Quantcast
nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

What’s inside Cosmopolitan Feb issue

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wookie and YIN, latest drama, remind me of HK Cha Jae Wan with Amone antic, some of Song Gong Chan vibe,  the most is sitcom The Nanny, with Wookie as Mr Sheffield, and Nanny very very short skirt.

Complete with red carpet thingy, big sunglasses, head scarf, camouflage, anger, and star like attitude.

Throwback HK

Healthy and passionate couple.

yWfKuMg.gif

HRKiq6I.gif

D5MJDFC.gif

• Love 4

Wookieshii, you need a hug and a massage just like before.

rLin4Bu.gif

The caption said "Please stay like this Hug me I'm cold".

DH asked him to bear with the pose..not comfortable according to him.

8j3tdad.gif

• Love 3

No wonder that "BEST FRIEND and MATCHMAKER" deleted all the posts regarding that club. Still remember how aggressive he promoting the club before.If I'm not mistaken, he is one of the owner.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/764076-breaking-yge-seungri-and-his-club-burning-sun-in-deep-richard simmons-right-now/page-9#entry29704365

Btw, Good Luck to Wookie on his PC today. Hope he could maintain all the glory for many years.

@samzz the news doesn't shock me,  all kinds of scandal are within circle of friends, and among themselves..but yes there are people who are still support and proud of them. Maybe bc birds with same feather flocks together.

28 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz the news doesn't shock me,  all kinds of scandal are within circle of friends, and among themselves..but yes there are people who are still support and proud of them. Maybe bc birds with same feather flocks together.

Yes, that's why "we are untouchable high ranking society in Korea" always with them and so proud of it. Even the police eating their poop.

An article about reunion in Kdrama-for Wookie they put Pichi and of course Donghey. Previously DH hold the title of reunion celebrity, but now we know Wookie took the title already. Such hot demand of this Donghey (well for DH her career can be considered a history already). I bet she couldn't juggle between honeymoon, jet setting non stop and acting.  Lots of ENERGY required.

http://m.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=309597#_enliple

The article said when Donghey did Hotel King, both like an old lover.

Separated after 6 years, seems like nothing to them.

tnrIxzi.gif

GuL97Dj.gif

Donghey/Chamo style when reading the script.

yz1Zg1l.gif

• Love 4

4-5 years ago, they asked Wookie to help Park Bom during Hotel King 2nd PC. Bc of that, not even one pic released from the 2nd PC, maybe as a punishment for Wookie. Well they still could use Wookie again, on this latest scandal..why not.

Maybe part of the reason why DH cut all ties with Wookie and associates. Scary circle of  "friends/clans" there.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/01/yang-hyun-suk-releases-official.html?m=1

1st, just off topic bc I'm enjoying myself reading some thingy this few days. Something that I knew since last year, thanks to Tripadvisor, at least not just hearsay or being forced to say this or that..

https://www.kpopmap.com/what-foreigners-in-south-korea-say-about-club-burning-sun/

2nd, Good luck to Wookie, tonight, not sure if he will gets lots of screen time for first few episodes..but just enjoys it as long as he is happy doing it. First I thought more on Bubblegum vibe, the more I see it, more like Seoul Gong Chan vibe.

• Like 2

Wookie fighting!!  At his age getting regular projects is a blessing, some took almost 2 to 5 years on their next project. Maybe  bc wookie was very professional and hard working. 

• Like 2

Why so many scenes similar to My Girl.

Looks familiar, and DH or whoever posted it on her IG recently....hmmm

Before that ..They love posting their monthly overseas honeymoon, then suddenly on this view..

6KZVH98.jpg

Donghey throwback

9Rr5tOv.gif

• Love 1