Quantcast
zzainal

Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Stjerne_ 

5 hours ago

I laughed so sweetly, here is the sigh and the snoring sound (not well described [笑了cry]) and the second An is too cute, the tone is my own.
68d4f61fgy1g02qr7acr5j21hc0sqdnj.jpg

Stjerne_ 

6 hours ago

This smile[heart]

7b637751ly1g02vklx8dxj20k00k0wgc.jpg

....NOONA,...............you know it's hard to tell when someane's feeling pain....:cry:

Imagini pentru when baby boy come gif..when the people learn..?!:blush:..free pass...!:thumbsup::heart:

....thank you, little girl...!!!!!!!!!!:heart:....a lesson for us...!!!!!!:wub:                                ...volvo car..?!!!!:blush:

tumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko3_r1_400.gif....i'm your home...!.:heart:.NOWHERE..?!!!:blush:..NOWHERE   is the past...!!!!!!:blush:Imagine similarÄ

tumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko7_r1_400.gif..now........ i'm the man from soompihere:thumbsup:...but...admit it-nowhere is a wonderful place-:wub::blush:Imagine similarÄ:heart:

Imagini pentru waikiki korean drama gifversuse838d6c5gy1g02qu5hyj8g208c07fkjl.gif

...children with CHILDREN...!!!!!!!!!:blush:...THE WINNER...?!!!:wub:

e838d6c5gy1g02nj97eg0j20rs15oqb7.jpg

.............I SURRENDER...!!!!!!:blush:

.....LONDON?!.:wub:.....NO..!!!!:wub:..........BREXIT say yes !!!!!!!:wub:e838d6c5gy1g02nj7k05ej20xc0m8wlo.jpg

....A -MAN, please, not politics here!.:blush:...so....go to sleep!!!!!!:sleepy:Imagini pentru i hear your voice gif...A-MAN......MA MAN...MY MAN...!!!!!!!!!:blush: