raasyndrome

Jung Joon Young(정준영)

2,270 posts in this topic

Posted

The preview for Joon Young's new pictorial for Ceci Magazine February issue.

Another new hairstyle @lala01 lol. Wet curly hair. I love it. Looks sexy and manly.

2 people like this

Posted

@montanari heol daebak!!! LOL he looks so cool in those! hehehehe OMO! OMO! the hair photo weve been waiting for, my friend!!! so sexy!!!! hahahahaha plus the glasses! waahh im speechless! lol let me collect my thoughts! hahahaaha annyeong!! :D:D:D 

Posted

Noo.. i hate that ramen hairstyle.. i like his recent hair.. where he is good and classy 

1 person likes this

Posted

@kissmeStarlight lol! not your cup of tea huh? he does look super handsome when he has that kind of hairstyle.. :D but change is also good! 

@montanari @traveljunkie84 andi love it! he definitely looks like a rocker in that picture! LOL even my non rocker friends thinks so too! hehehe :D:D:D he looks so sexy and that sex appeal is oozing! 

@asti_g_mei awesome news!!! glad hes getting all the support! 

1 person likes this

Posted

@montanari ok im back! LOL no longer lost in thoughts and words, bec of that pic! wahaha :D:D:D 

oohh thats true! lol we are going to see the those beautiful scenery , but more so with the beautiful guy in that lovely island! OMO! i got all excited again! haha! 

i realy do hope rock is really back! LOL! i really miss the 90's jam! Haha! 

hahaha beatles may sound outdated, but we wont have all these rock bands were listening to now if it werent for them :D i was just saying dr's music is like them in sound, bec theyre not hard metal rock you know. LOL! 

maybe he did trim it? either that or he got it even more permed so it got kinkier? LOL! so its not as fluffy as it used to be? who knows?! :D 

wow! jinjja?! joo hyuk came too? wow! they surely have some genuine and sincere love for their maknae! thats awesome!! im glad that he has them around! im sure it helped a lot. :D:D:D 

yeah! kbs teased us big time! LOL! but i was also surprised of jjy's screen time! i was expecting towards the end only! hahaha but i totally lost it when he showed up so soon! hahaha his reaction in the beginning...about his mission! LOL! then laughed that laugh! btw, he seems like he was catching something, coz he keeps clearing his throat. that climb took some effort for that boy! but he made it to the top and it was beautiful! i wish i can go hike that mountain too! hehehehe :D:D:D cant wait for next week's ep! 

thanks for those beautiful photos! :) 

Posted

@lala01  Lol you need some times to recover from that. I think the facial hair goes well with the curly hair. He looks hella sexy in that photoshoot.

We will get a combo of beautiful scenery and beautiful guy in the MV. :D

Oh that's what you meant. I thought you meant making an old sound music like The Beatles lol. Yeah since DR doesn't make metal or a more hardcore rock sound, their music is the type of rock music that more people can enjoy without the need to make their music poppy.

Yeah Joon Young said that during the hiking when the staffs asked him. Right after he came back from Paris, the hyungs and him gathered including Joo Hyuk. When he was in Paris, they kept contacting each other too too. He said talking often with the hyungs was good enough for him. When he said that I felt sad and happy at the same time. Sad because he suffered so much and must be lonely in Paris even tho' he also has friends there. But happy because the hyungs care about him like a real brother and talking to them could comfort him.

Maybe because it was so cold and he had to climb Mount Jiri for hours so he caught a cold. I read from some fans that Koreans believe if you can reach the top of a mountain, it will bring you good luck. So maybe this is 1N2D staffs' way to show they wanted Joon Young to have a good luck this year. It's also good they didn't let him join the hyungs that easy so their meeting would be more meaningful.

A picture of Joon Young from last night I think.

1 person likes this

Posted

The actress in Joon Young's new MV posted this. The man on the far left is Joon Young's agency CEO.

1 person likes this

Posted

@montanari haha yes, i agree! :) i finally got to watch the subbed ep of 1n2d! hahaha thanks for those posts! 

he does look so damn sexy! LOL rockin the "ramen" fro! :D:D:D i believe, hes still digging his hairdo right now. its staying for a while. i cant wait to see and hear his new song! why is feb taking so long? haha yes, good combo indeed! LOL but honestly, even if its just jjy walking around some empty room or blank screen, it would still be considered beautiful! hahaha :D:D:D 

found a post in ig again! i guess some taiwan jjy fans will be happy about seeing this chinese ver MV on their screen! im gonna wait on that chinese full vid too! ahh who knows..maybe they'll ask for a concert there too! yah! jjy and dr, lets make it big outside sk sooooon!!!

cto

Posted

1 hour ago, lala01 said:

found a post in ig again! i guess some taiwan jjy fans will be happy about seeing this chinese ver MV on their screen! im gonna wait on that chinese full vid too! 

Thats sympathy's Chinese ver!!!! But i got say this i love his korean version more. I think it had so much emotion (or maybe i understand korean a little ^_^)

But any news of date of mv and song ??? And 4 more days to see jjy with his hyungs :heart:

1 person likes this

Posted

@kissmeStarlight hehehe yes...its the chinese ver! lol i do love the korean ver too, but im excited to check this chinese ver as well. LOL i want to hear how good his chinese some more! hahaha! wo ai ni! LOL! :D it would be nice to have him sing sympathy in english too! japanese would also be nice! ahahahaha maybe just all the languages! :D his voice is too sexy whatever language he sings! 

yes! 4 more days to go! i really hope..we will see him with his hyungs and no more kbs teasers LOL! no idea about his mv or album release date! lol but ive been telling our friend @montanari feb 1st! the closest and the fastest day of that month! Hehehehe :):):)