chic-chic

[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

35,330 posts in this topic

Posted

Most of the articles I've seen is Ji Sung visiting his wife LBY on their set. They are really couple goals. This is also a good promotion since Defendant has a high rating, it may continue to Whisper. 

Hopefully after the press conference we may have articles for SY. 

Off topic. TY attended SES Bada's wedding. It would be great if he attended one of the member's wedding hahaha. 

2 people like this

Posted

Ok, saw a couple,of press conf photos and very short vid of the 4 mains entering the venue,  on the Whisper forum, and she is gorgeous in a blue suit!!    Really her fave color!  

3 people like this

Posted

Sy's photos are out.

She is wearing blue pantsuit, very conservative, wish she wore a dress like lby

4 people like this

Posted

@hazeljrr_c922- thanks I went to peek in the drama forum. The fans there very fast to post

Sy is glowing

4 people like this

Posted

Sy is so likable, gets along well with colleagues. Lby and her are so buddy buddy 

3 people like this

Posted

Just realized Sy's black blouse is very sexy, transparent and can see her black bra :D

2 people like this

Posted

The videos of the press conference 

2 people like this

Posted

Wy shopping for LP. Gosh his house must have lots 

Posted

Sy's interview- the press seems to like her, ask her lots of questions.

Wish someone can translate what she is saying. LSY teasing her 

2 people like this

Posted

Saw a post quickly in IG of Seyoung and LBY at the press conference while on my break earlier. Thought at first Seyoung's outfit didn't do for me. Then I got home and checked it here, I was totally wrong! Seyoung looked stunning in her blue suit (of course!) with a see through black top. That was the goer. I wish I can find the whole press conference, getting curious of what was LSY was saying about PSY that made them laugh and Seyoung embarrassed :D. Cute! You can see that she has established a good rapport between LBY and LSY based on their interaction. KW was pretty reserved. Seyoung looked radiant and cheery...yet it makes me wonder what was the meaning of her Tweet being in a 'low place' and 'change' :wink:. Anyway, glad seeing her again working with good actors. LBY said she is not concerned of the ratings, but she believed in this project. Cheering on for Whisper!! :wub:

1 person likes this