Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 GONNA MISS PD ILYONG 2019 :PAGE 447

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000357535

Junho appears in a radio talk show and talks about 1N2D members. 

He said: 

차태현은 엄마 역할, 난 술 취한 아빠다. 집 나간 삼촌은 김종민, 맏딸 윤시윤, 정준영은 가출소년, 데프콘은 진짜 삼촌 느낌 난다

Cha Tae Hyun is like the mother character, im the drunken father. The uncle who left the house is Kim Jong Min, eldest daughter Yoon Si Yoon, Jung Joon Young is the runaway boy, and Defconn feels like a real uncle. 

• LOL 4

Lol I'm really curious what kind of character setting by JH is a uncle who left home.

And as always, beautiful snow scenery in 1n2d.

• Like 3

actually we are happy with everything PD decide but it was sad that when pd ilyong announce yongjin as intern,some people comment on PD SNS to remove him.Lets trust our PD and his plan.

• Like 1

Cha Tae Hyun Reveals Unexpected Story Behind His Son’s Appearance In “Scandal Makers”

Cha Tae Hyun Reveals Unexpected Story Behind His Son’s Appearance In “Scandal Makers”

Jan 20, 2019
by K. Lew

Cha Tae Hyun recently revealed that his son made an appearance in his hit film “Scandal Makers.”

On the January 20 episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night,” the cast went on the first day of the “Gangwon Province Noodle Road” trip. During the episode, Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, and Yoon Shi Yoon headed towards a market in Gangwon province. As they drove, Kim Joon Ho asked how old Yoon Shi Yoon was, who answered that he was 34 years old (Korean reckoning).

Cha Tae Hyun mentioned, “I was 34 years old when ‘Scandal Makers’ premiered.” Yoon Shi Yoon was surprised and commented, “Then you played the role of a father at my age.”

The actor shared, “At the time, I was married and had a child, so I was easily able to do that kind of role. In the last scene of ‘Scandal Makers,’ Soo Chan [Cha Tae Hyun’s son] appears. The baby I’m holding in a commercial in the film is Soo Chan.”

Cha-Tae-Hyun-Cha-Soo-Chan-1.jpg

When asked if his son knew that he was in the movie, he answered, “He doesn’t. I haven’t shown it to him.” Kim Joon Ho made the others laugh by saying, “That was Soo Chan’s debut project.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1

I'm noticing some recycling of games here from Season 2.  Passing the bowl of water with their feet was previously done in summer with a watermelon instead.  Knocking over the empty bottles with the party favor is similar to the game where they had to blow out a row of lit birthday candles using breath from one nostril. 

Doesn't really bother me, since the cast members are different, and the games have been slightly  changed.