Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 GONNA MISS PD ILYONG 2019 :PAGE 447

I thought situation like this only happens in drama. But I guess drama is based on real life situation after all.

So the filming is still on? I don't know which is better, to hold or continue. It doesn't look like the case will end soon since so many people involved. On the other hand, to continue like nothing happen is like....I don't know...

However, I trust 1n2d team to decide. My support for this show will never waver.

As for Joonyoung, I hope he learns his lessons. He is probably too free-spirited and has everything goes his way that no one can put reins on him. He has to pay for his crime and after this is all over, hopefully, he will become a new better man.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1st cases ... 

D1rijbMU0AItl88.jpgD1rhMK3VYAEqHGR.jpg

for his fan

==============================

this we got from kbsentertain/kbsworld after netizen angry with him 

D1rg78ZUwAAqnlq.jpg

D1rg78nUwAAVXxh.jpg

kbsentertain uploaded full epi where trip without  him 

D1rhTVRU8AAWnxM.png

==================================

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler

I actually hope they could dissociate themselves from the case all together, maybe make a public statement via the show. And I really..realllyyyyy hope none of them are in the know even in the slightest.

• Like 5

I hope that JJY's case will not drag ANY of 2D1N members.....

I really hope so......

Everytime I open Soompi these days, always shocked with the news of new persons who are related to this case...

This is a harsh reality...

What JJY did is horribly, terribly wrong...

So, I am begging in my silent prayers for CTH, KJH, KJM, Donggu and Defconn NOT to be dragged....

No matter how close they are/were....

I really, sincerely hope that none of them are involved.....

I really enjoy 2D1N since Season 1...

Great reality show to make me and my whole family laugh and bond together... 

So, this scandal is really devastating...

Especially to recall how he's so close to KJH....:tears:

Dearest CTH, KJH, KJM, Donggu, Defconn, all the staff and producers, writer...

PLEASE STAY STRONG!!!

We love you!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Lurker here. I have kept myself composed during all the fiasco, but with the show affected like this, I just can't. Goodness gracious, I have a zoo full of vocabulary that I want to say to JJY that I am not going to say here. Guys, I am sooooo angry and sad :tears::tears::tears:

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, fridgemagnets said:

Lurker here. I have kept myself composed during all the fiasco, but with the show affected like this, I just can't. Goodness gracious, I have a zoo full of vocabulary that I want to say to JJY that I am not going to say here. Guys, I am sooooo angry and sad :tears::tears::tears:

i know how  guys feeling.....u can rant to me in private if you want...

my mom is also ranting to me in private....

• Sad 1

I can't say I did not expect this. But it doesn't stop me from feeling sad about it too. I actually hoped they could hold on to the show. Though who am I kidding, the scale of the scandal is too big.

1N2D's introduced me to many beautiful places in Korea. It was my go to variety show for laughs for quite some time, maybe about 10 years....

To think a >10 year old program was brought down because of horrible, despicable, immoral deeds of 1 person..I'm angry. Seriously. He did not just ruined the lives of his victims, he marred his family reputation and now it has extended to the people who worked with him.

To be honest...I think it will be a huge hurdle for the show to jump over. I'm not sure the show will recover. I'm not even sure if they want to hold the brand name at this point.

Thank you for the laughter provided before. I see KBS world has also deleted 1N2Ds clips. Even the ep with PSJ that had no JJY has also been deleted. I can't find it anymore. (Edit: not deleted. But privated the clips)

Arggghhh....this is not the way I want such a well loved show to end. Sobs....

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310590wpp/2-days-1-night-to-go-on-indefinite-hiatus-following-jung-joon-youngs-controversy

"KBS “2 Days & 1 Night” will be halting broadcasts and production.

KBS has banned singer Jung Joon Young, who is being investigated for the filming and circulating illegal footage, from all programs. Furthermore, it has been decided that “2 Days & 1 Night” will halt broadcasts and production for the time being. With this, another program will be scheduled to take the “2 Days & 1 Night” time slot starting this week.

In consideration of the viewers who wait for “2 Days & 1 Night” every Sunday evening, we reviewed the option of editing out singer Jung Joon Young from all the footage of the two episodes that have been filmed. However, realizing the severity of the matter, the decision was made to reorganize the program overall.

KBS deeply apologizes for not managing our cast members thoroughly, and we will prepare measures to avoid a recurrence.

Especially as singer Jung Joon Young had a similar controversy three years ago, we feel strong responsibility for simply accepting the decision of the investigative authorities to acquit him and not verifying completely before deciding on his return to the cast.

KBS will prepare fundamental measures including intensified screening of cast members in order for a similar incident to not occur again."

:bawling:

By the way, so the episode that KBS Entertain uploaded from last Sunday no longer available? No upload at KBS World YouTube on Sunday as well? <Sigh> hope VIU still have it. So the shoot they had this day, what for? 

• Sad 1

I hope this hiatus only because they can't air previous shoot with JJY, so they don't have enough footage to air this sunday. 

I don't mind season 4 if they need to re organize, but please with the same current remaining member and PD.

• Like 3

I love 1n2d and it hurts to see s3 being marred by this big black history forever. It was the longest, and the best, imo. Dont sell me s1, imo its too old and doesnt suit my taste. Even if they comeback, they might want to rebrand with new season or new members. The existing members might feel they dont want to return together as the memories might be too painful. Or KBS will want a new variety show with new ppl to erase everything. Whatever the reasons, s3 is as good as over i guess.. sadly. The one i pity the most are the staffs. Bcos they dont earn much, and will suffer this loss more than the members who have other programs and earn more than the staffs. Cant help it.. but thanks for the good times..

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

At the back of my mind I expected this to happen specially with the scale of the scandal. I don't really comment here much but I've been a 1n2d S3 fan since the beginning and to say that I am angry or frustrated that this is happening to a much beloved show would be an understatement. As a fan I wish they can comeback from this, but the word indefinite makes it seem like this is the beginning of the end for the show. What makes it worse is that the show is actually still rating and has so much to explore, specially with the new intern/PD but because of one person's "crime" and "duplicity" everyone has to suffer the consequences. 

I truly hope the members, most specially the staff who has tirelessly worked through a decade of 1n2d can overcome this and come back stronger and better. 

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, feignedreality said:

I truly hope the members, most specially the staff who has tirelessly worked through a decade of 1n2d can overcome this and come back stronger and better. 

This! I feel bad for the staff especially. Hopefully they have other projects. Or KBS has plans to distribute them to other projects or maybe they have new projects to explore. 

• Sad 4

@katakwasabi true, granted that KBS/1n2d is also at fault for welcoming him back so easily to the show when the initial scandal happened but I guess since the police force cleared him and he possibly acted differently in front of them, they never doubted him. It's really sad that other people such as the shows production staff are already paying for the consequence of JJY's crime with their jobs jeopardized like this while he himself is still just being investigated 

• Sad 2

Well, this indefinite hiatus definitely came from the upper management in KBS, else there's no reason why they would film today and do this announcement. The staff are definitely the most affected by this hiatus. I hope KBS will find a way to still get them work. 

With that said, if they return with a new cast, it's likely that I won't watch it again. I've only watched s3 but also watched other variety shows. For me, this is the best cast I've seen with friendship and chemistry. I don't think there will be a comparable one in the next few years, especially since there hasn't been "new" variety stars at all.

• Like 5

This is what I have been afraid of after all hell breaks loose because of the sc*mb*g. He is totally a sc**m who betrays every members, everyone who has been working so hard for 1N2D. He damages, ruins and destroys the reputation of 1N2D I wish he could just go die. As a fan of this show since Season 1, I'm totally devastated! No words could explain my feelings currently, how mad and angry I am at that criminal! Yes, he is a criminal. A sex maniac, a rapist and I'm not suprised if he is also a pedo. I hate him so much! He fools everyone after the incident with his ex-girlfriend. Thinking he was an innocent person in that case makes me hate myself, so blind! To think that Taehyun's children have been on the show with a sex maniac makes me shiver. Luckily I'm not one of the investigators, I don't know what I will do to him. Please don't defend him. We know he is the smartest member, he knows what he is doing, not influenced by anyone and HE ENJOYS DOING IT!! He makes a fool of everyone, laughing behind the cast and fans of this show. He is only using 1N2D to gain more popularity and more girl fans, then use them for his immoral activities. Is he happy now that his crimes have affected everyone and this show greatly? If they cancel it totally, I know there'll no more Korean variety show for me. I'm done with them all.

The episode where they went to Ewha Womans University must be like sitting on a gold mine for him. He told those students about his break up with his girlfriend, acting like someone who is broken hearted & loyal to one only, definitely to lure them to sympathize with him.

This will be the member to be forgotten and erased from everyone's memories forever.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3