Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
ginegeorge83

Do you want to have a fairer and younger looking skin? Here's the secret!

A perfect porcelain-like smooth complexion is every woman’s cherished dream. And even if you are one of those people lucky enough to be born with an enviable complexion, due to factors such as environmental pollution, dust and dirt, harsh skin-damaging sunrays, chemicals contained in skincare products etc, you will have to take extra care to safeguard your fairness. 
So here are a few tips that should help you get glowing skin:

1. Make Sunscreen your best friend: The harmful UV rays of the sun can cause significant skin damage. So, wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen (with minimum SPF 30 or more depending on the number of hours you spend outside) during the day no matter which season of the year it is. It would be great if your sunscreen also contains PA+++ protection for increased efficacy.

2. Other Ways to Protect skin from darkening caused by sunrays: Along with wearing sunscreen, to prevent your skin from getting darker, use an umbrella every time you step outside. Don’t think what others might say!

Not a fan of umbrellas? How about wearing a wide-brimmed fashionable hat? It will not only add to your style quotient but also help retain your fairness.

3. Make the CTM routine a must + Makeup removal:

Dirt and grime buildup can cause your skin to appear lackluster; hence make sure that you cleanse tone and moisturize your skin twice daily. Use products based on your skin type. 
Also, remove makeup thoroughly before hitting the sack to prevent skin ageing, breakouts, blotchy and unhealthy skin that causes you to look few tones darker than your normal complexion.

4. Sour Curd/Yogurt as a Remedy for Natural Skin Lightening: Opt for natural bleach at home instead of one loaded with chemicals. Try plain unflavored yogurt for skin lightening and also to get rid of tanned skin. Apply to cleansed face, neck and other areas; wash off after 20 minutes and welcome glowing skin!

5. Exfoliate to get rid of patchy/uneven skin tone/tanned skin:

Uneven or patchy skin tone is one of the reasons behind our skin looking dark and dull. Tanned skin, blackheads and dead skin is often the cause of this. The solution is exfoliation.Prepare a homemade face mask by mixing 1 tsp each of tomato juice, yogurt and oatmeal and apply twice every week for effective skin lightening.

6. Lemon for Fair skin: The humble lemon is present in most kitchens and it actually works wonders for skin lightening and helping us achieve an even and fair skin tone through its bleaching action.

Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice to your skin daily and wash off after 20 minutes for natural fairness.

7. Raw Potato for Skin Lightening: Get rid of pigmentation and blemishes which are major deterrents to fair skin with the help of the humble potato.

Rub freshly cut slices of potato on cleansed skin daily; let your skin soak up the juice and rinse after 10-15 minutes.

8. Water helps to clear the complexion:

Water itself is a great natural hydrant and remover of toxins; so drink plenty of it (ideally 10-12 glasses) throughout the day to detoxify and get naturally glowing skin. Alternatively, green tea or a homemade fruit juice instead of tea, coffee or aerated drinks would be a great way to get fair and healthy skin.

9. Diet tips for Fair Skin:

Eat at least one fruit daily, preferably those with high-water content or citrus fruits that are loaded with the antioxidant Vitamin C which helps in achieving naturally glowing and fair skin. Adding green, leafy veggies, foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as walnuts, almonds, Salmon and tuna fish to your diet can bring about a noticeable improvement in skin texture.

10. Sleep well!

Did you know that erratic sleeping routines including waking up late nights can give us tired, dull and lackluster skin? So, get to bed early and at the same time daily and get your beauty sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours for beautiful glowing skin.

So now that you know, utilize these simple tips and get the glowing skin you always wished for! 

For perfect glowing and younger looking skin you need to take always proper diet, as it is only the key for your desired result but beside that you can also give facial fruit massage to keep your skin, rejuvenated and glowing. It helps to remove your skin dullness and roughness caused by stress and pollution thus making your skin feel deliciously soft, smooth and glowing.   

To select best facial scrub is hard task to do as different skin type needs suits different scrub. So try a homemade scrub which is placed in your home. Scrubs made with natural ingredient help your skin rejuvenate  dry and itchy skin. Now it’s time to stop using harsh chemical skin peels and go with some natural ways to get it.

Edited by sandra142

I finally found what I want. My skin is not so good because I like to eat chili and then my face turned to terrible easily. I have read a page, it's about the cosmetic peptide and it said skin's natural mechanism is very important. By the way, I feel it hurts while washing my face in the morning. Any suggestions? 

I finally found what I want. My skin is not so good because I like to eat chili and then my face turned to terrible easily. I have read a page, it's about the cosmetic peptide and it said skin's natural mechanism is very important. By the way, I feel it hurts while washing my face in the morning. Any suggestions? 

You must have dry skin, try using a cream/lotion cleanser instead of a gel one. These tend to have more oils to help people with drier skin. 

On 2015/11/1 at 0:34 AM, vivisaurx said:

You must have dry skin, try using a cream/lotion cleanser instead of a gel one. These tend to have more oils to help people with drier skin. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I will have a try. Is amber opal ochre a kind of skincare element? 

Nice tip! I always believed in drinking lots of water throughout the day, keeping your skin moisturized as well as taking in vitamins would also be good ways in keeping a healthy skin.

Follow these simple steps to erase signs of aging and boost your overall skin health. From what you eat to when you wash your face, small changes can make a big difference.

1. Suds up at night

"The most important time to wash your face is before you hit the sack," says Doris Day, MD, a New York City-based dermatologist. Dirt, bacteria, and makeup left on overnight can irritate skin, clog pores, and trigger breakouts. Remove this top layer of grime with a gentle face wash (skin should feel pleasantly tight for 10 to 15 minutes post-cleansing), which also allows anti-aging skin care to penetrate deeper for better results. Because oil production dips with hormonal changes in your 40s, cleansing twice daily can dry out your complexion and make wrinkles look more pronounced. To refresh skin in the morning, splash with lukewarm water.

2. Be UV-obsessed

Nothing is more important than wearing sunscreen (ideally, SPF 30) every day if you want younger-looking skin. Even 10 minutes of daily exposure to UVA "aging" rays can cause changes that lead to wrinkles and sunspots in as few as 12 weeks. If your moisturizer isn't formulated with a built-in broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen, be sure to apply one daily to block both UVA and UVB rays.

3. Manage stress

Emotional upheavals can make your skin look 5 years older than your chronological age, says New York City dermatologist and psychiatrist Amy Wechsler, MD, author of The Mind-Beauty Connection. Constant anxiety increases the stress hormone cortisol, which causes inflammation that breaks down collagen. It also triggers a chain of responses that can lead to facial redness and acne flare-ups.
To quell inflammation, eat antioxidant-rich foods such as berries, oranges, and asparagus. When you're feeling tense, Wechsler recommends a few minutes of deep breathing (inhale through your nose, hold for 3 counts, and release through your mouth). (Try this Ultimate Stress-Busting Yoga Routine.)

4. Use a retinoid

Research shows that these vitamin-A derivatives speed cell turnover and collagen growth to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and fade brown spots. Prescription-strength retinoids such as Renova provide the fastest results—you'll start to see changes in about a month. To help skin acclimate to any redness and peeling, apply just a pea-size drop to your face every third night, building up to nightly usage. Milder OTC versions (look for retinol) are gentler, although it can take up to 3 months to see noticeable results.

5. Update your routine

Altering even one thing in your regimen every 6 to 12 months jump-starts more impressive improvements in tone and texture. "When you apply products consistently, your skin slides into maintenance mode after about a year," says New Orleans dermatologist Mary P. Lupo, MD. To keep it primed for rejuvenation, substitute a cream that contains alpha hydroxy acids for your prescription retinoid twice a week to boost the benefits. Or bump up your OTC retinoid to an Rx formula.

6. Eat omega-3s

These "good fats" in foods such as salmon, flaxseed, and almonds boost hydration, which keeps skin supple and firm. The same isn't true of the saturated fat in dairy products and meats, which increase free-radical damage that makes skin more susceptible to aging. Limit saturated fat intake to about 17 g daily.

7. Exercise regularly

Studies find that women who work out regularly have firmer skin than similar non-exercisers. The reason: Exercise infuses skin with oxygen and nutrients needed for collagen production. To keep your skin toned, make time for at least three 30-minute heart-pumping workouts per week.

This is good advice, but sometimes you need a little help getting rid of the damage. Laser treatments are practically painless and can help your skin look better.

Yes everyone dream about flawless fairer and younger looking skin. We are in the era of advanced technology where we can get what we are dreaming about. For Skin whitening and anti aging there are many treatment options available.
the best thing everybody need to do is taking care of health and skin. Take proper and balanced diet, plenty of water, stress free happy life and proper skin care. All these things will help you more alongwith other treatments. 

"The most important time to wash your face is before you hit the sack," says Doris Day, MD, a New York City-based dermatologist. Dirt, bacteria, and makeup left on overnight can irritate skin, clog pores, and trigger breakouts. Remove this top layer of grime with a gentle face wash (skin should feel pleasantly tight for 10 to 15 minutes post-cleansing), which also allows anti-aging skin care to penetrate deeper for better results. Because oil production dips with hormonal changes in your 40s, cleansing twice daily can dry out your complexion and make wrinkles look more pronounced. To refresh skin in the morning for getting beautiful skin splash with lukewarm water.

Nothing is more important than wearing sunscreen (ideally, SPF 30) every day if you want younger-looking skin. Even 10 minutes of daily exposure to UVA "aging" rays can cause changes that lead to wrinkles and sunspots in as few as 12 weeks. If your moisturizer isn't formulated with a built-in broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen, be sure to apply one daily to block both UVA and UVB rays.

Emotional upheavals can make your skin look 5 years older than your chronological age, says New York City dermatologist and psychiatrist Amy Wechsler, MD, author of The Mind-Beauty Connection. Constant anxiety increases the stress hormone cortisol, which causes inflammation that breaks down collagen. It also triggers a chain of responses that can lead to facial redness and acne flare-ups.

In addition to that, use an organic skin care product. You will never go wrong with Vitality26's face cream and serum. Try is and see for yourself. It's available on Amazon.