kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 -NEW MEMBER YOON SHI YOON -E121 160501

Summary of what the members' missions are (based on released chinese sub of the show) in case you are impatient for subs lol:

Spoiler

JJY: Solo mission to visit Gimje grandmas with gifts to express thanks and help out his partner grandma

KJM: Deliver the award to Han Hyojoo

Defconn: Visit one 1n2d guest( can be anyone as long as they have guested on the show, including non-celebrities)

CTH: Visit two 1n2d guests

DG and JH: Tag along with Taehyun, their mission was basically to tag along with any of the members above, but DG chose JH so it ended up that both of them are tagging along with Taehyun. Both of them didn't know what the others' missions were since they were the first two to reveal their mission.

Near the end of the show, members were reading viewers' comment. Each member read something that kind of gave them a nickname which we haven't really heard in the show, look forward to it!

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, montanari said:

@Sujin-a  My guess they filmed today's episode in the end of September or early October after Joon Young came back from his Europe tour. Because Joon Young got the hairstyle he had in today's episode for his tour. Joon Young is mostly overseas for the last few months actually, not just weeks, because of his band's tour and all shows he took part of always involving travel overseas. Even now he's filming a show in Osaka, just days after he came back from Kazakhstan. So the longest period he spent in Korea to have time to visit the grandmas was after his tour.

I think this was ep was filmed quite early, maybe right after the IY filming, Saturday night, or Sunday night, early Sept, just before the strike started on Sep4. The members and staff likely went for a dinner together just before the strike, after this shoot, on JongMin’s tab, cos in this ep, they agreed the person with most awards will buy dinner for everyone, and JongMin got 2 awards. 

Also, Donggu’ hairstyle changed sometime in mid Sept. Donggu attended a movie premier of Jin Ji Hee and met Kim Yoo Jung on Sep19, and his hairstyle has been different since then. The cancelled filming was on Sept13. JY likely filmed this before he left for his Europe Tour. 

ANNIONG CHINGUS!!!!!! :lol:

they just sat almost all the time remembering, attacking, but laughing happily and did not do anything else, LOL but it was so much fun !!!!! I only saw the raw, but I'm sure with subs it will be more great !!!:wink:

2D1N is the best and best korea program I could have found and known in my life. enter this world for Donggu, but at this moment it would be unfair to say that it is my favorite, I do not conceive that any of them are missing and I would not choose one as my favorite, I LOVE THEM ALL !!!!! including those of production and how to forget IL Yong PD.:tongue:

I've been watching some programs like runningman and remembering many that I saw some time ago, and I realize that the secret of 2D1NS3 is the great CHEMICAL that exists between them, I think they are truly FRIENDS, and always demonstrate their great UNION !!!!^_^

6eef6650cb09185fadf6ee5b8737aac1.gif

I CAN ONLY SAY 2D1NS3, THANK YOU FOR EXISTING !!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: +:wub:

1 hour ago, blackberrypie said:

I think this was ep was filmed quite early, maybe right after the IY filming, Saturday night, or Sunday night, early Sept, just before the strike started on Sep4. The members and staff likely went for a dinner together just before the strike, after this shoot, on JongMin’s tab, cos in this ep, they agreed the person with most awards will buy dinner for everyone, and JongMin got 2 awards. 

Also, Donggu’ hairstyle changed sometime in mid Sept. Donggu attended a movie premier of Jin Ji Hee and met Kim Yoo Jung on Sep19, and his hairstyle has been different since then. The cancelled filming was on Sept13. JY likely filmed this before he left for his Europe Tour.

It can't be right after the trip with IY casts because Joon Young flew to Moscow that day after filming. His tour's first show was the next day. Joon Young came back to Korea in the middle of his tour for 2 days after the media reported that 2D1N canceled their filming because of the strike. That's when he got that hairstyle. So if Donggu changed his hairstyle on Sept 19th like you said, they actually didn't cancel the filming on Sept 13th. That's why Joon Young flew back to Korea even after it was announced they canceled the filming. He had no reason to come back if they really canceled it at that time. It was such a waste of time, money and energy for him, it's a long flight and touring is exhausting enough already. Maybe the production crew changed the plan from doing regular trip to film in one location for their 10th anniversary award because they didn't have enough staff. It could explain why the media reported they canceled the filming at that time.

@blackberrypie @montanari Oh yea, I remember when JJY briefly returned from his European tour and they had dinner. That was also around Jongmin's bday. So, Jongmin really treated then with meat that time. If that's the case, they did their respective missions on a Saturday, which was slated as their regular shooting sched as well.

5 hours ago, lyd89 said:

Summary of what the members' missions are (based on released chinese sub of the show) in case you are impatient for subs lol:

Hide contents

JJY: Solo mission to visit Gimje grandmas with gifts to express thanks and help out his partner grandma

KJM: Deliver the award to Han Hyojoo

Defconn: Visit one 1n2d guest( can be anyone as long as they have guested on the show, including non-celebrities)

CTH: Visit two 1n2d guests

DG and JH: Tag along with Taehyun, their mission was basically to tag along with any of the members above, but DG chose JH so it ended up that both of them are tagging along with Taehyun. Both of them didn't know what the others' missions were since they were the first two to reveal their mission.

Near the end of the show, members were reading viewers' comment. Each member read something that kind of gave them a nickname which we haven't really heard in the show, look forward to it!

Impatient i am. lol. Thank you for the summary! Donggu is attached to junho haha. Cant wait to see with subs~

@montanari @Sujin-a

i forgot the moscow date.. hmm.. the survey was until 31Aug rite? So it definitely cant be earlier than that. I remembered JY went back to S.K. on the day the filming was cancelled. He was seen leaving to Europe on that morning, as i vaguely remembered. Anyway, it should be between Sep1 - Sep19. Haha. They could have picked any night that JY was in SK, cos i think he was the one who was abroad the most during Sep month, cos of his concerts and M.U.S.T. filming. I also remembered some postings in instg abt 1N2D member & staff and JongMin went to a bbq place... could likely be the same night!

Anyway, I am super excited for next week’s ep! Cant wait to see Cha siblings! From the preview, Sujin’s hair still in ‘recovery mode’ after her hair accident! Hahaha. So cute! And Tae Eun lost her 2 front teeth! Lol! :lol: Tae Hyun is so hospitable, always open house and invite ppl! His house just feel so familiar cos feel like seen it pretty often. Definitely dont mind seeing more. 

6 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

@montanari @Sujin-a

Anyway, I am super excited for next week’s ep! Cant wait to see Cha siblings! From the preview, Sujin’s hair still in ‘recovery mode’ after her hair accident! Hahaha. So cute! And Tae Eun lost her 2 front teeth! Lol! :lol: Tae Hyun is so hospitable, always open house and invite ppl! His house just feel so familiar cos feel like seen it pretty often. Definitely dont mind seeing more. 

I don't know if it's intentional, but everytime Taehyun's house is shown, it's always different. :lol: It's understandable of course for their safety, but I'm close to making a blueprint of his place.:lol:

Just watched the episode, and it's more hilarious after it was subbed. They're all hilarious, but props to Donggu who's very witty and comfortable in this episode. Did Deffcon join JJY in Gimjae, because I can hear his laugh in the preview? I hope at least one of the past members will make an appearance. I would want them all to guest of course, but that's unlikely to happen unless we see unicorns pooping rainbows. :lol:

30 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

I don't know if it's intentional, but everytime Taehyun's house is shown, it's always different. :lol: It's understandable of course for their safety, but I'm close to making a blueprint of his place.:lol:

Just watched the episode, and it's more hilarious after it was subbed. They're all hilarious, but props to Donggu who's very witty and comfortable in this episode. Did Deffcon join JJY in Gimjae, because I can hear his laugh in the preview? I hope at least one of the past members will make an appearance. I would want them all to guest of course, but that's unlikely to happen unless we see unicorns pooping rainbows. :lol:

He did own the whole building, so i suppose his house must be really big. Haha. In the preview, TH said, he regretted his plan to film with his children. Lol. I wonder how active the kids are to make him think that! 

Donggu brought up some good points. He’s really deep. He said most 1N2D viewers watch out of loyalty, even if some eps are not funny, they’ll keep it on. Thats why the ratings are quite stable. Haha. I really do agree! And he said they should bring the award to Eun Ji Won! I totally agree with that too! But of course, no one wants to meet another guy... they’d all rather meet HHJ. :lol: DG also said JooHyuk is good looking, and he is! He did rank #5! Dont think Defconn can follow JY.. wonder who he’ll go to meet, he havent made his decision apparently. I think it’ll be good if he meet JooHyuk.

So I've watched the latest episode with eng subs this time since I watched the raw version yesterday and this was quite a good episode. It made me smile throughout. Joon Ho + Dong Gu = good combination lol! Was hoping that they would visit the ice man since he's my favourite guest by far but looking at the preview, not going to happen haha. I laughed out loud when Jong Min was one rank higher than Taehyun in terms of good-looks.

There are a few moments of the episode that didn't really seem like they're celebrating the 10th anniversary, kinda like an anniversary for season 3. Hoping they would stretch out more content for the 10th anniversary by inviting former members or just giving them a call would be fine by me. 

17 minutes ago, RiRiyellowbellow said:

So I've watched the latest episode with eng subs this time since I watched the raw version yesterday and this was quite a good episode. It made me smile throughout. Joon Ho + Dong Gu = good combination lol! Was hoping that they would visit the ice man since he's my favourite guest by far but looking at the preview, not going to happen haha. I laughed out loud when Jong Min was one rank higher than Taehyun in terms of good-looks.

There are a few moments of the episode that didn't really seem like they're celebrating the 10th anniversary, kinda like an anniversary for season 3. Hoping they would stretch out more content for the 10th anniversary by inviting former members or just giving them a call would be fine by me. 

I don't think this is just a 2-episode thing. It's just an anniversary kick-off. It will likely stretch to late November because according to their pr, the Kazakhstan-Cuba trip is also part of the anniversary special.