Bae Seong-woo.
Congratulations!

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net SOURCE: Star News

Source: www.dkpopnews.net

“Obsessed”

The part about "obsessed" that most immediately commands attention is the set design. the military families in this film live in a distinctly american styled backdrop.

awulpg.jpg

The part about “Obsessed” that most immediately commands attention is the set design. The military families in this film live in a distinctly American styled backdrop. Everything, from their clothing to their houses to the way they spend their free time, appears determined to mimic the lifestyles of Americans living in that same time period. Couple that with the backdrop of the Vietnam War, and the film almost feels like a remake of something American.

There is one crucial difference, though. American culture has developed its own theories as to why the bourgeois life of those bygone days was so miserable. Mostly it just boils down to hypocrisy and emotional suppression, typically focused on sexual mores. Even though “Obsessed” is at its most basic level a story of an extramarital love affair, the film largely escapes these trappings. We never get the sense that the society these characters live in is wrong, so much as it is soul-crushing for the two specific people who are our main characters.

Jin-pyeong (played by Song Seung-heon) is a man who works to suppress his own emotions, most relevantly ennui. When Ga-heun (played by Lim Ji-yeon) enters his life, there isn’t really a crackle of intimacy or attraction that sets them off toward love. It’s more that they just share the same regret at having chosen to enter into lives that they really don’t enjoy, and for which there’s no foreseeable escape.

What makes the narrative thread in “Obsessed” so intriguing is that it’s not outside forces who are destroying Jin-pyeong and Ga-heun so much as it is their unwillingness to cause trouble to the other people in their lives- men and woman who are, for the most part, friendly and kind. In one memorable scene, a third party detects their affair, and surprisingly, is actually supportive of it. There’s never any real serious risk that society will shun these two for breaking morality boundaries.

This lack of outside influence does wonders to enhancing the sex scenes- there’s only a few of them, but the passion is palpable. Jin-pyeong and Ga-heun are horribly alone, but even in their weakest moments they aren’t selfish. Note the effort they go to in order to insure that their partner enjoys themselves. Note the concessions they make even in their extramarital love affair. They only want to give love and be loved in return. That’s what makes these moments of escape so poignant- these two people only care about being good human beings, and director Kim Dae-woo recognizes that.

A word of warning- while “Obsessed” bills itself as being a movie about love and forbidden passion, most of the runtime is spent building up the ennui. It can get quite boring at spots, even if it all ties together well enough. The literal Korean title translates as human addiction, and there’s a double meaning there. Jin-pyeong and Ga-heun are less addicted to each other as they are to the human social contract. Perhaps that’s why the design is so quintessentially American. Nothing communicates people behaving unnaturally for the sake of social standards as a bunch of Koreans dressed up in American trappings that we ourselves abandoned long ago.

Review by William Schwartz

“Obsessed” is directed by Kim Dae-woo and features Song Seung-heon, Lim Ji-yeon, Jo Yeo-jeong and On Joo-wan.

Source: www.hancinema.net

Did anyone watch the movie?
Wonder when it'll be on the net with subs...can't wait

Hi everyone :)

I'm excited when I saw this thread because I have been waiting for this movie too. Any chingu here have watched the movie?

I just watched raw version...wooow...just perfect...both of them were great...a guy choose a bit cowardly way out but i didn't expect happy end anyway...Can't wait for subs ;)

Oppa SSH, I'm back.  Last saw you in Korean drama was in When A Man Loves and thereafter no more Korean drama or movie for me.  Really looking forward to your new movie.  I'm so happy for you that this movie got top rating in Korea.  Congratulations! 

@zagigirl ...where can i watch the movie...help me pls
zagigirl said: I just watched raw version...wooow...just perfect...both of them were great...a guy choose a bit cowardly way out but i didn't expect happy end anyway...Can't wait for subs ;)

Eiza Zazhan said: @zagigirl ...where can i watch the movie...help me pls
zagigirl said: I just watched raw version...wooow...just perfect...both of them were great...a guy choose a bit cowardly way out but i didn't expect happy end anyway...Can't wait for subs ;)

The trailer uses the following two music:

(     1)  Song title – Les Abers; 

Composer – Christophe Delabre. Listen at http://www.unippm.com.hk/#!/results.aspx?pageNo=1&resultsPerPage=20&viewTags=1&mode=work&sortFilter=Default|Desc&shuffleSeed=-152553536&keyword=les abers

(     2)  Song Title - Regal Portrait

; Composer – Philip Sheppard. Listen at 

http://m.firstcom.com/en/Browse/Playlists/PlaylistDetails/Track Details.aspx?pId=984&wId=648391