Quantcast
nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@samzz haha and our speculation to them are all true.

And since that agency is in a hot seat right now, I'm just hope wookie is very very careful now. You know what I mean...

43 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz haha and our speculation to them are all true.

And since that agency is in a hot seat right now, I'm just hope wookie is very very careful now. You know what I mean...

Of course I know, best example they asked Wookie to be their spokeperson on that drug thingy during Hotel King 2nd press conference, as a result not even 1 picture released by the media.

But Wookie trolled them with the bed scene hahaha. We know, the real scene too hot to be exposed.

https://www.soompi.com/article/626237wpp/lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-hae-talks-about-their-chemistry-in-hotel-king

Now I remember, there are so many camera in that man house bc he loves to show off. Hehehe..

If my circle of friends love sharing "that activities" among themselves..even how shameless I'm, I more worried if my families see that..

Have a break and laughing like Donghey during the break.

yljMPQ7.jpg

@samzz I hope PHB file for a divorce, she doesn't deserve that kind of man. That man deserves to be in jail too.

maybe she really wanted to have her own family and bc of her experience in the past she doesn't believe in long engagement. The thing is the husband is a trash also.

this group really don't know how to respect Woman, and we know that years ago.

@dolley for nearly 4 yrs we did our own investigation, slightly different from what came out now, but our main topic is always fixed, luring rich people into their own business or music expansion. Everyday we wish it will be exposed, and now KBOOM, more than what we asking for.

People mock us, saying how sick and delusional we are, but now they know how disgusting the real them.

Don't be too naive girls.

In the comment section, even the Korean asked DH to be careful now, bc many of them coming from her own clans.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=112&aid=0003141165

This week I think I need 24/7 to read all the "hothotscandal" at the moment, .. don't want to miss a thing. 

Makes me remember, how "someone" so proud telling the world how the gang fiercely tried to match her with her current "innocentbaby" as she described him.

She clearly said the gang " friends", where so obvious the gang all connected to Seungri, even some of them hold position as Co-CEO to YG and Seungri.

Looking at how Korean and Knet reacted to Park Han Byul, I can tell so difficult for some who have connection or "guilty by association" to appear on TV again.

Plus she was in YG since young, their trainiee, and now some police and prosecutors trying hard to expose  the YG big bosses to public. 

Throwback

Donghey white day. Wookie brought chocolate for DH for her FM, but he ate half of them bc he was hungry.

RD7domz.jpg

zmJTpbU.jpg

Beautiful pictures

vyzgkiV.jpg

IZ3LolB.jpg

@samzz can imagine how the friends describe her in their groupchat. In just 2 to 3 months, got the target.

Also I saw one of her girl friend very close to the guy, in IG she usually go on different places and sometimes in private plane. And bc of these scandals, so many things that comes in my mind. 

2 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz can imagine how the friends describe her in their groupchat. In just 2 to 3 months, got the target.

Also I saw one of her girl friend very close to the guy, in IG she usually go on different places and sometimes in private plane. And bc of these scandals, so many things that comes in my mind. 

Described her  #Innocentbaby,toys,wine,money# All of them so  #innocent#. I saw one man trying to act cool when his ex-gf in deep trouble =of course for free publicity. Respect for women? Never heard/exist in their mind.

Yes, suddenly all rich business man/woman becoming their best friends.

And who is your idol? Or ur master?Role Model?Learned from?

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/03/naver-10-million-won-per-person-seungri.html?m=1

@samzz and when you read the fans comments before their kakao talks exposed, most specially the international fans, as if they are saint. From roots, and then generation to generation they are all the same, and based on the video you shared to us, I realized the two names mentioned landed in the most controversial scandal among them, whom they are look up to?  And one thing that common among them, they love to show to the world everything they have even it is came from dirty money.

amidst these scandals that shocked K nets and the kpop community, saw some trying to pretend they are not affected by being so active, saw some getting symphaty, others clean up their IG by removing pictures and IG became private. That’s family.

@dolley One thing so obvious, our curiosity so similar to the brave reporters. Main traits- addicted to sex, alcohol and love rich rich powerful people. The reporter said why she started to investigate, so similar to our curiosity too.

Imagine someone who had series of flop music, scandal, etc after meeting with rich women, then suddenly has one building, or shell company. The friends already knew the woman rocky relationship with her partner at that time, and use that partner weakness to break the relationship. For few months they tried to catch her even followed her to oversea trip. 

Ref. to the building, last year it's confirmed, that man is so involved in the investment, by having the same contractor agent. We only shared it in our DM, together with the scamming resulting in stealing 47 fans from another group, just for cover up. 

--------

Back to young Donghey-even their house are coupling.

Their house after MY GIRL.

RxWO0yn.jpg

When your costar said so lazy to make an effort to kiss you..during filming, ...I don't know what to say lol..

5sm9LWh.jpg

oAr6wo9.gif

6v5Aloe.gif

4 hours ago, samzz said:

Yes please investigate all of them, bc every year there's a scandal in that company. Their artists didn't learn their lesson. So I think the problem is from their roots.

YG collapsed bigtime.

If YG collapses, share also collapses, who going to support the monthly oversea honeymoon. Moving ATM getting shrinking lol.

Someone informed me, there is a group bad-mouthing us, said we are frustrated with the massage choice, but the most funny thing, their bias coming from that BIG scandal of the K-ent history. Their "daddy" is bigger than thugs in Korea lol. Yes investigate all of them.

Lately I found Wookie has good hand manner, unlike during HK, hehehe.

@samzz it’s a wrong choice afterall, character above all things, I don’t know where they get the guts to be proud of that kind of person, maybe bc they are from same company. We should not tolerate wrongful acts.

During their time , advance technology were not like this, but still got caught, what if techologies today exist during their time?

I don’t know if tomorrow they will release new episodes of these real drama. Well since I’m hook I really wanted a good finale and that is justice must be serve.

looking back some info whereby until now, not sure about the authenticity of it. Error in DH google profile? or purposely  put for click bait?

Year 2015 was the year the gangsta aggresively eyeing super rich people and set up new companies.

DH net worth-still questionable  March 2015, google profile, put her net worth as 1.2 Billions USD. They removed it after we talked a lot about it in here and in DH's thread at that time. Until now we know they still monitor this thread.

wSeVFWQ.jpg

Thinking about what she mentioned recently, she never had personal bank account-if the info is correct, meaning that her family fortune.

-----

When the glow on her face was one of her trademark.

FQYpnyH.jpg

Donghey trademark- encouraging/comforting each other

imZtLQR.gif

Sometimes it's hard to believe female celebrities living in the environment like K-ent, still in the #wife/girlfriendalwaysthelasttoknow# kind of thing. Some even declared, I will regret it if I don't date him for the rest of my life. 

The severity of their shady business on par with any pimp businesses around the world.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310711wpp/further-allegations-made-against-seungri-regarding-prostitution-services-and-tax-evasion

I do feel sorry for PHB, bc she used to be closed to DH in yr 2010. PHB even invited DH as special guess for her  VVIP movie opening.

How she handles the 2nd blow,? Most all timer still remember how she was talk of the town when 2am-4am massage parlor incident, now this.

Both incidents related to prostitution.

And that who is Mr Kim? I only know one person by that family name, hold high position in YG, who gave us awareness programme or teased us with their proud #innocentbabies# couple. He deleted nearly 80% of his IG posts since last year, and @dolley  remember we talked about it, and also the visit to that kind of club, but that fellow immediately deleted it, same month of the attack incident at BS.

@samzz And Knets wanted to boycott PHB drama, I’m pity her. She is also a victim of his husband. Imagine shooting a drama with such a heavy heart.  I’m sure she only wanted to have a family that’s why she rushed her decision on marriage. Maybe she has trauma on longer relationship.  But since her husband was so evil, it’s better to divorce him.

This scandal exposed so many things, we don’t know but maybe some of successful idol group today experienced the same, abused by their superiors, sexual harassment  left and right and they just keep quiet. 

@dolley I checked old news, info, which still available online, scary u know. The buyer and seller are actually very very close in real. Japan is their playground, no wonder one customer so angry leading me to ETO TOKYO, 'cough' 'cough'. Another news said, some buyers always requested trainee or look alike, meaning the trainees in many agencies at that time were exposed to this kind of activities?.

I checked again about one informant who mentioned about Red/Blue Velvet club in Los Angeles, now not a surprise for what happens to PHB. 

I know police couldn't touch him, but shareholders can do that.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/yg-entertainment-ceo-yang-hyun-suk-is-being-sued-by-stockholders-and-civic-groups-for-lack-of-ethics-and-morality

Yippie, gif ctto.

O2moreZ.gif

-------

For a break, Donghey Throwback, when both outside of their drama and being themselves.

lS3mFnh.jpg

RXDpwwD.png