kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 hold Trip with Global Viewers DATELINE 31 MAY 2018

Defconn and blind date - scenic venue (TICK), dressed and spiffed up (TICK), fine dining (TICK),  girl he wanted desperately to spend one on one time with (TICK) - my friends PDJung has made sure they can no longer tease his friend Defconn anymore for not having dated - and he now has 1000s of viewers as witnesses :D to this.  So honored to be party to busting that myth once and for all. Essential viewing. I just hope it's not like JongMin's Avatar date experience lol!!!

Spoiler

• Haha 1

I wonder if Defconn will get his happy ending. Jongmin's "date", I'm assuming didn't pan out. Although I feel like Jongmin will end up with Shinji.:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 17.06.2018 at 6:20 AM, lyd89 said:

It's really nice to see photos of them during their breaks.

There is a photographer on the set that keeps taking photos constantly, i wish he had an insta account or something similar that we can see it all, i mean ALL of the photos.

• Like 1

The maknae will become a 4D PD someday! :thumbsup:He is full of weird ideas and twists of events. Can't help myself laughing in the middle of the night while watching him directing the show, making his hyungs call him evil and worst than PD Il Yong:joy:

Excellent directing PD Jung!

• Like 2

I love how Momoland reacted when they saw Donggu on the video call. He just waved and they screamed. That's  sooo me! :love: And I just love how Jo In Sung always picks up the phone when CTH calls him during taping. He should be a semi-permanent member. 

• Like 3

Oh, I should have posted this here first.. @allythefangirl I mean before on YSY's thread

----------++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By the way, on Sapsido trip, the first part where they had a "get off work" cham cham game?? If only they catch on that Ilyong PD would do all to his right, they might get off work that easily!! :D

And at the beach (part 2) where they saw fishes do flips, and Joonyoung said dried yellow corvina, I remembered Kim Joohyuck.. :mellow:

And Defconn's "makes me want to date for the first time" remark! :lol: Maybe that's why JJY thought of his date on the recent episode? (Haven't seen the recent in whole)

Edited by _gillianne19_
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Someone would have to fansub it haha.

But based on the chinese sub version I watched, Jung pd had an idea of doing the early get off work game that they did previously. It's just that for this case, it'll be Ilyong pd getting off work early (Taehyun commented that you can't really say that getting off early would be good for Ilyong pd lol). Ilyong pd was saying he had no clothes for changing but members won't let him off. He instead asked for a one man handicap that he also allowed for the previous trip. The result would be as you have seen lol with the help of the staff that Jung pd gathered.

And a beautiful photo from Defconn

20 hours ago, lyd89 said:

Unaired scene with our poor Ilyong pd lol.

Poor Ilyong PD indeed!!! Lol

Anyeong chingus! Its been a long while since I sign in last on Soompi. I can't even sign in and had to reset my password. Things change so fast in this hi-tech world BUT I am glad that the "old" faithful fans of 1N2D remains. Its good to "see" many chingus still around. Please continue to eat well, live well, love well... hugs. :wub:

Ilyong PD have my full respect and support for a long time now. Hojin PD was my first PD love (started watching 1N2D S3 only) so it was heartbreaking to let go. Kekeke...never knew I would do that. :blush:

Now I feel pity for Ilyong PD as he gets "bullied" and taken advantage of a lot of times. The cast are also older and "bolder" nowadays. Haha...

1N2D is much more than a variety show. Never have I seen such close relations between cast and crew and how they participate spontaneously in the games. And they (crew) also show their true selves and feelings when they had to go along undesirable locations for punishment eg. island, mountain, deserted places but they went despite that and make the most of it. They really care for each other, this big group of 100+ cast and crew. They also understand each others weaknesses and support each other.

Hope 1N2D will continue to go on despite the ratings (no need to be No1). Its already No1 in many, many hearts all over the world! :heart:

• Like 2

Thanks, @lyd89! I used to think that PD Ilyong's the king of cham cham cham. Even before he was the PD, he was the one they needed to beat to be able to get out of the hot room (if my memory serves me right). Now, he was beaten. By Donggu! LOL!

• Haha 1

“1 Night 2 Days” To Visit North Korea Border For Panmunjeom Special Episode

IT TOOK YEARS OF COURTSHIP WITH UNITED NATIONS FOR THE TEAM OF 1 NIGHT 2 DAYS TO HOLD A SPECIAL FEATURE IN PANMUNJEOM. FINALLY, IT IS COMING TRUE.

As an entertainment show dedicated to traveling the corners and nooks of South Korea by presenting the visited places’ rich history and breathtaking natural beauty, 1 Night 2 Days takes another slice of its decorated show by setting foot on Panmunjeom, the designated de facto border of North and South Korea located in Kaesong, North Hwanghae province, North Korea.

1 Night 2 Days

Not long ago, the divided Koreas made history by making peace to each other. The result opens venues for smooth projects between the two countries, and KBS2 TV’s long-running travel show finally gets the chance of securing a long-awaited feature.

1 Night 2 Days has been raising the expectation of viewers with meaningful planning every year. The collaboration of entertainment and history brings fun, meaning, and impression to the audience, as well as a special features that encompasses all generations.

On the June 24th edition of KBS 2TV Happy Sunday’s – 1 Night 2 Days Season 3, the members will appear on the Panmunjeom special. Expect another memorable time for Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jun Ho, Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Jong Min, Defconn and Jung Joon Young with their visit in an uncharted territory where the public cannot come due to its demarcation border status of the North and South Korea. It raises the question of what kind of sympathetic and patriotic meaning that the journey will unfold.

1 Night 2 Days has been showing special trips of historical value. The 11-year-old variety program aired “The Baekdusan Special Feature” in June 2008 (Season 1), which symbolically encouraged the unification of the divided countries. In August 2012 (Season 2), “Dokdo Special” presented National Liberation day event, and provided an opportunity to show the importance of Dokdo to the Korean people and overseas Koreans, as well as a special time to point out the value of Dokdo that had been forgotten.

In addition, the “Harbin Special Feature” broadcasted in March 2016, which was planned for the 106th anniversary of freedom fighter Ahn Jung Geun for the third season, was the first overseas trip of the show. It followed the traces of the revered historical figure, who fought for the liberation of the country during Japanese occupation.

The Kazakhstan-Cuba Special Feature, which was planned in commemoration of the 10th anniversary, is a story about how Korean descendants living in Kazakhstan and Cuba had lived in a barren land, and tried to protect their lives and culture with their pride as Korean descendants. It greatly impressed the viewers of 1 Night 2 Days.

On Sunday, the members are set to visit the villages of the Military Democratic Party in North Korea, including Panmunjeom, and the village of Taeseong-dong, which have never been revealed for public broadcast.

Through this amazing effort, 1 Night 2 Days annually makes another contribution to the national arts through its visionary projects. The six members visited the historical place with the desire of attracting people, who transcended all generations by conveying important messages through their travel adventures.

For the first time in Korean television broadcast, 1 Night 2 Days two-part Panmunjeom Special will be shown on June 24 and July 1.

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/1-night-2-days-panmunjeom-special-episode/

• Thanks 1