Nancyzak

✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Rain Announces Marriage Plans With Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee

Singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee have officially announced wedding plans.

On January 17, Rain shared a hand written letter revealing his wedding plans to Kim Tae Hee through his personal Instagram.

Rain Announces Marriage Plans With Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee

Through the letter, Rain revealed plans to marry Kim Tae Hee by writing, "I am becoming the head of a family. We have decided to get married as our trust and love for each other has grown."

He expressed his love for Kim Tae Hee by saying, "She is the best present for me."

Rain did not reveal the exact date of the wedding through the letter, but he did express his desire for an intimate ceremony. 

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae Hee officially began dating in 2012 and officially confirmed their relationship in January of 2013. 

Photo credit: eNEWS24 DB

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/111792/rain-announces-marriage-plans-with-girlfriend-kim-tae-hee-all-kpop-news

• Like 3

Rain, Kim Tae Hee confirm marriage rumours

The couple have been dating for five years

Posted: 17 Jan 2017 11:51 Updated: 17 Jan 2017 12:26

rain-1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee and Rain filmed a 'Coupang' CF together in 2011. (Photo: Facebook/SBS PopAsia)

UPDATE (January 17, 12.15 pm): Rain and Kim Tae Hee have confirmed news of an upcoming wedding. The K-pop star uploaded a handwritten letter to share the news that he will be getting married, countering his agency’s previous denial.

In his letter, he shared that he will be a good husband and head of the family, and that Kim Tae Hee has always been next to him in times of happiness and grief.

Industry insiders have claimed that the pair has been preparing for the wedding since late last year, and that only close friends and family members will be invited to the upcoming event.

rain--kim-tae-hee-confirm-marriage-rumou

Rain's handwritten letter in which he announced the good news of his marriage. (Photo: Rain/Instagram)

Earlier today, news agencies reported that the couple will be tying the knot in a cathedral wedding on February 19, but the news was quickly denied by Rain’s representatives, who stated that “there are no plans for marriage”, and that the rumours are “baseless”.

This is not the first time the couple has denied marriage rumours, as speculation of a union on Christmas Eve last year also surfaced last November. In a recent interview with Toggle, Rain shared that he will be putting work first and has no plans to settle down in the coming year, but that he will consider marriage in the next six to nine years.

The couple first met while filming an ad for social commerce brand Coupang and started dating in the same year. The filming was done shortly before Rain enlisted in the military in September 2012.

WATCH: Rain talks about his recent album, which some say title track 'The Best Present' was a proposal song for Kim Tae Hee

[Please watch in the link below]

Rain was baptised in 2014, which some have speculated that was in preparation for his marriage to Kim Tae Hee, who is known as a devout Catholic. Back then, his agency denied that the move was because of Kim Tae Hee, and that it was something that he had planned to do for a long time.

Rain released his seventh studio album, The Best Present, earlier this month, while Kim Tae Hee’s last drama appearance was in 2015 series Yong Pal.

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/article/rain-kim-tae-hee-confirm-marriage-rumours-7141022

• Like 3

[BREAKING] Rain dedicates a handwritten letter to fans, delivering news of his upcoming marriage!

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

Singer Rain took to his Instagram to dedicate a handwritten letter to fans, delivering news of his upcoming marriage! 

He wrote, 

"Hello... It's a cold winter, but I trust you're all healthy?

This is Jung Ji Hoon. 

All of a sudden, it's been 16 whole years since I debuted. My fans who have been with me all this time, you've also grown into beautiful women, or even into respectable mothers to your own children. 

I also hope to become a respectable husband and man, as the head of a new family. She has been protecting me by my side indefinitely, whether I was happy or facing difficulties, and has moved me through many things, all this time. 

Now that our faith and love have grown, [we've] decided to form a bond. 

The wedding and the time will be quiet and pious, since it is a time of unrest and economic difficulty for the country. As a result, I ask that you understand that we cannot tell you [about the ceremony]. 

I am very thankful for your love I received over the past 16 years. 

From here on, I will do my best to show you a good side of me as a great singer and actor, with more responsibility and humility...

'She is the best present for me.' 

Jung Ji Hoon."

Earlier today, one exclusive report claimed that Rain would be tying the knot with his girlfriend of 4 years, actress Kim Tae Hee, this coming February 19 at a Catholic church. It seems like the report was true after all!

Congratulations, Rain and Kim Tae Hee!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/breaking-rain-dedicates-a-handwritten-letter-to-fans-delivering-news-of-his-upcoming-marriage

• Like 2

Congratulations to Rain and Kim Tae Hee's upcoming wedding!

This is the best news to welcome 2017! ^_^

• Like 4

Oh! My God! I knew it! That song was definitely written and only for Kim Tae Hee!!! Congratulations to the best couple!!!! Wow! I just can't with this man! He's really full of surprises! When I saw him in Yoo Hae Yool sketchbook, you can see how happy, contented and glowing he was. And I even told my friend about it and said for sure wedding bells are ringing, he will get married anytime soon. But I never thought that soon is this soon lol! Like he said when you're in love you only write about that. 

Anyways, I'm just really happy for the both of them. Congratulations Rain and Kim Tae Hee!!! 

I got excited lol! I was supposed to post this here but I posted this in KTH thread. It's ok, same thing. Lol

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, pluie625 said:

Oh! My God! I knew it! That song was definitely written and only for Kim Tae Hee!!! Congratulations to the best couple!!!! Wow! I just can't with this man! He's really full of surprises! When I saw him in Yoo Hae Yool sketchbook, you can see how happy, contented and glowing he was. And I even told my friend about it and said for sure wedding bells are ringing, he will get married anytime soon. But I never thought that soon is this soon lol! Like he said when you're in love you only write about that. 

Anyways, I'm just really happy for the both of them. Congratulations Rain and Kim Tae Hee!!! 

I got excited lol! I was supposed to post this here but I posted this in KTH thread. It's ok, same thing. Lol

Hi @pluie625,

No worries and yesssss, it’s still the same, wherever you post! It’s happiness for the couple! :wink::blush:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @pluie625,

No worries and yesssss, it’s still the same, wherever you post! It’s happiness for the couple! :wink::blush:

Hahahaha Thanks Chingu! I haven't been posting in a while but I just can't help but post when I saw the news! I'm just so happy for them both. At long last!  We will soon see beautiful kids weeeeeee lol. sorry, I'm just happy. :grin:

• Like 3

[Breaking] Rain, Kim Tae-hee to marry

(Herald DB)

Rain will marry Kim Tae-hee, the singer announced via a handwritten letter, Tuesday.
“I am ready to be a good husband and a man as the head of a household. She (Kim) stood by me through thick and thin,” the message read. “She’s the greatest gift of all.”
Rain Company, the singer’s agency, said, “We don’t know the exact date when they are tying the knot. However, the ceremony will be small and private.” 
Rain and Kim have been dating since 2012. 

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201701171351017255779_2

*****************************************************************************************************************

Breaking: Rain And Kim Tae Hee Are Getting Married

January 16, 2017

rain-kim-tae-hee.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are getting married!

January 17, Rain posted a sweet handwritten letter on Instagram announcing his engagement to Kim Tae Hee. Here is Rain’s letter:

“Hello, I hope everyone’s healthy this cold winter.

“This is Jung Ji Hoon.

“Already 16 years have passed since I debuted. The fans that were with me all that time have become beautiful women and mothers.

“Now I, as the oldest son in my household, also seek to become a great husband. [Kim Tae Hee] has always been there for me, unmoving, in sad times and in happy times, and she never fails to amaze me. Our trust and love for each other is as strong as ever, and we’ve decided to take the leap.

“As the current times are unstable, we will be as quiet and humble as possible with our wedding ceremony. As such, we apologize for not revealing details to the public.

“Thank you again to everyone for sending me so much love over 16 years. I will continue to move forward with my career, both as a singer and actor, with responsibility and modesty.

“She is the best present to me.”

rain-letter-marriage-kim-tae-hee.png

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have dated for four years. Some reports are stating that the wedding ceremony will be held on February 19, although this has not been confirmed.

Congratulations!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/16/breaking-rain-kim-tae-hee-getting-married/

• Like 2

For the record which was based on the translated version in the English reports before this, Rain did not mention about the marriage to be held in February 2017 or at KTH’s church in Seoul in his letter uploaded in his IG. Unless I’m wrong, they must have come from somewhere else.

Rain converted to Catholic in 2014, not 2016.

Yah, we all know, we are soooo... excited!!! So, a bit of confusion/misreporting is bound to happen. Brain is working overtime, trying to process this sudden but much awaited happy news, right???!!! :tongue::lol:

I’m going to be working overtime too, by the deluge of reports, kekeke.....but no problem, all for KimBi couple and all of us here!!! Kyaaaaaa...... :wink::lol:

Oh, by the way, KTH has confirmed the marriage too. I’ve yet to get to the report. Just wait a bit... :blush:

Superstar Rain Announces Upcoming February Wedding to Actress Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee

fgsh.jpg

Huuuuuge news on a random Tuesday, but it feels like a full circle for me because their news on January 1st launched the recent years worth of massive celebrating dating deluge. Top Korean dating stars Rain and Kim Tae Hee have confirmed that they are getting married! Rain announced the news by posting a handwritten letter to his fans explaining that he was indeed marrying his beloved next month in February at a closed ceremony at Kim Tae Hee’s Catholic church in Seoul.

Rain converted to Catholicism for his honey last year so the nuptials will be fully blessed by their shared faith. I’m so happy for this super famous yet low key in dating couple, they never ever flaunted their romance or rode the coattails of it to further their fame. Rain’s letter to his fans explained how Kim Tae Hee has supported him through his ups and downs and ended with “She is the best present to me”. So much awwwww I can’t even. Super duper congrats!

fsdj.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/01/16/superstar-rain-announces-upcoming-february-wedding-to-actress-girlfriend-kim-tae-hee/#more-78901

• Like 2

There’s a slight difference in the translation of Rain’s handwritten note of his marriage in the article below.

Rain announces marriage with longtime girlfriend, actress Kim Tae-hee

SEOUL, Jan. 17 (Yonhap) -- Singer Rain announced Tuesday he plans to marry Kim Tae-hee, an actress he has dated for over four years. 

"I am going to be a good husband and man as a head of one family," he said in a handwritten letter posted on his Instagram account earlier in the day. 

"She has always kept her place beside me whenever I am in hard times or happy and showed affection in many ways," he said.

The date of marriage was not given, with Rain only saying, "Regarding the time and the wedding ceremony, (we) plan to have them in the most quiet and holiest manner possible given the unstable national mood and economically difficult time."

The 35-year-old Rain and the 37-year-old Kim met each other on a TV commercial set in 201l and officially started dating in the fall of 2012. 

AEN20170117006700315_01_i.jpg

pbr@yna.co.kr

(END)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/01/17/0200000000AEN20170117006700315.html

• Like 2

Rain Announces Wedding To Kim Tae Hee on Instagram

By Clockwatcher CelebrityNewsJanuary 17, 2017
fea2-7-690x400.jpg

Rain (34) and Kim Tae Hee (36) are getting hitched after four years together. The news was confirmed by Rain on his Instagram. A translation of the letter can be found on Koreaboo and in it, he mentions that a lot has happened in the sixteen years since he’s debuted with some of his fans become mothers. He, too, is trying to become a husband to the woman who’s been with him through happy and sad times. He won’t reveal where the wedding will take place but he thanks his fans for their love and support.

His message doesn’t mention a date but media reports have it as February 19th.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been together long enough for many people to have considered this an inevitability. I’ve been expecting to hear wedding bells since rumors that he’d converted to Catholicism swirled two years ago.

Congratulations to the happy couple and I wish them a wonderful marriage and a lifetime of bliss.

Credit: Rain’s IG, Koreaboo

http://couch-kimchi.com/2017/01/17/rain-announces-wedding-to-kim-tae-hee-on-instagram/

• Like 2

Confirmation from KTH’s side!

Kim Tae Hee's label conveys message of thanks to fans about her upcoming marriage

Ko-Ji-Yong,Kim-Tae-Hee

Shortly after boyfriend Rain blew up the media by delivering surprising news of his upcoming marriage, actress Kim Tae Hee also took to words to address her fans, via a message from her label! 

Earlier today, an exclusive report claimed that Rain and Kim Tae Hee, a well-known celebrity couple celebrating 4 years together, would be tying the knot this February. Rain addressed the report personally by uploading a handwritten letter to fans on his Instagram, and now, Kim Tae Hee's label Lua Entertainment has also released a message for fans of the actress. 

The message is as follows: 

"Hello, this is Lua Entertainment. 

It's time for actress Kim Tae Hee and (singer/actor) Jung Ji Hoon to become bonded as each other's most valuable partners, so we want to summarize the current situation. The two have built up their relationship of love and trust as a couple over the years, and that relationship has finally yielded its fruit.

They plan on carrying out their ceremony as quietly and as piously as possible under the guidance of the Catholic church, and to honor the wishes of both as well as their parents, we cannot reveal the time and place of the wedding, for which we apologize. They will hold a small and meaningful ceremony with only their families present, and have not yet made any plans for a honeymoon afterward. 

Children, who are the beautful gifts of two coming together, will be discussed slowly after the ceremony. [Kim Tae Hee] would like to thank everyone for their love and attention, and will put in all her efforts into living as an exemplary family. Any questions and concerns there may be, we will answer as soon as we come to a decision on each situation. 

Once again, we thank you, and we wish you good fortune in the new year." 

Let's all congratulate the Rain-Kim Tae Hee couple one more time!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/kim-tae-hees-label-conveys-message-of-thanks-to-fans-about-her-upcoming-marriage

• Like 2

Let’s take a little break for this IG video, which blends KimBi couple in Coupang video message, The Best Present song and Rain’s letter on KimBi’s marriage. 

Ahhhh, I wish the video is as long as The Best Present song! But, at least we got that first and hoping more to come! :wub:

Credit : IGier.

• Like 1

Rain and Kim Tae Hee to enter wedlock after four years of dating

By Ambili S

Rain

Rain instagram.com/rain_oppa

After almost four years of dating, Rain and Kim Tae Hee are likely to enter the wedlock soon. In a handwritten letter to his fans, Rain revealed the news of his engagement to Kim.

The duo have been dating since 2012. He wrote: "Hello, I hope everyone's healthy this cold winter. This is Jung Ji Hoon. Already 16 years have passed since I debuted. The fans that were with me all that time have become beautiful women and mothers. Now I, as the oldest son in my household, also seek to become a great husband. [Kim Tae Hee] has always been there for me, unmoving, in sad times and in happy times, and she never fails to amaze me."

"Our trust and love for each other are as strong as ever, and we've decided to take the leap. As the current times are unstable, we will be as quiet and humble as possible with our wedding ceremony. As such, we apologize for not revealing details to the public. Thank you again to everyone for sending me so much love over 16 years. I will continue to move forward with my career, both as a singer and actor, with responsibility and modesty. She is the best present to me," Rain added.

There is also a speculation doing rounds that the wedding ceremony might take place on 19 February. Interestingly, his new song Best Present refers to a marriage proposal as the best gift one can give to a lover. Recently, on JTBC's Ask Us Anything, where he was asked whether he shares a secret code with his girlfriend. He jokingly said: "Of course I've done it [a secret code]. I've done it all."

So far, Rain has seven albums (six Korean, one Japanese), 28 singles and numerous concerts to his list. He made his acting debut in the drama Sang Doo! Let's Go To School in 2003. While, Kim is best known for her roles in Stairway to Heaven, Love Story in Harvard, Iris, My Princess, and Yong-pal.

http://www.ibtimes.sg/rain-kim-tae-hee-enter-wedlock-after-four-years-dating-6538

• Like 2

A bit on Rain in Please Take Care of My Refrigerator and in Knowing Brothers, with KTH mentioned.

Rain Reveals Obsession And Secret Code With Kim Tae Hee

by Chiqui Guyjoco / Jan 16, 2017 11:48 PM EST

south-korean-singer-and-actor-rain-offic

South Korean singer and actor Rain officially signs with his own entertainment agency called Rain Company. (Photo by Chung Sung Jun / Getty Images)

Rain revealed his secret obsession as a result of his desire to succeed and sharing a secret code with long-time girlfriend actress Kim Tae Hee.

The 34-year-old singer-actor appeared Monday on "Please Take Care of My Refrigerator" where he revealed that he's so obsessed with popular restaurants that he developed the habit of checking the list of these places as soon as he wakes up.

"If a popular jjamppong (Korean spicy seafood noodle soup) restaurant in Gunsan shows on TV, then I really try to go there," explained Rain. "I dedicate my day for that Gunsan jjamppong. The reason why I have such great passion for food is because I used to have strong desires to succeed and ate only one meal a day to maintain my body. I wanted to eat really well during that one meal. It was always really good one ramen or really good Gomguk..."

While this may be an interesting stuff about the pop star, it's the juicy bit about his love life with the 36-year-old "Yong Pal" actress that keeps being brought up as he appeared on several variety shows to promote his comeback album after three years of hiatus.

On Saturday's episode of "Knowing Brothers," Rain talked about how his new song "Best Present" refers to a marriage proposal as the best gift one can give a lover. This led the MCs to speculate that they might be hearing wedding bells soon but the singer denied that he and Kim Tae Hee, who've been dating since 2013, are not planning to get married anytime soon.

The "Full House" star also appeared Saturday on JTBC's "Ask Us Anything" where he tried to stir the conversation towards his new song while the hosts bombarded him questions about Kim Tae Hee.

Kang Dong Hong particularly asked Rain if he shares a secret code with his girlfriend while on a public broadcast.

"Of course I've done it [a secret code]. I've done it all," confirmed Rain as he laughed.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/25391/20170116/rain-reveals-obsession-secret-code-kim-tae-hee.htm

• Like 2