raasyndrome

Jung Joon Young(정준영)

2,573 posts in this topic

Posted

@anniems  It's nice that Park Ki Young responded. Their collaboration will be interesting to see especially if it's a rock song. I wonder if Joon Young has heard about it or not.

Joon Young's brother and sister in-law posted this picture on their ig. The picture was taken at backstage before Joon Young's concert in Daegu last Saturday. They brought both of their kids to watch Joon Young's concert.

This is just the cutest.:love:  Joon Young's niece is so adorable. This is her first time came to see Joon Young's concert. Joon Youn's nephew had seen Joon Young's concert last year.

But Joon Young just had to do his favorite pose even when he took picture with his niece, didn't he? :joy:

C63OLXDWgAA7mbW.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

BTS pictures from the filming of the concert's VCR was uploaded by Joon Young's agency. The parody of Goblin for VCR was all Joon Young's idea. I knew it lol. And seeing these pics make me miss his broccoli hair.

You can see more pictures including pictures from concert here.

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6798698&memberNo=21868419

IMG_4404.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

IMG_3869.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_4014.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_4299.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_4544.jpg?type=w1200

Posted

Joon Young and DR members flew to Taiwan tonight for his concert there tomorrow. He just finished filming 1n2d before went to airport. He must be really tired.

C7Me-JuV4AAJRlY.jpg

Spoiler

C7MmOu3VsAAT2Cw.jpg

C7MePvDV4AERXuo.jpg

C7MgOJCVwAAjtrn.jpg

Posted

Joon Young updated his ig.

Joon Young updated his insta story. Back with the squid lol.

Posted

Today is promoting day for Joon Young's friends' new album. He promoted CNBlue and Highlight (Beast) on his ig. The caption of course still Joon Young's style lol.

Caption : #Help #CNBlue # Fishing

Caption credit to Monbeaurose :

'HighLight' was the title of the last album they released.(explaining why their new group name is 'Highlight') please give a lot of love to the rookies although they are already popular.
#Highlight
#heartforshort
#TheDayMyfriendsReleasedtheAlbum

Posted

Joon Young will have collaboration with Jongmin and perform on Immortal Songs 300th episode. I'm really curious how their collaboration turn out and what song they gonna perform. They have different style in music and performing.

Joon Young's insta story last night.

1 person likes this

Posted

Joon Young's interview with Haru Hana. Thanks to @l0u7n3a1 for translation.

17332738_212786202532644_265418958734098

Q: You released new album, "The First Person". Could you tell us the concept of new album and, the meaning what you mean into the title, "The First Person"
JY: There're not many my photos on my single albums in the past, but since it's the 1st solo album, i added more photos in it because i wanted to show various my appearances to fans. I want you to sympathize 100% my story, or what i've felt, so i put my effort on lyrics. It's because of that, the title was naturally become "The First Person"

Q: You worked on all songs of words and music and produce. Which part do you think you've developed comparing to the last album?
JY: It's better to be said i've evolved working than i've developed. I think that i keep evolving by studying the progress like how to express what i want to express with lyrics and music.

Q: Your cut was short on the title song, "Me and You" MV shooting, could you tell us something like episode?
JY: This is not an episode, but the scene I've shown up was short comparing to my other MVs. We went to Jeju to shoot, i think that Joo Jae ssi and Han Eunseo ssi had hard time. I was just monitoring next to them... I'm thinking that i will add my scenes a lot on next MV.

Q: I've heard that "Me & You" are based on your breaking up experience. How do you work when you write songs based on your experience?
JY: "Me & You" is the song i wrote actual process to break up. I'm not a type i decide what song i make from the start, but i leave a sketch every time i image good stories.

Q: What is the thing Joonyoung ssi said good-bye recently?
JY: I'm trying to separate from alcohol little by little recently.

Q: Do you have any music you listen to recently?
JY: I listen to NY independent band, Drowners, and Rachel Yamagata well.

Q: You're close with Jonghyun san from CNBLUE, and you go traveling together, and you've posted the photo you went to his house in instagram. If there're interesting episodes recently, could you tell us that? You two don't have a fight?
JY: Jonghyun and i are pacifist, so we don't have a fight. There're many opportunities i've gotten together with friends in Korea, but every time we got together, unfortunately Jonghyun kun was abroad.

Q: You're on Jp tv program, "Hanryu Zap" other day, how was that? You like Omotesandou very much, could you tell us your favorite shop?
JY: All staffs were kind. Thank you very much for taking care of me! I like the characteristic atmosphere better than shops in Omotesandou. If i choose one shop, i like SAINT LAURENT.

Q: Are there anything you want to do with fans except live concerts in Japan? There're many fan events like going to Onsen, baseball games, game tournament.
JY: First, i want to increase oppotunities to meet Japanese fans. I want to think about fan events after i release albums in Japan and increase opportunities to meet Japanese fans.

Q: What are you preparing for showcase in Japan?
JY: I'm planning to sing a song of Japanese band which i like the best. Of course, i'm preparing it in Japanese. Moreover, i made the best set list from songs i've released, so please come a lot!

Q: For the last, please send your message to Japanese fans who are looking forward to Japan showcase.
JY: It's the stage (in Japan) for a while, so i'm looking forward and nervous, and the feeling i want to show various myself to all of you is strong, i'm preparing for it with my best. I'm thinking that i want to increase activities in Japan in the future. I'll make it be a nice stage, so please look forward to it!

1 person likes this

Posted

Pictures from Joon Young's showcase in Tokyo yesterday.

C72_XtOVwAI-n1_.jpg

Spoiler

C71PB6xVMAAN5VH.jpg

C71PB5KVsAExxGh.jpg

C72_UiTVUAAwd9Q.jpg

C71O9mUU8AAnzOO.jpg

Joon Young covered Mr. Children's song, The Future (Mirai).

1 person likes this

Posted

Joon Young x Jongmin performance on Immortal Songs last night. Once again Joon Young performed first lol. Most of the time he performed on first round there, it's like he got curse or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9wbnxYsQg&sns=tw

This is the fancam version.

Posted

Rewatching 2d1n old episodes made me miss JJY with Joohyuk. I hope that JJY will act along side with him one day even if It's a small role. I think JJY can be a decent actor if he really wanted to.

Posted

@faythe  Yeah I want him to be in other film too and it'd be great if he can play with his 1N2D hyungs like Joo Hyuk and Tae Hyun. Small role will fit him more since he's not really into acting and doesn't like to memorize long dialogue lol.

Anyway, for those who are in Europe, there is a good news. Drug Restaurant will have show in 12 cities there. I'm jealous of fans in Europe.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm rewatching 2d1n farmer's ep where the members chose 3 things if they were to be stranded in a deserted island. JJY is the only that wants a boat to leave the island. I have to say I admire JJY intelligence & his survival skills. He gets right to the point. Even if he were to lose, he wouldn't be stuck there like the others. What he lacked in book smart, he more than makes up for it with his street smart & common sense. I really hope they ask him to do an IQ test one day.

1 person likes this

Posted

The dates for Europe tour already announced. Paris date just got announced yesterday. It will be on Sept 21st.

More details.

Spoiler

He'll have concert in Japan too next month.