Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

^ Like to stress that part too.. She doesnt let anyone else feed her, she feeds herself. Then instead of feeding him, she gave him her leftovers. Only old couples do that, comfortable enough knowing he wouldnt refuse that.. No one else shares their tofu too, only both of them.

• Like 10

Hello! I've been an SA shipper since 2016 and I only found this forum recently. I'm so glad to be here!

Speaking of SA, it seems like they've communicated again w/each other thru their mobile phones in the recent episode. This happened while they were in the car going to YSC place. KJK can be seen on his phone while the others were talking, and then in the next few minutes, it was SJH typing on her phone. While she's still typing (with a serious look on her face) KJK checked his phone and then subtly shook his head from left to right after reading something. SJH then put down her phone and it was KJK typing while SJH is looking out the window. My shipper instincts wants to assume that they're probably talking about the part where KJK shushed SJH with his finger. A mild LQ perhaps? Lolooool. What do you think? 

PS. In the subtitles it was either YSC or JSM talking in the back. It wasn't KJK nor SJH who was trying to contact a friend to ask for help in their mission.

UV7ISHj.jpg

Edited by sleepingnocturnal
trying to attach photo
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sleepingnocturnal said:

Hello! I've been an SA shipper since 2016 and I only found this forum recently. I'm so glad to be here!

Speaking of SA, it seems like they've communicated again w/each other thru their mobile phones in the recent episode. This happened while they were in the car going to YSC place. KJK can be seen on his phone while the others were talking, and then in the next few minutes, it was SJH typing on her phone. While she's still typing (with a serious look on her face) KJK check his phone and then subtly shook his head from left to right after reading something. SJH then put down her phone and it was KJK typing while SJH is looking out the window. My shipper instincts wants to assume that they're probably talking about the part where KJK shushed SJH with his finger. A mild LQ perhaps? Lolooool. What do you think? 

PS. In the subtitles it was either YSC or JSM talking in the back. It wasn't KJK nor SJH who was trying to contact a friend to ask for help in their mission. 

I was notice it too but not everyone bringing up in here so first I think it just my deluluu & you notice it too :D

Btw, welcome to SA forum, I'm newbie too ....

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I was notice it too but not everyone bringing up in here so first I think it just my deluluu & you notice it too :D

Btw, welcome to SA forum, I'm newbie too ....

I was also waiting for someone to bring it up too but then decided that I'll just do it. Glad to know that someone else noticed it too!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@sleepingnocturnal Firstly, welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your observations! I haven't had a chance to watch the new episode yet, but I'll keep an eye out for that moment! Who knows what they were texting about. Maybe about something going on during filming, maybe about something unrelated to RM, we'll never know. 

• Like 9

Running Man Ep 421 Spartace Moments:

First location: As we all know, KJK puts a finger to SJH's mouth when she reveals that the team will have to go to Busan if all the money is used up.  They shout that they need to hang up together after SJH's slip up. One thing about spartace's relationship on RM that I don't think production plays up as much as it should is KJK and SJH as the "tough hyung and noona". They both have shorter tempers and end up scolding people together, they both bully their dongsaengs together, both try to go the frugal route, etc. It happens a lot. And we get moments where the captions acknowledge this (such as when they wanted to both do the crocodile cage with LKS), but I don't think it get highlighted as often as it should. KJK also puts his hand on SJH's back as their leaving to the van.

In the van: KJK and SJH are definitely texting each other. There's nothing subtle about the timing of them having their phones out.

At YSC's house: When discussing the Escape Room, SJH agrees with KJK when KJK is saying the escape room should involve both physical and mental. I agree that SJH is the one who says "You'll be surprised" when KJK is talking about how much he eats. It's hard to tell that it's SJH because I tihnk she has food in her mouth when she says it. Is it just me or was SJH the only one not surprised by KJK's eating habits? During the chicken towel scene, SJH touches KJK's arm when laughing about chicken towel. KJK puts his arm around SJH so she'll sit back so the others can't see her answer. The "Don't do it, Ji Hyo-ah" is such a cute scene. I think she was trying to write in the english. HH is looking at KJK when he calls SJH cute. I almost feel like sometimes, HH is voicing aloud these things because KJK can't say them. KJK tells YSC to be careful what he asks and SJH echoes KJK's words. SJH helps throw water on KJK when he's surfing in the bathtub.

Side Note: I love how SJH was chosen to manage the money. It reminds me of the MUD episode where all the moms wanted SJH to manage their sons' money. JSM may have done the "married couple" skit with KJK but when we look at the actual dynamics of the cast, we know who plays the mom role and who plays the dad role in the Vacation Team.

I love the Vacation team this episode. Honestly, KJK, SJH, HH, and YSC are such a good combination. I wish they got equal screen time to the Unlucky Group more often when they're split up into teams. This was JSM's first time with this team division, but I enjoyed her interactions with them. The chicken towel quiz was the highlight of the episode for sure.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Running Man Ep 421 Spartace Moments:

At YSC's house: When discussing the Escape Room, SJH agrees with KJK when KJK is saying the escape room should involve both physical and mental. I agree that SJH is the one who says "You'll be surprised" when KJK is talking about how much he eats.

Finally, I'm waiting for your explain hahahahaa thank you and some scene what your mentions in here I didn't notice it, I'll re-watch .. Thanks.

What time when SJH said that ? I re-watch but I think I missing & can't found.

Edited by Regita M. P
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

It's when they're eating the tteokbokki, after KJK asks YSC to make rice. JSM can't believe KJK can eat that much. KJK says "I can enough for three people" and someone says "You'll be surprised." It can't be JSM who speaks since she was asking about how much KJK eats. So it's either HH or SJH, or a staff member, I guess. It really doesn't sound like HH. The staff don't usually talk in these moments, but it sort of sounds like a muffled SJH. Like I said, it doesn't sound like her normal voice.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, linzer03 said:

It's when they're eating the tteokbokki, after KJK asks YSC to make rice. JSM can't believe KJK can eat that much. KJK says "I can enough for three people" and someone says "You'll be surprised." It can't be JSM who speaks since she was asking about how much KJK eats. So it's either HH or SJH, or a staff member, I guess. It really doesn't sound like HH. The staff don't usually talk in these moments, but it sort of sounds like a muffled SJH. Like I said, it doesn't sound like her normal voice.

aaa i notice it too about the captions & yes it's not clear about the voice ... Ok thank you...

• Like 2

Theres something else that dont get mentioned in 421.. or maybe just my delusions.. When Je Sung called, and KJK starts talking to him, KJK calls him to be his #1 fan but.. he was looking at SJH, only at that time. Rest of the conversation he actually looking at the phone generally. Funny.

• Like 6

SA MOMENT RM ep 421:

Theme: Dangerous Delivery –

Winners Go To Relax, Special Vacation, Relax for Now

( For Winning Members) Part 2

First Segment:

They decided went to YSC’s home to complete another wishes, escape rooms, grilling pork belly, and surfing. And evidently staffs team deducted 27 dollars for YJS team for lunch, LOL, and that made KJK was very mad, they take VC with them while YJS team were eating. When SJH accidently spilled out Winning team rule, KJK came to the rescue put his index finger to SJH’s mouth, and SJH realized her fault and bite her finger ( she always did that when she realized her fault), and YSC or HH disenchanted her by release her hand from biting. So they decided to used the money for teokbeoki. While they ride to YSC’s home, SA again, sat side by side. And they discussed how to earned extra money or accomplished the mission, and KJK as problem solver suggested earned a favor from a friend. And among the name, YSC suggested Hwang Je sung, and KJK said HJS is one of his fans club member.

SECOND SEGMENT:

They choosed to polay ‘escape room’ first as HH wish. Another point is KJK’s sit place, well this was my delulu, but I think he read a LOT comment , how he always in the end beside SJH. So for diverted our suspicious mind again, he sat beside JSM too ( to prove he is not bias, but fair to another too) but LOL moment, SJH sat in front of him when they ate teokboki, so it wasted, LOL, SA still glued after all. While HH, YSC, and SJH cooked noodle, and KJK and JSM skit time, I have no worry after all, they were just played along like HJY did. But something strange with this episode, the editor always cut when SJH and KJK had moments, in ep 420 too, I think well it was just coincidence, but they did that in this episode too, so why and what they doing that? Hiding something? If SA just friend or family, why cut their reaction when you teased the another? Except, there is something. And after that skit, KJK went to SJH (or HH, LOL) although the excused for his reaction was to make sure they made a lot of rice for eat. After that, they played a long that skit again, and SJH’s reaction just calmed and play along, so that mean, they have no worry at all about that, it was OK. After that HJS came bring ingredient for grilling pork belly too.

And after that ‘Kitchen Towel’ segment, First, SJH stand up, after that she sat beside KJK. When YSC and HH had duel, because that was funny, SJH lying down behind KJK and laughed, and the editor closed that moment by put YSH picture. When KJK suggested HH and YSC wrote ‘kitchen towel’ in paper, SJH said that was so funny, and

KJK: “Ji Hyo is laughing, give her a piece of paper too”

SJH: “I know it too”

KJK: “ Can you write it?”

SJH: “ I Cook”

KJK: “You know kitchen towel?”

SJH: “Of course, I know how to write it”

KJK: “They might see it, lean back, that’s right”

And she surprised they must wrote in English,

SJH: “You mean in English?”

KJK: “In English”

HH: “ It could be confusing”

When SJH wrote that, KJK cutely said “ That’s enough, Ji Hyo! ( Hajima Ji Hyo yaaa!!”)and take that paper from her and bring that back to the staff “ Don’t do it Ji Hyo!”

HH : “Ji Hyo was cute, you mean in English?”

SJH: “ Gosh, I didn’t know”

THIRD SEGMENT:

After HH succeed in YSC’s room, and JSM’s room, after that HH failed in HYS place, and must had water slap as punishment. And after that KJK’s wish to surfing. And they played a long with washboard as the surf board, and bath tub for surfing! LOL, and when he did surfing in bath tub, I admit he really had skill!! LOL.

CONCLUSION:

Thank you for new member @sleepingnocturnal ( Haaaiii welcome to this thread!!) pointed KJK and SJH used their hand phone alternately in the car first segment. This is not the first time for them to do that, they did that sometimes, well, we didn’t know it was coincident or not, or they really chat with each other with their hand phone, because the timing was so appropriate, LOL, I hope so too.

And the key of this episode is HH reaction. I think HH was really exhausted in this ep, but because of that, sometimes he can’t hide his reaction. Like in the first segment, he choose sat behind, and let SJH sat in front beside KJK, well if it based on ages, he supposed to sat in front with KJK, but he let SJH sat there, it was something from me. Or maybe he just like sit behind, LOL.

And when KJK and JSM skit time, HH asked if they really pretended as married couple, and you need take a looked of his reaction, it’s like ‘unbelievable’ face.

But it was different when KJK and SJH ‘Kitchen towel” segment, when HH said it could be confusing, HH can’t resisted to laughed and turn his face to PD staff, and when KJK cutely acted like ‘that’, HH can’t resisted his smile, and he said “Ji Hyo was cute…blaa..”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, smartace said:

And to think he started to learn surfing on Dragon Bros :D

safe to say, SJH was absolutely right when she said "JK oppa is good in everything" 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

like usual. nothing new. look at their steps, indeed like a marching band.. B)

giphy.gif

and even though this happened only for a brief moment.. just found this sweet..  (when they sang "only one for me by Btob).

giphy.gif

fanmeet_1.png

• Like 9

Totally off topic, guys, but watching the clip above, I can’t help but want to tuck KJK’s shirt in, and roll up his sleeves, LOL. I absolutely love the guy, but I wish he would lose the messy look. He always looks so good clean cut. And, to think, the untucking and extra long sleeves probably took him quite a while to get j.u.s.t. right! Alright, enough about my OCD. No matter what, those two are beyond

cute. :lol:

Anyone knows if KJK will actually guest on Pajama Friends? Kim Min Jae already came, right? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@mn0096 yes sometimes i just don't get his stylist at all. and i've seen him wearing his "neon" shirt several times alr. :sweat_smile:

55 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Anyone knows if KJK will actually guest on Pajama Friends? Kim Min Jae already came, right? 

about this.. yes he came.

and it's weird that there is no preview for the next episode of pajama friends. so i don't know.. hmm :wacko:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

@mn0096 yes sometimes i just don't get his stylist at all. and i've seen him wearing his "neon" shirt several times alr. :sweat_smile:

about this.. yes he came.

and it's weird that there is no preview for the next episode of pajama friends. so i don't know.. hmm :wacko:

Seriously ? It's been confirm he will become cinderela boy ?? I'm so exicited !!! Because I'm searching the latest news, but no update about that.

17 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Seriously ? It's been confirm he will become cinderela boy ?? I'm so exicited !!! Because I'm searching the latest news, but no update about that.

:lol: what i meant by "he came" is Kim Min Jae came to pajama friends already. there's still no news about KJK will guest or not and there is no preview either for the next episode.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

:lol: what i meant by "he came" is Kim Min Jae came to pajama friends already. there's still no news about KJK will guest or not and there is no preview either for the next episode.

Ahahhahaa :))))) i'm sorry ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2