Quantcast
Cecentre

Park Seo Joon 박서준 パクソジュン 朴叙俊 ~❤❤ [Completed drama "What Is Wrong With Secretary Kim" 2018] | [Upcoming movie "The Divine Fury" 2019]

The 14th Annual Soompi Awards: Halftime Results

c456e1a2b92043f0a4caffaa899055dd.jpeg?s=

Ladies and gentlemen, the halftime results are in for the 14th Annual Soompi Awards – including the results from the first round of our Twitter-only Best Fandom voting.

You may notice that some of these halftime rankings deviate from the rankings you see on the voting site. Please note that these are cumulative rankings based on web votes and Soompi Music Chart scores, where applicable. Don’t forget, high chart scores can be trumped by volume of votes.

There are still 13 days left to vote and, remember, the results can change at any time! We’ve seen major upsets in the past so it’s still anyone’s game! This year’s nominees are particularly competitive, with nominees regularly taking the edge over another.

Now on to the halftime results for Soompi Awards!

Drama

Actor of the Year Current Rankings

1. D.O – 100 Days My Prince
2. Park Seo Joon – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
3. Junho – Just Between Lovers

Best Couple Current Rankings

1. D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun – 100 Days My Prince
2. Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
3. Cha Eun Woo and Im Soo Hyang – My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Drama of the Year Current Rankings

1. 100 Days My Prince
2. What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim
3. My ID is Gangnam Beauty

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, willenette said:

The 14th Annual Soompi Awards: Halftime Results

c456e1a2b92043f0a4caffaa899055dd.jpeg?s=

Ladies and gentlemen, the halftime results are in for the 14th Annual Soompi Awards – including the results from the first round of our Twitter-only Best Fandom voting.

You may notice that some of these halftime rankings deviate from the rankings you see on the voting site. Please note that these are cumulative rankings based on web votes and Soompi Music Chart scores, where applicable. Don’t forget, high chart scores can be trumped by volume of votes.

There are still 13 days left to vote and, remember, the results can change at any time! We’ve seen major upsets in the past so it’s still anyone’s game! This year’s nominees are particularly competitive, with nominees regularly taking the edge over another.

Now on to the halftime results for Soompi Awards!

Drama

Actor of the Year Current Rankings

1. D.O – 100 Days My Prince
2. Park Seo Joon – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
3. Junho – Just Between Lovers

Best Couple Current Rankings

1. D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun – 100 Days My Prince
2. Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
3. Cha Eun Woo and Im Soo Hyang – My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Drama of the Year Current Rankings

1. 100 Days My Prince
2. What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim
3. My ID is Gangnam Beauty

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

tq for the update

• Love 1

*** I'm so proud of PSJ! I hope we could get to see him in a new drama soon. I'm actually waiting for his upcoming movie. Congratulations PSJ! You deserve it! I know he has a talent.  GO PSJ! :lol:

Park Seo Joon And Kim Jaejoong Take Home Awards At 13th Asian Film Awards

39a5cf20375f4b3c887f5ddad1edda61.jpeg?s=

The 13th Asian Film Awards took place on March 17 in Hong Kong’s TVB City.

The Asian Film Awards are organized by the Asian Film Awards (AFA) Academy, which was created by the Tokyo International Film Festival, the Hong Kong International Film Festival, and the Busan International Film Festival.

It had previously been announced that director Lee Chang Dong would be given the Lifetime Achievement Award at the ceremony. In addition to this prestigious prize, Lee Chang Dong also took home the Best Director award for his latest film, “Burning.” Yoo Ah In had also been nominated for Best Actor for his role in the movie, but lost to Yakusho Kōji (“The Blood of Wolves”).

In other awards, Park Seo Joon took home the AFA Rising Star award. At the ceremony, he greeted the audience first in Chinese and then in Korean. He said, “This is my first time at the Asian Film Awards and I am grateful to accept such an excellent award. I strongly feel that I want to work with diverse people in diverse projects, not only in Korea but in many countries. I will work to make that a possibility. Thank you.”

At the same ceremony, Kim Jaejoong was also awarded the AFA Next Generation Award.

Other Korean actors who were nominated, but did not win, at the 13th Asian Film Awards included Han Ji Min (“Miss Baek”), Kwon Hae Hyo (“Hotel by the River”), Jin Seo Yun (“Believer”), and Jeon Jong Seo (“Burning”).

Source (1) (2) (3) / soompi news

• Love 1