Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

34 minutes ago, yandexing said:

Can this picture or article not here? It's spartace forum rite?? Its upset me enough seeing this picture on #송지효 tag on instagram. Now i deactived my instagram because personal problem and don't want to worst my problem to see anything that make me upset more... I want to enjoyed spartace thought and moment that spartace shipper share here and not this kind of thing.. But then, Should i really get this pic here too??

JK and his loveline thing will never done till he get married.. So what the use talking it here again... Rite, whoever he get married to was his right. I will accept it. But, as long he not married yet and since i ship spartace i want to see more about spartace instead other mehhh..

Sure you can talk about that thing related to spartace here. But it more wise to make the picture as spoiler...

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, spartacekingdom said:

Can this picture or article not here? It's spartace forum rite?? Its upset me enough seeing this picture on #송지효 tag on instagra.. Now i deactived my instagram and want to read about spartace here... Should i get this pic here too??

This relates to Spartace though, if you think about it. How will they portray the relationship differently now? If you want to ship Spartace you should be objective too and not just based it on your personal feelings. Otherwise it’s like a biased fan. 

5 minutes ago, yandexing said:

This relates to Spartace though, if you think about it. How will they portray the relationship differently now? If you want to ship Spartace you should be objective too and not just based it on your personal feelings. Otherwise it’s like a biased fan. 

Okay you win. I am out from here. Thanks. You just add my problem. And sorry to you and other. I shouldn't see about spartace when i have problem in my real life, knowing spartace could make me calm and all. But now thinking about it. It just make me worst to see unpleasant thing on the not right time. Will be back to read awesome spartace thought from all awesome shipper here when i was done with my problem and clear mind. Thank you and sorry

43 minutes ago, yandexing said:

This relates to Spartace though, if you think about it. How will they portray the relationship differently now? If you want to ship Spartace you should be objective too and not just based it on your personal feelings. Otherwise it’s like a biased fan

At least you could have been a little more considerate and put it in spoiler for those who don't want to see it as spartacekingdom has pointed out, considering that this is a spartace forum that deal with spartace related stuff and what you have post have nothing to do with spartace, so I don't see the relevant in you posting it here to be honest. I can see that you are new here and just join but why is it upon joining this forum the first thing you post has nothing to do with spartace it self but something way off topic. Here we try to keep it strictly SA to avoid getting any hate from others. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, twinlovers said:

At least you could have been a little more considerate and put it in spoiler for those who don't want to see it as spartacekingdom has pointed out, considering that this is a spartace forum that deal with spartace related stuff and what you have post have nothing to do with spartace, so I don't see the relevant in you posting it here to be honest. I can see that you are new here and just join but why is it upon joining this forum the first thing you post has nothing to do with spartace it self but something way off topic. Here we try to keep it strictly SA to avoid getting any hate from others. 

I agree with you @twinlovers and I understand @spartacekingdom reaction. This ship is about Spartace where shippers try to be very considerate and respectful of each others POV.  Our POVs may vary but we agree in one thing and that is to hope for the best for our dear SA. I don't think everyone here will be understanding enough with the pictures you posted @yandexing. Just saying.

• Like 5

I fail to see why that article is at all important. The article itself mentions KJK and JSM as siblings not a loveline like it's being talked about here. I've noticed SBS has been pushing their friendship as a sibling one for a while now and I've even seen some knetz give their sibling relationship a nickname. (can't remember it at the moment)

I hope people on here will remember that this a spartace forum where people come to talk about them. I know a lot of people here, like myself, choose to come here over other sites where people create drama or jump to conclusions over the smallest of things. let's try to keep this a positive place for SA shippers to come.

• Like 7

Yes relax guyss.. there’s nothing to worry about here. Agree with everything @CI0 said.

"아프지 마"…'런닝맨' 김종국X전소민, '국민남매 케미' 과시

국민남매 = kookmin siblings

Basically it’s about the siblings chemistry.

(correct me if i’m wrong).

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

Yes relax guyss.. there’s nothing to worry about here. Agree with everything @CI0 said.

"아프지 마"…'런닝맨' 김종국X전소민, '국민남매 케미' 과시

국민남매 = kookmin siblings

Basically it’s about the siblings chemistry.

(correct me if i’m wrong).

The article may be about sibling chemistry. However, I think RM viewers and IG users  have been burnt a lot of times with SBS IG posts. The post focused on 2 members only when there are other members who could show sibling chemistry as well. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the admin of the IG post attempted to get numerous reactions. And the admin is not helping to promote harmonious atmosphere in SBS IG account rather fuel the discontentment regarding unfair screen time and fan wars as well.

Last year around the same time, RM production focused on LKS and JSM. The PDs focused on them too much that I predicted it has something to do with the SBS Awards. True enough, PDs actions paid off. The two gained an award and promoted their bias while YSC was left on the sideline. He's a newbie as well but didn't get that much attention from the PDs.

SBS Awards is around the corner again. Well, I hope this is not another attempt to repeat history. I am a RM fan and I have always wanted to see the family vibe I have seen when I watched the older episodes. It saddens me that I couldn't feel it now. I hope it's not too late to witness that FAMILY vibe again. If this post is one of the ways to bring back that Family theme, I am all for it. I just hope the PDs will do the same for other members.

• Like 4

Ok, relax guys, don't have to insecure of many things un related to this forum, so what? at least we must know this forum is for SA, and we must respect another shiper so don't mention another ship here, so let's just talk about SA and not another, OK?if you want to talk another, just PM or join to another group, we respest every people here. Happy shipping everyone!

• Like 4

Moving on...

Looks like both Jihyo and Jongkook are recovering from a cold. Jihyo has been sick since her last day of shooting her drama and Jongkook just posted on IG about being sick as well. I hope after this fanmeet they can rest although I know they always put work first:(

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Who think they look good in blue especially our SA, wondering what kind of performance we will get to see this time around.

Cr: to owner

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, CI0 said:

Moving on...

Looks like both Jihyo and Jongkook are recovering from a cold. Jihyo has been sick since her last day of shooting her drama and Jongkook just posted on IG about being sick as well. I hope after this fanmeet they can rest although I know they always put work first:(

I really admire SA's dedication to their work and the enormous love they both have for their fans. Looking at @twinlovers recent post, they both look gorgeous in their powder blue attire. All the RM members do. Here's hoping that the 2018 Taiwan Fan Meeting will be a successful one.:)

• Like 7

14 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Look at our spartace.. they’re so sweet! :wub:

YES IT IS !!!! Our lovely dovey SA seems like missing each other after separate almost 3 weeks ❤️❤️

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Since I found this video on ig, I just really really curious what they talking about, seriously i wanna know.

Fm this year make me happy !!! Many SA moments, I think they"re always side by side ❤️

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, twinlovers said:

Playful spartace at the end man got to love them.

Cr: to owner

Actually what is that when SJH wanna put to his back ? is that spartace property ?

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1

Guys!!!!!! Ok I'm not gonna lie, I had all this crazy delu expectations that obviously weren't met but once I realized that our beautiful couple were not gonna announce live just because I flew over two continents just to see them I was really please .

the magnet is real, I think they had a standing positioning because every time they stood to talk all the members took the same places even if they came into stage late so once I realized that I was like "oh it's just the arrangement were obviously JH HAS to be next to JK, but it's arranged nonetheless" however! It happened about three times! It does not matter we're JH ends her number, JK waits for her and only when she comes to his side he walks to leave, and twice JH grabbed his arm to walk out.

they look at each other flirtiously, JH with playfulness in her eyes and Jk with adoration even when she is not looking at him (yes, I was close enough to see how they looked at each other).

JH gave Jk the tofu (or something) after she ate it, the whole scene was pretty cute.

i almost sh****t my pants when they announced SM, JH, JK, HH were performing together, I almost died, but all my butterflies died cause I was hoping for a "couples" dance or something more one on one but that was shut down when JK came out in drag hahaha they did dance with each other, suspiciously  restricting their interactions way more than HH and SM.

Not as a complain I think JH was pretty out of it, and JK seemed a little (i wanna say) "tense" not to say distant. HH was awesome, he was right next to the public the whole time saying hi and why not.

i don't blame them, they are both (suspiciously) sick, plus sometimes fans can be aaaasholes (mostly hateful one, or netizens that complain way too much about heaven and hell).

JH is gorgeous and even though Jk looks smaller than you may think, you can see his muscles through all his clothing so kudos to genetics and how beautiful their three kids will be.

another thing I notice was that Jk-Sm and even more JH-SC combinations were really active today, (as a shipper) I wanted to complain for a minute then I realize it was their first fan meet and it hasn't been that easy for them so because of the nice people they are of course they wanted to make them feel more comfortable, so I came to peace with that as well. 

JK back was hurting and JH rubbed it a couple of times.

And what was the best SA moment in the entire thing (to me);

They whisper a lot to each other and they DO NOT EVEN TRY to be discreet about it, at one point JH whispered something and Jk answered, both nodded, smiled and looked back at the audience, looks at each other slightly through the corner of their eyes, and  proceed to smile. It was the kind of smile that you try to hide but the corner of your lips still go up so everyone can tell. It was a mischievous smile and I looooved it, it looked like they were partners in crime... I wonder what devious plans they have ;)

Summary; there weren't all that many moments, however, the vibe it's pretty much there and if they are not dating they are pretty dang close.

SA Fighting!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7