Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Oh wow.... It makes me feel that I am so late.... XP

I have just finished watching my second reruns of FTLY yesterday and was feeling love for our snail couple but shocked to learn that Soompi does not have a Jang Hyuk Jang NaRa couple thread... So I thought I will just post the aftereffect of my not so perfect product here instead... Freshly off the oven with nowhere to share the love.... :(

In case anyone wonders, it's a mixture of SSBG, FTLY and OF scenes... I thought that will really sum up the historical value of our beloved JangJang Couple... Since not many K-drama couple can claim to have worked together 3 times... :)

Whether it has a happy ending or not, I think it's pretty open-ended to me. I hope that you will enjoy this as well. 

On 6/8/2018 at 12:25 PM, yamiex said:

Oh wow.... It makes me feel that I am so late.... XP

I have just finished watching my second reruns of FTLY yesterday and was feeling love for our snail couple but shocked to learn that Soompi does not have a Jang Hyuk Jang NaRa couple thread... So I thought I will just post the aftereffect of my not so perfect product here instead... Freshly off the oven with nowhere to share the love.... :(

In case anyone wonders, it's a mixture of SSBG, FTLY and OF scenes... I thought that will really sum up the historical value of our beloved JangJang Couple... Since not many K-drama couple can claim to have worked together 3 times... :)

Whether it has a happy ending or not, I think it's pretty open-ended to me. I hope that you will enjoy this as well. 

I thought there was a JJang thread. Not sure. I usually don't go to couple forums. I love them onscreen together though! <3 

On 8/8/2018 at 12:59 AM, Sunset90 said:

I thought there was a JJang thread. Not sure. I usually don't go to couple forums. I love them onscreen together though! <3 

Hmmm... I might have been too late then, coz when I was checking through the listing, I didn't see any...

Anyways, here's another with a play on the idea of 3 lifetimes, reincarnation and Go back time... XP
O-O, my player was playing that song and a little rabbit plot just got stubborn and decided to burrow into my muse to work it out... 

I'm no video editor but it's fun trying to tell a story with video....

Hope you all will enjoy watching as much as I have plotting it.

• Like 1