Quantcast
Roasty

right now I am...

On 7/30/2018 at 9:32 AM, Sejabini said:

trying to sleep :sleeping: I want to sleep a lot

I feel the same! I feel like I never get enough sleep, no matter how many hours of sleep I DO get.

Right now I'm at work, listening to older KPOP and trying to stay awake lol  It seems that's an every day struggle for me. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JungAhIrin said:

I feel the same! I feel like I never get enough sleep, no matter how many hours of sleep I DO get.

Right now I'm at work, listening to older KPOP and trying to stay awake lol  It seems that's an every day struggle for me. xD

it's a bit difficult for me to sleep these days :blush: usually this will happened if I have low blood pressure. but I am not too dare to take blood booster because it will trigger my ulcer xixixixi I will just eat a lot. perhaps..

1 hour ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Lying in bed, trying to sleep

sweetdreams, chingu :heart:

Right now I am wanting to watch Kdrama because all bosses are going again hua Ha Ha Ha Ha.. independence days for me until friday sya la la la la la :love:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sejabini said:

Right now I am wanting to watch Kdrama because all bosses are going again hua Ha Ha Ha Ha.. independence days for me until friday sya la la la la la 

Ahh... i  wan to watch this one:grimace:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@supergal99 I watch it too!! it's just I haven't went to this drama threat yet xixixixi.. but sure I will go there. let us watch and having fun!! :love:

right now I am wanting to eat Batagor (Indonesian snacks)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

@supergal99 I watch it too!! it's just I haven't went to this drama threat yet xixixixi.. but sure I will go there. let us watch and having fun!! :love:

right now I am wanting to eat Batagor (Indonesian snacks)

:wacko:what?!?! Another drama thread? Gah..gah... gah...not sure if i can do one more... i m busy busy lately hahaa.... :sweatingbullets:

Right now i am ..."flying" over to another thread...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/1/2018 at 10:47 AM, supergal99 said:

:wacko:what?!?! Another drama thread? Gah..gah... gah...not sure if i can do one more... i m busy busy lately hahaa.... :sweatingbullets:

ok ok.. we will only watch my ID card is Gangnam Beauty kdrama :blush:

On 8/1/2018 at 10:47 AM, supergal99 said:

Right now i am ..."flying" over to another thread...

right now I am committed to do more exercises.. I will and must to have a very tiny body :weary:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

putting away laundry and trying to finish knitting this present before the recipient gets back from camping

• Like 2

On 8/2/2018 at 9:59 PM, Sejabini said:

ok ok.. we will only watch my ID card is Gangnam Beauty kdrama :blush:

right now I am committed to do more exercises.. I will and must to have a very tiny body :weary:

Poke @Sejabini

Right now i am.. not too sure if i wan to watch that Gangnam beauty drama ops.

...Flying off to the swimming pool - yess... need to do more exercises...hahaaa...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Poke @Sejabini

Right now i am.. not too sure if i wan to watch that Gangnam beauty drama ops.

yes you will watch it WITH ME !! :unamused:

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

...Flying off to the swimming pool - yess... need to do more exercises...hahaaa...

right now I am resting after cleaning my room and managing some stuffs :relieved:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

yes you will watch it WITH ME !! :unamused:

right now I am resting after cleaning my room and managing some stuffs :relieved:

:sweat_smile: no time..this month especially... super duber busy heeee... i cant even catch my cutie *cough* ah... i mean his new drama.. wawawaa:sweatingbullets:

BZA4009.jpg

Right now i m... doing some project stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Sejabini said:

right now I am wanting to feed @supergal99 with a very lot of chicken soup :unamused:

"Bo bo bo gei"

ByLV.gif

Right now i am catching chicken..hahaaa...:grimace:

Erhmm.. excuse me sejabini do u have ...mushroom soup??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPgixRXwTowG3o1pv847I

Ok ok chill.. i need to fly off to my rooftop garden to do skipping...heeee:lol:

• Like 3

@supergal99 I am not liking mushroom soup :kiss: .. mmm I think I will feed you with tofu soup xixixixi.. have you watch gangnam beauty? :unamused: I haven't yet. in church now..

right now I am in the church and opening soompi :no_mouth:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Want to say something to@2handsintertwined, hello again.

Im sorry, i didnt mean to offended you. Coz my English are not good so i hope you didnt misunderstood what im trying to say to you.

How about if you only put 3 images for your each post. I think you wont get any warning if you do that.

Dont worry if no one give 'likes' or reaction for your posts. It happens to me too. Its nothing, its no big deal.

• Like 3