Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maetawinz

[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

ManolitaA said: Just to refresh our memories for our Chamo...and the Hotel King Drama...everybody is welcome to comment here....just as we love this drama, we know that not everybody is like us, but this is HK thread and page...and we shipped this page...hey come on guys...let's rockin again....
7o0XbGf.jpg

:x

Your cap is really great  :-bd

Hi @zagigirl, MANY THANKS! I can send you 1pc by mail, just give me your address! So great to see you around on this thread! We really miss this drama!!

P.S : I remember you because you gave me my 1st 'Awesome' :o) :o3 :x

@lukleros‌

Your cap is awesome and your activity is inspiring

@zagigirl‌

Hotel king have a special place in mye heart too

but BM was really challanging and different , sadly it didn't capture fans attention .

MaysoonD said:  @zagigirl‌ Hotel king have a special place in mye heart too but BM was really challanging and different , sadly it didn't capture fans attention .

@zagigirl‌

Maybe coz it was 32 episodes long and makejang aswell .i am myself more into 16 episodes, where the pace is better but HK was exception to me :x

I am here , i mean in soompi coz of HK and wookie ;)

MaysoonD said: @zagigirl‌ Maybe coz it was 32 episodes long and makejang aswell .i am myself more into 16 episodes, where the pace is better but HK was exception to me :x I am here , i mean in soompi coz of HK and wookie ;)

Hi guys; you know I rewatch HK again ,I don't know how many I did so , as I stopped counting;) but I still go through the same feeling , I cried , laughed and even my heart kidding me , it still strongly beating at every sentimental scene as if I don't know what will happen :D;) hotel king was awesome , Lee dong wook is the best ever and donghee chemistry is perfect :)>- :x