johnpatric

On a scale of 1-10, how sad/depressed are you today?

0/10, feeling amazing every day now that I cut off the negative influences in my life

• Like 1

I've battled with depression for over 10 years. Today was better than yesterday, but
still I'm sitting her downing my second wine bottle to ease the pain. Drinking makes it easier to fall asleep- so I need it.

I thought the depression I had during my teenage years was the worst but now that I'm 24 I can tell you that what I'm going through right now is the worst of them all. I wonder a lot how I'll survive it this time, but I guess I will somehow. In the end, my mother needs a care giver so I can't go just yet. But it's really, really hard trying to survive.

Today is a 7/10 I'd guess.

• Sad 1

100 :kiss_wink: but I am not sad or depressed.. I am just not liking the situation I have been in

Posted (edited)

i dont know...but i feel zero...wake up in the morning, not feeling motivated at all...doesnt want to do anything at all...sometimes i feel like crying for no reason, sometimes i overthinking for everything...

i feel like an idiot or a loser...i wish a car would hit me and i lost all my memory.... i dont want to remember anything...i want to go to places that no ones know me

Edited by _ajakajak_
spelling