Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 GONNA MISS PD ILYONG 2019 :PAGE 447

Still waiting for the new episode. It's been 3yrs when the Cha Siblings guested? So it has been 3 yrs to me too. They made me watch the show and watch the previous eps then but when Donggu came I stopped watching the earlier episodes 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Kim Jun Ho made it to the Top 10 while Lee Yong Jin ranked 27th... (I was looking for Kim Jong Min's name on the list then I realized he's not a comedian but a singer)   :tounge_xd:

tumblr_inline_pkawjuyNjC1tghbv0_540.gif

February Comedian Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Feb 6, 2019
by L. Kim

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced the brand reputation rankings for comedians in February.

The rankings are derived from analysis of participation, media coverage, interaction, and community indexes for 132,645,189 pieces of big data on 100 comedians from January 4 to February 5. Compared to September’s data, there was a decrease of 4.69 percent.

Lee Young Ja placed first with a brand reputation index of 8,670,501. She saw a  38.17 percent increase from her September score. Keyword analysis showed that phrases “funny,” “I like her,” and “I’m sorry” are highly attributed to him, while link analysis connected her to “Hello Counselor,” “The Manager,” and “manager.” Her positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 62.01 percent positive reactions.

In second was Park Na Rae with a total score of 6,286,622, a decrease of 8.94 percent from her September score. On the other hand, Yoo Jae Suk ranked third with an index of 6,200,570, which was a 14.56 percent decrease from his September score.

Check out the top 30 below!

1. Lee Young Ja
  2. Park Na Rae
  3. Yoo Jae Suk
  4. Shin Dong Yup
  5. Kang Ho Dong
  6. Kim Sook
  7. Lee Seung Yoon
  8. Jang Dong Min
  9. Kim Jun Ho
  10. Park Myung Soo
  11. Yang Se Hyung
  12. Park Sung Kwang
  13. Kim Gura
  14. Song Eun Yi
  15. Park Joon Hyung
  16. Kim Joon Hyun
  17. Lee Kyung Kyu
  18. Jang Do Yeon
  19. Kim Young Hee
  20. Lee Soo Geun
  21. Park Sung Ho
  22. Kim Yong Man
  23. Hong Hyun Hee
  24. Kim Ji Min
  25. Jo Se Ho
  26. Shim Jin Hwa
  27. Lee Yong Jin
  28. Moon Se Yoon
  29. Kim Won Hyo
  30. Kim Soo Yong
  • Like 3

rumour after he leave position as PD 1n2d s3  &  leave kbs  (denied by kbs ) ..  now already confirm pd ilyong  leave kbs after 15 february ... he already submit his resignation letter last week ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1

koyote  (jongmin group)  making comeback  for their 20th anniversary on 8 feb 2019 .. 3 new song include their new album  RE-born . they revealed their song  "  Fact   '"  on  mubank same day 

another  new song thiller , sad night ... 

dont forget watch their interview  on entertainment weekly maybe next week on kbsworld 

Spoiler

1006210.jpg1006209.jpg2019020808522671605-540x675.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actors over the age of 30

Jongmin's Brainfficial with Defconn and Junho with Donggu on the line

• Like 2

I guess by now it's confirmed that we won't see both Hojin and Ilyong pd at KBS anytime soon since they have moved out from there, though they definitely have worked long enough at KBS to go for a change of jobs. I think there's news confirming Hojin pd at tvN and I didn't see one for Ilyong pd's next workplace.

For the members' appearance in other programmes, JM's trip for Salty Tour and LOTJ hasn't aired yet. The Gag concert skit has been posted above. JY appeared for 1 second on another skit, though I have no idea which one since I only saw it in a post (someone diligent enough can find it and post here when the video is up in the future haha). DG is in a new MBN show airing next week as a cast member, which looks like an on-site dating/matchmaking show from the teasers? JH is still part of the second season of Seoulmate but this program isn't subbed and I think it would be the same case for DG's new show. English fansubs really aren't that prominent compared to the Chinese counterpart.

As for JM's date and the dating show, his part hasn't been aired for close to one month now. Supposedly, there's been clarification from the program that they haven't left the program yet, but seeing as how his Chinese fans are slamming the tv station online for using JM for mediaplay and what not, there's really nothing clear about the couple now. I'll keep a lookout and update if there is any confirmed progress for JM's love life on tv.

• Thanks 2

Last episode Jun Ho said Jong Min is upset these days.  If true, may be due to Mina, may be just stress due to Koyote comeback.

• Sad 1

Super enjoyed seeing the ChaChaCha siblings again. Soojin has grown so much and she's sooo sweet! Glad she made it during this trip! 

• Like 2

the song is coming!!!

Samuel To Feature In Cha Tae Hyun And Hong Kyung Min’s Upcoming Song

Samuel To Feature In Cha Tae Hyun And Hong Kyung Min’s Upcoming Song

Feb 15, 2019
by Y. Shin

Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min’s musical project group Hong Cha will be coming back with another song!

On February 17 at 6 p.m. KST, the duo will be releasing a track titled “People” under the new moniker “Brave Hong Cha.”

“People” is a highly addictive rock-tronic track with lyrics that men and women of all ages can relate to. With Brave Entertainment’s CEO Brave Brothers as the lead producer and producing team 2Champ and Chakun’s collaborative efforts, a new color was established for Brave Hong Cha. Samuel, a solo artist from Brave Entertainment, also joined the track.

hong-cha-samuel-brave-brothers.jpg

Brave Hong Cha and Samuel will appear on SBS PowerFM’s “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show,” KBS2’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” and “Music Bank,” MBC’s “Music Core,” SBS’s “Inkigayo,” Mnet’s “I Can See Your Voice,” and other programs to promote their new track.

• Like 2

I remember seeing Samuel in the fanpic with Koyote, so it's possible to see him in the upcoming trip.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 11:42 PM, lyd89 said:

As for JM's date and the dating show, his part hasn't been aired for close to one month now. Supposedly, there's been clarification from the program that they haven't left the program yet, but seeing as how his Chinese fans are slamming the tv station online for using JM for mediaplay and what not, there's really nothing clear about the couple now. I'll keep a lookout and update if there is any confirmed progress for JM's love life on tv.

I hear actor Lee Pilmo married her partner on the same show Jongmin is. I saw an clip on YouTube and many are expecting JongMina couple.

Winter Break with Cha Siblings recap screen caps

DzSqYcEVYAMqP1H?format=jpg&name=900x900

DzMjpilV4AEps5h?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 1

I think JM and Mina can meet off camera, so we definitely won't know what happens off the program. 

TH's new song from that episode is released on Sunday, so I'm not sure if they are planning to actually perform the song during the episode like in the preview, but the dance already looks fun haha.

Koyote is on Knowing Bros next week.

Supposedly DF and TH will also be appearing soon on separate episodes? Nothing confirmed yet though.

JM on LOTJ should be next week onwards, though I don't watch the show.

• Thanks 1