Quantcast
marie67

[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

Let's wish for this awesome couple to become real, they have so much chemistry its beyond reality; they are comfortable around each other; have the same style and at last but not least they are beautiful together.

haha i like your ideai love this thread ^^feeling as they are match each other on and off air. hope they also fall in love togetther in real life. i extremely ship them. 

sorry i dont know how to post a video :( 

Me! Me! Me!

Count me in!

Thank you so much for starting this thread!

Shall we think of a name for our couple??

Anyone has any suggestion?

I did a prediction for them and checked their birth charts....there is a very high possibility that they will date for real! Let's all pray hard for that to happen! : )

http://www.hancinema.net/so-ji-sub-says-felt-bad-for-han-ji-min-over-marriage-rumor-23993.html
"I really want to meet a woman now. My idea of an ideal woman changes but I want someone who is very understanding and comfortable to be around", So added."

http://koreandrama.com/so-ji-sub-reveals-his-slightly-unrealistic-ideal-type/

“I hope my future girlfriend can understand and care for me a lot” and “I hope she would be somewhere around 168cm tall and wears her hair long. If I have to choose between a nice girl and a rich girl, I would choose a nice and rich girl” (p.s. the nice AND rich girl comment was meant to be a joke haha the interviewer asked whether he would choose a nice or rich girl and he said both lol)

just found a few articles that would help our SHIP ;) GHJ is def over 168 cm !! and shes comfy to be around! :) 

mercuria said: I did a prediction for them and checked their birth charts....there is a very high possibility that they will date for real! Let's all pray hard for that to happen! : )

HI all
Thanks for starting this thread. I'm from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I have been lurking on the other thread (The Master's Sun drama). I wish someone would sub the BTS videos. I am only guessing some of their conversations.

SO JI SUB D.O.B: November 4th 1977 Height: 182 cm Star sign: Scorpio Blood type: O GONG HYO JIN D.O.B.: April 4th 1980 Height: 172 cm Star sign: Aries Blood type: A

@marie67, komowo on this thread that you made... :)
hope that this thread will have a lot of comments,
Go Figthing So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin :x   :x   :x

I have liked these two's respective works since forever.. so when they announced the casts for The Master's sun ... bumm.. feast :)
They are both 2009 Asian Rising Stars, so it's safe to guess that they've known each other for a while now..
http://kimchisoju.wordpress.com/2009/06/26/photo-kong-hyo-jin-so-ji-sup-bag-rising-star-asia-awards-in-ny/

funny how only 4 years later they are paired up, and both are so much more good looking

@marie67 - Daebak! Thanks for creating this thread.  :D

@isthisreal - Thanks for the article, I didn't know that SJS was a professional swimmer/model before he turned into acting. That explains his surfboard abs & the dapper way he carries suits. GHJ started off doing indie films which gives her awesome acting creds. Hers is a quiet beauty that gets better on closer inspection, she has a killer bod and her hair is gorgeous. I like how comfortable and relaxed she is in her own skin plus, she seems to be genuinely enjoying her roles.

They certainly look great together and I haven't seen this much skinship in BTS clips before!   ;)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finallly a couple thread. yeheeeeeeeeey. thanks so much thread starter.. gaaaaaaaaaah<3 <3 <3 io love these two to bits.

Yes. I should be present in here too....I love them individually even before TMS started...so pairing them together is definitely a big YES for me..especially in real life.

SO JI SUB

D.O.B: November 4th 1977

Height: 182 cm

Star sign: Scorpio

Blood type: O

GONG HYO JIN

D.O.B.: April 4th 1980

Height: 172 cm

Star sign: Aries

Blood type: A

Just perfect!

Sadly I cannot watch any of above video, it says video not available to your country. Anyone can share another link for those video? I really want to watch it  :((

Thanks for making this thread, been shipping this two since The Master's Sun, cute couple :-*
SJS look comfortable also around GHJ, hehe :)>-
Hope someone will subbed the BTS video with interview, the one that SJS and GHJ praised each other which make the interviewer blank and nothing to say, lolz, so funny :))