Quantcast
LavelyShai

Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - 1st Season Single "The Last Holiday" 12.12.18 12PM

Reports are stating Ladies' Code is preparing for a Spring comeback, but Polaris says the album isn't finished yet. I think it'll be released around March in time for their anniversary. 

Article: [Exclusive] Ladies Code is coming back... first comeback from Polaris

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+585, -6] You don't have to rush anything, we will wait.

2. [+382, -6] We'll always support you~ we'll never forget RiSe or Eunbi either. I know it's hard for you still but please let us listen to your great music!

3. [+364, -19] Thank you... for coming back... ♥

4. [+256, -4] I've always liked their songs... I support their comeback!

5. [+232, -7] Wishing you a healthy comeback

6. [+14, -1] I'm fine if the comeback is something the members wanted but if it's something the agency is forcing on them, I hope they realize it's crazy. I wonder if they can handle riding the car at night...

7. [+12, -1] They've overcome so much. I hope their agency knows enough to balance their schedules well and support the members.

8. [+8, -0] Fighting. The heavens will protect you, find strength ^^

-

Source: Daum

1. [+41, -0] I'm sure they're still suffering from the trauma of the accident.. I hope they're getting the proper therapy needed. I still see RiSe's bright face so clearly in my eyes... find strength, Ladies Code~~

2. [+34, -0] I support you!!

3. [+23, -0] The remaining members are all just as unique and charming, they'll still be as competitive as ever if they comeback. Fighting!

3. [+3, -0] They have a rapper, high vocal, and mid vocal, no need to add any new members really

4. [+3, -0] That's right~ the living must continue living. I support you, find strength.

NetizenBuzz

It's going to be hard to see them just as 3, but I'm excited to see them return. 

Polaris said the girls will come back and was suppose to be end of February, but might be delayed. 

Ladies’ Code Shed Tears Remembering Their Members

Ladies’ Code Shed Tears Remembering Their Members

At the press conference for their first comeback as three, the girls of Ladies’ Code shed tears for the members who passed away.

The press conference was held at the Riverside Hotel in the Seocho-gu district of Seoul on February 24. The MC mentioned that there were rumors that Ladies’ Code would disband or add an additional two members. To this, leader Ashley responded, “We worried about it a lot. At first, we just couldn’t think at all. It was difficult to accept the fact that the two of them were gone, and it was difficult to make the decision of whether or not to stand on stage again.”

She continued, “We gained a lot of strength from those around us who were encouraging us and cheering us on, and from the fans who believed in us and waited for us.”

ladies code press con

Youngest member Zuny shed tears when asked why they chose not to add members, saying, “We’re going to work hard [as three].”

The members were then asked to share any words they’d like to say to EunBand RiSe. The girls said, “I’d say, ‘We finally came back. We’re going to work our hardest so that anyone can see how loved we are, so please watch over us,’” and, “I’d tell them I love them and miss them dearly.”

Ashley wrapped up, saying, “We feel that we’re able to succeed because EunB and RiSe are watching over us from heaven. I hope that everyone will remember them forever.”

Ladies’ Code made their first official comeback with their single album “Myst3ry” and title track “Galaxy” on February 24.

soompi

Galaxy comeback stage - Show Champion

• Like 3

Galaxy has a nostalgic vibe to it.

What Ladies' Code went through was tragic with the loss of two members. Their perseverance in the face of dire misforune commands a level of genuine respect.

Good luck on their comeback!

• Like 1

This song is so beautiful I started to tear......So happy that Ladies' Code is back! :wub:

Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Chaconne

Credits:

Girl❤Group Lyrics
Color Coding: me (with some reference to colorcodedlyrics.com as well)
Hangul: melon
Romanization: jacobryan
English: kpopviral.com

Ladies' Code surprise visit at M Academy 3rd Showcase "The MOST" to cheer students

Capture216_zps1tpug4sb.png

Spoiler

Capture218_zpscasopyhg.png

Capture217_zpsrcjys4vr.png

12799145_979746722103232_377670037256148

12805884_979746795436558_213376177995708

photo credit: M Academy, Polaris Entertainment

With their recent comeback with a new album 'Mystery', LADIES' CODE visited the M Academy showcase to cheer the juniors on February 26, 2016.

During their visit, they performed "Galaxy", the title song of their new mini album and surprised the audience and the juniors. They conveyed their affection and sincere support for the juniors. The M Academy (M ACADEMY) is a public arts education institutions created as a joint venture of Polaris Entertainment and CJ E & M with public cultural and artistic talents.

http://m.beffreport.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=4720

Credit macademy.official Instagram

Other postings by M Academy

Capture214_zpspvieo3ws.png

Capture215_zpskcwyvhm0.png

https://www.facebook.com/mnetacademy/?fref=ts

After they recently talked about their plans for an upcoming return, it has been reported that Ladies’ Code is planning to make a comeback in mid-October.

A source from the industry has said that Ladies’ Code will drop a new album and begin their promotional activities on October 13, only about eight months after they released album “MYST3RY” in February.

The members ended promotions for their title song “Galaxy” in March, and began working on new songs for the upcoming second project of their trilogy series. They plan to release an album that showcases the distinct concept and color unique to Ladies’ Code.

During a previous interview, the members were asked what the color of their group is and they answered, “Ladies’ Code’s concept is neither dark black nor cute pink, but a mysterious purple.”

Meanwhile, the members are active in international promotions and individual activities, such as the JTBC reality singing show “Girl Spirit” which member Sojung competed in.

soompi

Teaser image for STRANG3R 

CuA5BHzUIAATe4n.jpg

Ladies’ Code’s new album will be titled “STRANG3R,” a follow-up to “MYST3RY” earlier this year. The album will have six songs, three of which are brand-new.

The title track, “The Rain,” was written by GDLO, Hyun Hwang, and Agnes Shin of producing team MonoTree and produced by Hyun Hwang and Oreo. “The Rain” is said to be an emotional dance song with a melody that fits Ladies’ Code’s individuality.

The track will be released on October 13 at midnight KST.

Are you looking forward to their comeback?

soompi

The Rain MV is out!!! As promised, it's much different from Galaxy. Their first stage is on MCountdown tonight at 6pm KST

I listened to their latest album and it's so sad...It has been 2 years, hope that everything is ok with the 3 girls. They deserve to have a happy life. 

Sojung will release her solo mini album 'Stay Here' March 5 with the title track "Crystal Clear" 

Ashley will be releasing her solo song "Here We Are" on the 18th!

Dh6dI8jUEAAe_6p.jpg