Quantcast
Roasty

right now I am...

will washing my hair finally after 2 weeks HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :joy: my mom is really getting angry to me LOL .. well this is not me. the real me used to be will spend my times at parlor? salon? 3 times a week yes to wash my hair. WKWKWKKWKWKWKWKWK and will finally take a shower after 4 days ^_* mmm.. well if we collapsed on the bed we can not get up and take a shower right? WKWKWKWKWKWWKWKW *dirty sejabin mode ON :kiss_closed:

• Like 1

@sushilicious :kiss: wrong place!! hahahahahah :lol: oh sushi you must be very tired after preparing our event wkwkwkwkwk :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Drinking bubble tea and listening to music in the car 

• Like 3

Feeling like I will die and this is what I feel since 3 weeks ago but strangely I don’t die until now :mask:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Browsing Instagram, looking for previews of my current drama obsession. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I went out and bought ice cream this evening. I ate it in the car. But sadly when arrived at home I rushed to the toilet and throwed out all my ice cream hiks :cold_sweat:

• Sad 1

On withdrawal drama syndrome. Cos nothing much interest me lately. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

On withdrawal drama syndrome. Cos nothing much interest me lately. 

Same here. I'm just waiting for the new The Legend of the White Snake 2019 with Alan Yu and JJY.

Right now, I should be sleeping, but here I am. For sure, I won't want to wake up early to go to work tomorrow! Ughh.

• Like 2

Just now, rosierosie said:

Same here. I'm just waiting for the new The Legend of the White Snake 2019 with Alan Yu and JJY.

Right now, I should be sleeping, but here I am. For sure, I won't want to wake up early to go to work tomorrow! Ughh.

Oh i watched white snake with Renjialun & Yangzi but kind of give up halfway. 

Also almost finish all Oppa Kang Ji Hwan drama... and was lost what else to watch. Recently kdrama all just so so. 

And same tom work too haha....

• Like 3

Feeling like my body temperature is very strange. My head is warm but my body not :expressionless: and I becoming a eater. Strangely with pain in my ulcers. Like now. I am going to pee while eating biscuits 0_0 .. WHO IS THIS PERSON? :bawling: She is stolen my body huuuuuuu uuuuuuu uuuuuu I will be fat :bawling:

• Sad 1

1. exhausted

2. I can't see the sunlight and locking my self in my dark and empty bedroom

3. I hate wind and closed all the doors and windows

4. I hate white rice

5. I hate mineral water

6. not like to take a shower or wash my hair

7. not like make up 

8. can't think straight

9. I can't eat all food I love and I must eat all food I hate

10. pain in ulcer never go 

11. nausea 24/7

12. low blood pressure 

13. I became more and more and more skinny even though I ate a pan of cheese cake

14. now I know what was Catherine Duchess of Cambridge feel. between life and death everyday :mask:

15. I called my doctor friend who is studying to be an internist and he just said "eat. so you won't be weak." <~~~ this is not a solution I hope oh and he added "just be patient. it won't be long anymore."

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Watching Item now.

Take care dear @Sejabin

Thank you :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

About to make breakfast and spend the day with the family 

• Like 1

understanding the correlation between pain in ulcer and stress. I was in the mild pain of my ulcer when my neighbor starts to sing against the music. yeah it's against the music. the music chord in C while she is singing in chord X :huh: I can accept it if it's just 1 song. but she is already sings 7 songs. and very confident with it sighhhhhhhhhh. it's adding pain in my ulcer :expressionless:

Is trying to sleep :(