Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sungminnnie

Buyers List

38,287 posts in this topic

Posted

Leave positive or neutral feedbacks for buyers here.

Buyerlist Place for POSITIVE & NEUTRAL BUYERS* Maintained by xiwang & sugarplum892 Last updated: Doing a massive update right now - expect to see the whole updated list in May/June 2012! ;) *Please use these formats to buyerlist* Buyerlist Format (POSITIVE):
+ Soompi ID
[b]Reason(s):[/b]
or Buyerlist Format (NEUTRAL):
~ Soompi ID
[b]Reason(s):[/b]

Posted

The Buyer List is a place to put down a positive or neutral mark for the transaction you're in with the other party. For good sellers, go to Whitelist.

Buyer List FAQs

Q: Is it true that I have to Whitelist/Buyer List someone?

A: Giving feedback is NOT mandatory. Someone cannot force you to give them a Whitelist or a Buyerlist. But it is highly recommended that you leave feedback as an indication of the buyer or seller.

Although the efforts you pull through with shipping the item or sending the payment should be satisfied with a positive feedback, you can't make someone give you that positive feedback. You received the money for the item and it is your job as a seller to send it out. It's the same thing for buyers, you send the payment and you receive the item. Feedback is just optional.

But keep in mind feedbacks are meant to be an indication of the seller/trader or buyer's transaction history. So leaving one would be helpful in the future transaction with other sellers or buyers.

Q: If I'm trading with someone, can I whitelist and buyer list them?

A: When you're in a trade, you WHITELIST each other ONLY. DO NOT buyerlist AND whitelist them. It has to be ONE or the other.

Q: If the person lives in the same house as me, can I whitelist/buyerlist them?

A: The person you're whitelisting/buyerlisting has to be out of your household/dorm/residency.

Q: Do I Buyer List them for items or transactions?

A: One buyer list is for ONE transaction. Not items.

* Note: If you want to put down multiple transactions put a (#)*

+ x1buckybabey (2)

Nice buyer!

==============================

Buyerlist was started by Babycremepuff

Posted

can you change SINCERELY ME to CyNtHiA iSh kOo

+NEW SN

Posted

updated

Posted

Lol I had Jenn pin this thread and took mine down. <3 Easier. ^^

Btw, I wonder.. if you should add a person on here if they ask you to lower the price of something by a couple of dollars saying they're broke.. and then seeing that they're purchasing other things from other people, after they sent you that PM. oO;

Posted

Lady M took me off.. Ehh, I'll PM her.

Posted

Lol I had Jenn pin this thread and took mine down. <3 Easier. ^^

Btw, I wonder.. if you should add a person on here if they ask you to lower the price of something by a couple of dollars saying they're broke.. and then seeing that they're purchasing other things from other people, after they sent you that PM. oO;

maybe thats why they're broke haha. i do that sometimes when i want two things and im off by a dollar or two i try to even it out but usually i tell people..lol xD

Posted

I blacklist Chickeryyyy...she is SUCH a biatcch like omg...

jk dear X]

nehoo,.seriously

Michiez_JIScraze

This girl is tartded man -_- I acutally beilieved her lies for months+months...silly me. She basically just told me over and over she cant send payment or that she "sent" it but somehow it got "lost." She just comes up with more lies and lies. Pretty sad acutalyy..but whatever. Her loss!

Posted

^you fooled me hahah xD..i was like..O_o;

Posted

pnaikuti61@gmail.com

forgot what her username was =\

Posted

^ please explain the situation ~ its not fair to the user if something frivolous happened and you want to list them. let's be fair and prove they are really bad buyers by giving evidence.

bebefantasiee~ got it :). Unfortunately, I know others had difficult drawn out experiences with her as well :/

Posted

^ please explain the situation ~ its not fair to the user if something frivolous happened and you want to list them. let's be fair and prove they are really bad buyers by giving evidence.

bebefantasiee~ got it :). Unfortunately, I know others had difficult drawn out experiences with her as well :/

well, she asked me to design a t shirt for her, and i did (spent a lota time on it too) so we went back and forth on AIM/email... until she satisfied with the design, then she said she will send me the money but never did... and i tried to email her again but no respond wutsoever... she could at least let me know wut happened or if she wanted to cacel the order

well, she asked me to design a t shirt for her, and i did (spent a lota time on it too) so we went back and forth on AIM/email... until she satisfied with the design, then she said she will send me the money but never did... and i tried to email her again but no respond wutsoever... she could at least let me know wut happened or if she wanted to cacel the order

Posted

s0uper_gurl

something like that.. she was on the whitelist too.. we talked a lot and she really seemed nice and needed a mashimaro doll and i got it for her.. she said she needed it really quick so i said id give it to her then she can pay me afterwards well i got it for her, shipped it to her and she revied it cost me 40 dollars USD!! for everything.. we talked on AIM for a while she said that she would give me the money back.. then the next week she was never ever on again.. im so dissapointed in here -_-" i thought we were friends... ahh sigh**

Posted

i dont think that should be allowed.. sometimes their being "broke" means they are trying to buy multiple things & are trying to see where they can thinly lay money lol. i had a buyer confirm a $40 item with me only to tell me her parents took away her money after she asked for a money order. i saw her the next week buying stuff from multiple sellers -_-. sometimes things happened when people are short on money.. sometimes they just want to get the best price possible.

s0uper_gurl

something like that.. she was on the whitelist too.. we talked a lot and she really seemed nice and needed a mashimaro doll and i got it for her.. she said she needed it really quick so i said id give it to her then she can pay me afterwards well i got it for her, shipped it to her and she revied it cost me 40 dollars USD!! for everything.. we talked on AIM for a while she said that she would give me the money back.. then the next week she was never ever on again.. im so dissapointed in here -_-" i thought we were friends... ahh sigh**

i think s00per_gurl was having an issue with being in the selling and trading forums. before soompi went down, she posted somthing up for her sellers & buyers.

maybe someone who was one of her customers can PM ??? ?

Posted

^^ oh really? cause i left her with my Address and PayPal account and she still didnt give me anything..

Posted

keejoo0- I've waited a month for her payment and pmed her a couple times prior the soompi blank out.

To answer your question, kinda:

For super guhrl- she's having family issues. I think she's super nice. She has my $14 in her hands so I'm kinda =/ too

Posted

^^ oh really darn.. i hope shes ohkay

Posted

Uhh i kind of have the same issue like that..This buyer said she wants to buy it, so i gave her my address..then never got a reply until i pmed her again asking for her address ahead of time and tell me when she'll send the money..but about 5 minutes ago, she just told me she doesn't have enough for the stuff she wants..my my my, i don't know she's lying or what..she only has 2 posts in and i believe all are in my selling thread. so how can she say she forgot she bought other stuff? or maybe she did, before the forum went down =\ I don't know, her posting style doesnt seem like she's really interested = =; Do you think I should put her on this list? ><;;

Posted

^ probably not. most of the buyers that make the list have eitehr dragged out the tranaction for a clearly unfair amount of time, continually false excuses, etc... some of the buyers backed out on things that are more expensive than whats the norm for soompi.

i think especially since your addresses weren't fully exchanged, theres really nothing i can do about it. besides, many many MANY people back out right away after "really really really" wanting and item (sadly many sellers find this out) but they havent really done anything if they let you know right away.

Posted

atlxjulie name change to JULiE BOOTiE*

ask me to buy her seamonkeys then she would pay me back

never replied to my mails afta i brought for her..

wasted my money and time..