Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

KBS Yoon Kye-sang likely to star in "The Full Sun"

photo383174.jpg
Actor Yoon Kye-sang is on the likely candidate list for the KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun". He hasn't given a sure response yet but he is a likely candidate for leading male role. "The Full Sun" is about a man's revenge and romance and the leading male falls in love with the woman of a man he killed. This drama is written by Heo Seong-hye from KBS 2TV drama "Dream High 2". This drama will be co-produced by Bae Kyeong-soo and Jeon Woo-seong. Meanwhile, "The Full Sun" will be broadcasted in February after "The Prime Minister and I". Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Role in the 'Sun' for Yoon Kye-sang?

photo383191.jpg
Actor Yoon Kye-sang, of the 2008 film "The Moonlight of Seoul" and the 2011 MBC drama "The Greatest Love", may come back to the small screen next year. The actor, who debuted as a member of the idol group g.o.d. in 1999, is talking with broadcaster KBS about taking part in a new drama, tentatively named "The Full Sun". The new melodrama features a lead character named Jeong Se-ro who accidentally kills someone and begins living life as a con man. Later on he tragically falls in love with the partner of the man he killed. If Yoon confirms his part in the drama, he will be playing Jeong. As Yoon's last TV appearance had was on the daily sitcom "High Kick 3, The Short Legs Counterattack" on broadcaster MBC about two years ago, many fans are waiting to see how the actor will fare in his romantic role in "The Full Sun". The drama's production team will finalize the cast soon. The program will be aired after ongoing drama "The Prime Minister and I" ends its run in February. By Lee Sun-min

Yoon Kye-sang and Jo Jin-woong in "The Full Sun"

photo385834.jpg
Actors Yoon Kye-sang and Jo Jin-woong are going to synergize in the same drama. They have both been cast for the new KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun" for the roles of Jeong Se-ro and Park Kang-jae. "The Full Sun" is about Jeong Se-ro who lost his father and life due to a shooting about a diamond in Thailand. Han Yeong-won is a woman who lost her loved one. Yoon Kye-sang takes on the role of Jeong Se-ro, a man who lives two extreme lives from a student to a dealer. Jo Jin-woong is Park Kang-jae who is no different than a brother to Yoon Kye-sang and will display deep friendship and partnership. Unlike his naïve looks, he's a cold hearted man who will weaken those who watch him. He runs the dangerous game with Yoon Kye-sang. "The Full Sun" is produced by Bae Kyeong-soo, Kim Jeong-hyeon and Lee Na-jeong. Writer Heo Seong-hye wrote the detailed storyline. Source : enews24.interest.me/n...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Kye Sang in Talks for New Drama, “Full Sun”Screen-Shot-2013-12-19-at-12.52.13-AM-80
A lot of eyes are on actor Yoon Kye Sang, wondering whether or not he will be starring in the new KBS drama, “Full Sun.” A drama official said on December 19 that it is true Yoon Kye Sang is currently in discussion about a main role for the drama, but it has not yet reached the stage of decision. “Full Sun” is a tragic drama about a man who kills someone in an accident, and lives as a con man afterwards, eventually falling in love with the old girlfriend of the man he killed. Yoon Kye Sang is currently discussing the role of Jung Sae Ro, whose dream was to live a normal life, but unjustly becomes a killer through an accident. Where he played kind and considerate roles before, in the dramas “The Greatest Love” and “High Kick: Revenge of the Short-Legged,” if he is cast for the role, he will be playing a completely different kind of character. “Full Moon” will start after the end of “Prime Minister and I” in February 2014.

Song Jong Ho confirmed with KBS new Mon-Tue drama "Full Sun" 

1505042_170969943112272_311170063_n.jpg

I'm here for Song Jong Ho and will contribute as well to this thread. :Danyway,, ful sun,, fighting ^^~

Han Ji-hye stars in "The Full Sun"

photo386512.jpg

Actress Han Ji-hye is starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun" as the leading role, Han Yeong-won.

She is the director of a jewelry brand and designer in the drama starring Yoon Kye-sang (Jeong Se-ro) and Jo Jin-woong (Park Kang-jae).

Han Won-yeong loses her beloved one in a diamond robbery case in Thailand and locks herself up in tragedy. She is going to be romantically involved with Yoon Gye-sang who lives a double life as a student and a notorious dealer.

Meanwhile, "The Full Sun" is about the fate between Jeong Se-ro who loses his whole life due to a shooting incident and a woman who loses her fiancé. It is co-produced by Bae Kyeong-soo and Kim Jeong-hyeon-I.

It is written by Heo Seong-hye from "Everything about my Wife".

source  and HanCinema  permalink

I'm looking forward to this drama because of Han Ji Hye! I hope that this drama will be her breakthrough drama in terms of acting. While her acting is not the best (May Queen, Cloud Stairs, The Secret Lovers, Summer Scent), I always found her to be quite likable. Here's to hoping for this drama and Han Ji Hye's success! :)

The 3 main casts promoted this drama as KBS awards . Hope someone can post the pics here . Han Ji Hye look very pretty

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Han Ji Hye Joins Yoon Kye Sang in Upcoming KBS Drama “The Full Sun”kpop1stop December 31, 2013 

han-ji-hye-740x450.jpg

Actress Han Ji Hye will star in KBS2‘s upcoming Mon-Tues drama “The Full Sun.” This will be her return to the TV screen since starring in MBC‘s drama “Pots of Gold” (aka “I Summon You, Gold”) five months ago. She will be playing the love interest of actor Yoon Kye Sang.

Han Ji Hye will be playing a representative and designer of the jewelry company “Bell la Pierre.” However, due to some diamond thefts in Thailand, she would lose her fiancé and have her world turn upside down. Yoon Kye Sang will play a jewelry thief who falls in love with Han Ji Hye. However, Yoon Kye Sang’s actions were the cause of the death of Han Ji Hye’s fiancé.

The drama “The Full Sun” will premiere on February 10 at 9:55PM KST on KBS and will take over the time slot occupied by the drama “Prime Minister and I.”

credit

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/31/actress-han-ji-hye-joins-yoon-kye-sang-in-upcoming-kbs-drama-the-full-sun/#.UsOeL9Ktrs0

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Kye-sang, Han Ji-hye to Pair Up in New KBS’s DramaPosted on 2013/12/30 by Cory Lee
2013123013161961024.jpg
2013123013192317890-615x460.jpg

Korean actors Yoon Kye-sang and Han Ji-hye have been cast in a new KBS series.

After Yoon confirmed to take on the lead role earlier, Han has also decided to portray the female lead of upcoming KBS drama, tentatively titled “Red Sun,” the drama’s promoter 3HW said on Monday.

Yoon will describe a man named Jung Sero, the pure student who later becomes a notorious dealer after losing everything from a Thai gun accident, and Han takes on jewelry designer Han Yeong-won who locked up herself in tragedy after losing her fiance from a diamond robbery happened in Thai.

An official with the drama’s producing crew said that, “Han Ji-hye and her character is expected to make a perfect synergy. Han’s pure charm will highlight the character’s personality.”

Written by renowned writer Huh Seong-hye of movie “All About My Wife,” the upcoming Monday and Tuesday drama series will air on February 10 as a follow-up to current series “Prime Minister & I.”

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of Wayz Company

article credit : tenasia

i love yoon kye sang....cant wait to see his new drama this year  :x

Looking forward to this upcoming drama mainly because of Han Ji Hye.  It follows the timeslot to be vacated by The Prime Minister and I after it finishes airing.  PMAI is not really doing well in terms of rating.  I just hope it doesn't continue to this drama.  I am banking on HJH's potential to make all the dramas she's been in to perform very well ratings wise.  She once did a drama for KBS titled I Hate You But's It's Fine which did very well in terms of rating. 
Wanted to share this FB page I found for this drama https://www.facebook.com/pages/FULL-SUN-%ED%83%9C%EC%96%91%EC%9D%80-%EA%B0%80%EB%93%9D%ED%9E%88/428899477239530 

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Han Ji Hye, The Queen of Success Comes to Rescue KBS2

By Staff Writer | Dec 31, 2013 01:29 PM EST

han-ji-hye-the-queen-of-success-comes-to

Han Ji Hye, the queen of success, came to rescue KBS Monday/Tuesday dramas.

Han Ji hye will be featured in "Red Sun" that will be broadcast next February and will be in a KBS drama for the first time in a while.  Earlier, she had confiremd her acting skills in MBC's "May Queen" and "Here Comes Gold" and It will be interesting to see if the success streak will last.

"Red Sun" is about a man Jung Se Ro (played by Yoon Gye Sang) and the love with a woman he loves but loses Han Young Won (played by ha Ji Hye) and their ties.  In the drama, she plays a jewelry brand representative with aesthetic skills and talents.  She is bright and cheerful but with a diamond heist in Thailand, she loses her love and shuts off her heart.

Jung Se Ro is a man that was a test prepper but now is living a second life as a dealer and their relationship continues as they will show the extent of a real romance.  Producer Bae Kyung Soo who had made "The Sun's Woman" and producers Jun Woo Sung and Kim Jung Hyun are co-producing are jointly managing the production and the writer Is Huh Sung Hye who directed "Everything about my Wife".

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission. http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13660/20131231/han-ji-hye-the-queen-of-success-comes-to-rescue-kbs2.htm

Oh I'm definitely looking forward to this drama because of HJH love her and since I SUMMON YOU GOLD had me doing cart wheels in which HJH ended up alone at the end but hoping this drama will be a rebound for her ;)

I kinda wish this wasn't such a serious drama because the 2 main leads could've pulled off a really good rom-com by the way they look together side by side they would've made a very comedic couple but I'm still looking forward to it for Yoon Kye Sang and Han Ji Hye !! :D 

Kim Yeong-cheol and Jeon Mi-seon in "The Full Sun"

Source | 2014/01/05 

photo389433.jpg

Kim Yeong-cheol (Han Tae-oh), Jeon Mi-seon (Baek Nan-joo), Kim Seon-kyeong (Min), Kim Yeong-ok(Soon-ok), Jeong Won-joong (Sin Pil-do), Lee Sang-hoon (Assistant Ahn), Lee Dae-yeon (Jeong Do-joon), Woo Hyeon (Hama) and others have confirmed to star in the new KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun".

Kim Yeong-cheol is Han Tae-oh, father of Han Yeong-won (Han Ji-hye). He is a caring father who does anything for his daughter but hides a dangerous ambition. He will be controlling Jeong Se-ro (Yoon Kye-sang) and Han Yeong-won from the palm of his hands.

Jeon Mi-seon is Han Tae-oh's wife, Baek Nan-joo. She is warm and elegant. She takes care of her step-daughter Han Yeong-won but is blind when it comes to doing what's right for her real son.

Kim Seon-kyeong is the head of department of the main jewelry brand in the drama. She is a character who has been through the storms of life and is a trusted helper of Han Yeong-won, the director of the company.

"The Full Sun" is a story about a man named Jeong Se-ro who lost his life after a gun shooting incident in Thailand and a woman who lost her beloved fiance starring Yoon Kye-sangHan Ji-hyeJo Jin-woongKim Yoo-riSong Jong-ho and Son Ho-joon.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...

credit hancinema