kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 -NEW MEMBER YOON SHI YOON -E121 160501

7,035 posts in this topic

Posted

:mrgreen: I've been waiting for updates on today's filming. It's been quite silent in this forum for the past week. Thanx for sharing @montanari.

Now I am excited for the next new episodes already....:tounge_xd:

Keep those updates coming!!!!!

5 people like this

Posted

From the pics looks like there will be guests in upcoming episodes. Hope PD will not be criticised again...

5 people like this

Posted

looking forward to the next trip episodes.. might be a bring your friend episode again.. i watch park na rae in i live alone and she's funny. roy kim is always a welcome guest in 2d1n. he's adorable in variety :)

4 people like this

Posted

Roy Kim And Akdong Musician To Appear On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Roy Kim Akdong Musician

Roy Kim, Akdong Musician, and more have been spotted filming a new episode of “2 Days & 1 Night.”

Other guests seem to be comedienne Park Na Rae and Yoo Se Yoon, which made the viewers speculate that this is another “best friend” special recording, similar when Roy Kim appeared on the show as a friend of Jung Joon Young.

2 Days & 1 Night 2

This episode was filmed at Byeonsan Peninsula in North Jeolla Province. Roy Kim and Akdong Musician will be spending a night together with the rest of the cast.

When photos of the show recording were uploaded onto Instagram accounts of Roy Kim’s staff, fans started wondering about this upcoming broadcast, and if it will do as well as the last “best friend” special, which recorded its best viewership ratings when it aired for the first time in 2014 with Jo In Sung, Roy Kim, and more.

2 Days & 1 Night 1

This episode with Roy Kim and Akdong Musician will air in mid-March. 

Cr. Soompi

4 people like this

Posted

Annyeong haseyo!!!!! :)

Greets a silent fan, always watching and reading each post and I am very grateful for it.

Simply say that I am in love with the 6 members of 2D1N kekekeke are a beautiful family, I generally do not like the variety programs except the "family outing" and wgm (only some) and I found after several years with a variety program that I really enjoy it.

To be honest I'm a recent fan, it's all thanks to kim young jun, since I'm a fan of her, I loved that episode and I really enjoyed donggu (I always thought it was overrated) jejejeje, and little by little I loved them all, I could not say which is my favorite (I support donggu when others turn their back on me, as I would support any of them if I needed it) :wink::wub::lol::lol:

I am also an admirer of Il yong PD-nim kekekeke :wub::wub::D:tongue:

As for the photos and the news of guests, I feel that yoo se yoon could be the invited friend of DG, both were in Barefoot Friends (?) I have no idea kekeke waiting for new and exciting episodes, always the 6 members !!! ^_^

PDT: sorry for my English since it is not my native language :tongue:

KFG-BFF-E3-03.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Welcome rosa123 to the thread.

If it is best friend special then will be interesting. Another dimension to understand members' personal lives. Wonder who is Akdong Musician friend from among members? I never expected them :D I am waiting to be surprised. 

2 people like this

Posted

Akdong Musician AKMU, could be friends of Defconn, not long ago they were on the weekly idol ^_^

One of my dreams is to go the BIGBANG lol it would be phenomenal jejeje:lol::lol::lol:

I did not know that the YG family was on good terms with KBS.:o

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello everyone, do catch Joon Ho on Happy Together (last week on KBS i think) and Donggu drama three colours of fantasies - Romance full of life. His acting is rather good. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Guests for the last filming :

- Roy Kim > Joon Young
- Park Narae > Junho
- Muzie > Jongmin ?
- Yoo Se Yoon > Donggu ?
- Kwak Jin Eon > ??? This one is Superstar K S6 winner. Joon Young might know him, but there's Roy already.
- Akdong Musician > ??? So Defconn might invite them but went to Weekly Idol once doesn't mean they're close enough to be called friends. Or maybe this trip's theme is not about inviting friends. Gotta wait till next week.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awwwwww glad that Roy Kim will be back to the show too! JJY-Roy kim is a friendship goal. My two weirdo is funnier when they're with the full team

1 person likes this

Posted

Kim Joon Ho Braves The Cold And Bares All For His Team On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Kim Joon Ho

The members of “2 Days & 1 Night” braved the cold weather and put on quite the show to decide who got to eat lunch.

The episode that aired on February 19 followed the second story of the members embarking on their “God still has 12 boats left!” race in Tongyoung, Gyeongsang Southern Province.

Jung Joon Young

Split into two teams of three (Kim Jong Min, Yoon Shi Yoon, Jung Joon Young vs. Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, Defconn), the members engaged in a game to determine who would get to eat lunch. They were given five minutes to take off their clothes and line them up, with the victory going to the team with the longest line of clothes.

Jung Joon Young Yoon Shi Yoon Kim Jong Min

The members immediately began shedding their clothes, using everything they had from long johns, shoes, and even shoe insoles. Most of the members were down to their underwear when, in a last ditch effort, Kim Joon Ho yelled, “This is what a leader looks like!” and threw his underwear into the mix.

Kim Jun Ho 2

Despite this, Kim Joon Ho’s team lost the game and were unable to eat lunch.

4 people like this

Posted

Enjoyed the latest episode so much. its so hilarious! 

The stripping game for lunch....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's always fun when its just the 6 members playing games, tackling missions and messing around. :D

4 people like this

Posted

annyeong !!!!!  :lol: 

Enjoying the last episode, the lunch game was epico jejejeje never imagined that they did such thing in televison, especially in kbs, lol

Somehow sad, since there are many days to the next episode, but assuming how much fun it will be to see them sing, the only one I'm sure their song is good is jjy :wub:, or maybe it's the one who makes it worse kekekeke

Even so DG does it of the two forms apparently in his last drama^_^^_^

But you can never beat the original !!! :lol::lol::wink::wub: