Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

random SA throwback for those who keep saying their interactions are "forced" lol 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, heynell said:

random SA throwback for those who keep saying their interactions are "forced" lol 

U can see from this video clearly.. When they enter one by one.. 

Edited by neohunter
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/21/2019 at 7:41 AM, mn0096 said:

KJK: Do you have her #? You should call her, then. (If she’s his GF, would he not have her #? For those who doubt KJK, thinking he’s going to go along with a revival of the LL - not that there’s going to be one - why would he say he doesn’t have her #? Even if he’s lying, the fact that he makes sure to tell everyone that he doesn’t have her # is a clear signal for people to move on.)

On 2/22/2019 at 10:06 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

@mn0096 hi, actually regarding the conversation between jong kook and sechan, from the looks of it, jk does have jinyoung's number hence when sechan suggested to call jinyoung, he asked sechan "do you have her number?" in which i think if sechan did not have her number, jk would pass sechan her number for sechan to call her, not himself calling her. They key point here is jk hyung saying "you call her then", which sort of implies no way i will help you to call her. It is your idea so you call her yourself. 

I did notice this part. But the 'do you have her number' didnt sound like 'I will give it to you if you dont have it' because JK didnt look at SC when he said that. If he was about to give it out, he should have looked at SC.

so i agree with mn0096 about he made it sound like he didnt have her number. But what is more important is he kind of ignore her and no direct interaction after that.

I was so surprised when they put her and JH together as 'best friend' instead of being JK's friend.

Now that they 'ended' 2 LL. i wonder what is next :)))

And in the 'calling' part. Is it just me or JK just pulled himself near JH again instead of SC when he want to 'listen to the answer from the phone'? ;)

LFjc6cm.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, julia147 said:

he made it sound like he didnt have her number. But what is more important is he kind of ignore her and no direct interaction after that.

I was so surprised when they put her and JH together as 'best friend' instead of being JK's friend.

KJK famously said he only had a few female entertainers’ #s. I’m sure he has lots more, including HJY’s. That doesn’t mean there’s something romantic between them. It makes sense that they would stay in touch. After all, they both work on the same shows. Also, I’m sure they’re friends, too. Because he was trying to distance himself from the 2018 LL, he left it up to YSC to contact her. Doing anything else would have created unnecessary chaos. 

And re: RM pairing the ladies as “best friends” vs throwing KJK into the mix, there was a caption after HJY succeeded that basically labeled her and KJK as “partners.” They’re co-workers, and nothing more. 

Pure speculation here, but since SA basically ignored HH and YSC when those guys talked to HJY, and got busy on their phones, I wonder it they were talking to each other. And, before anyone says he was trying to call HJY like that time we think he called SJH on BP while HH was trying to reach her, HJY was on the phone with YSC. :) 

As for what happens with SA, hopefully this next ep will give us some clues. @Regita M. P posted that KJK’s solo concert tix sold out within minutes. I’m sure that’s partly because his fans have been waiting for years for him to do something like this, but even when it wasn’t a solo concert, he still sang by himself on stage plus had guests, so I wonder what’s new. All I can think of is the SA loveline. I’m not saying his fans expect an announcement, but maybe they can also sense that there’s something going on. To stretch this further, a concert of this magnitude doesn’t happen over night. SA have been openly featured the past four weeks, but we’ve been getting clues for 4 or 5 months. At the end of THE HUG ep, HH and KJK were caught looking at each other and nodding their heads. Both looked very satisfied, like maybe they planned something. The ramping up of SA’s closeness, KJK’s solo concert, etc may all be connected. Again, just pure speculation on my part. :D 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, julia147 said:

I just noticed this. Which “2” LLs are you thinking of? Just curious. Thanks. :) 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002884149

SA made it again on headline! Hope someone who knows korean can trans it for us. But base on my little understanding, jk called "honey" maybe "yeobo/jagiya" don't really know, which makes everyone shock! Incl HH!!! This is for later ep!

I hope this moment not cut it off :)

Aaaaaw now KJK became a daring bf ;) Can't wait & thanks for the information. it means a lot for meeeeeeee

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, mn0096 said:

I just noticed this. Which “2” LLs are you thinking of? Just curious. Thanks. :) 

I think maybe 2 LL that she mentioned are Monday Couple and MUD 2018 couple. Those two famous LL that intertwined between our SA. That little segment with HJY on the latest ep, for me, was like a continuation of what JH said "Who is KG" and now JK's time to end his another LL.

I don't watch all korean's variety shows, but as far as I remember, if they gonna create a LL, usually they made it since the beginning when the two people "meet", cmiiw. The pattern, somehow always repeated, e.g. in family outing (KJK with lee hyori), then RM with MC couple, KJK-HJY, then Kwang-Min couple. However, with our SA, the question is always be 'Why now?' we've seen their caring moments since long time ago. 'Why now' then?

It is true that LKS dating news made RM have no LL anymore, then in the following list would be promoting our SA or push for Kook-Min, or creating new LL with YSC and JSM. And the way k-netz respond to LKS dating news by searching news about our SA (naver trending topic) maybe pushed RM production team to create SA as a LL. But like most of you guys had said why must SA agree, if it for business purpose only? The other fishy situation is why not use SpartAce Couple as a name? If it, once again, for a business purpose only, they can easily use the name which already "sold" at the market.

Yes, I admit it, I love seeing their moments secretly, but when the members highlighted their close relationship and they are not denying anything in front of the viewers made my heart fluttered. It's already a step forward for them and us as a fan. Then, I wish our hope will become a reality, it's their way to give anouncement to the public. ^_^

About JK calling JH yeobo, mmmmm... a slip tounge? eh? Maybe JK forgot it was on screen :wub:

• Like 7

Just saw a post on Weibo. The person (Weibo user: Eve丶Y) who posted this on Weibo credited to Korean media.

It seems in Korea, the news title was "Kook:heart:Jihyo is born?"  (direct translation)

<RM> Kim Jong Kook sudden statement to Song Jihyo "scorches the earth" (direct translation)

I'm not sure what scorching the earth means. 

Looking at the comments to this post, it seems that, after SJH has been taking the initiative for the past episodes, KJK has finally made a move. People are saying in the comments that he called her "my dear" or "darling" or something (it's the same word in Chinese) in this episode. Seeing the photos, SJH seemed real happy hearing it and HH was dumbfounded. 

Something to look forward to today's episode.  our spartace  are starting to reveal their relationship step by step.  if the translations are correct I AM ELATED !!!

bd16d0f0gy1g0hcqfcuedj20u00x81gq.jpg

bd16d0f0gy1g0hcqfphx8j20hs156qj7.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, tiglon said:

I'm not sure what scorching the earth means. 

Description

A scorched-earth policy is a military strategy that aims to destroy anything that might be useful to the enemy while it is advancing through or withdrawing from a location. Wikipedia

I guess we’re seeing the re-emergence of Sparta and the Commander. He’s going all in, wiping all doubts, and walking out of the loveline mine field with SJH in hand. Sorry for the cheesy scenario. I couldn’t help myself, LOL. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Trying to be realistic and not get my hopes up, I think it's possible that KJK did this as a tactic to either distract the other team doing a mission or to distract SJH from doing a mission, because in one of the pics, SJH is laughing while seated on the floor like she was shocked/embarrassed by something. 

Still, even if that turns out to be the case, I would still love to see/hear it and watch everyone's reactions. This is a huge step coming from KJK after all. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, mn0096 said:

4 hours ago, elzy said:

I think maybe 2 LL that she mentioned are Monday Couple and MUD 2018 couple. Those two famous LL that intertwined between our SA. That little segment with HJY on the latest ep, for me, was like a continuation of what JH said "Who is KG" and now JK's time to end his another LL.

Yah, i mean LLs with KG and HJY.

It wasnt the first time the two was mentioned in the show but this time, it was really odd.

When they talked about GR, it was  always about how they wished him well. Even though they had mentioned that he was happy but now JH clearly said 'it is over'.

And about HJY. I usually skip several episodes of RM and watch all of it in one day so my memory and timeline doesnt really catch up. But put aside real life, i dont think HJY was that close to JH on the show, she mostly always with JK and now their LL was confirmed it was all about business.

I know we all knew it, but the fact they stated it was still something, especially when it was one after to another.

and it added to the huge question "Why now?"

I think they are trying to clear all the lovelines to prepare for something, mostly about relationship. a tiny part of me think it maybe with 2 different person. But because they are doing it together, and the way they put it, they are probably together.

Ok, it just doesnt make sense if they use the same content to get rid of LL at the same time to announce they are with someone else or to do something else that has nothing to do with these LLs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Description

A scorched-earth policy is a military strategy that aims to destroy anything that might be useful to the enemy while it is advancing through or withdrawing from a location. Wikipedia

I guess we’re seeing the re-emergence of Sparta and the Commander. He’s going all in, wiping all doubts, and walking out of the loveline mine field with SJH in hand. Sorry for the cheesy scenario. I couldn’t help myself, LOL. 

I think kjk is doing it with his coming concert in mind. In january when he was performing people were shouting for him to marry hjy. He wants to avoid this happening again in his coming concert. He denied so many times in past few episodes so he needed to stamp out all remaining hopes of the hjy ll shippers. What a man ! He is taking  decisive action. Bravo! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

RM eps 440 (no eng sub yet)

1. SA in 1 team & then sudenly 1 partner in the car

2. Mirroring each other

3. KJK call YEOBO to SJH for get a point / something like that (regardless of any opinion, IMO : it's unusual for KJK became a daring like that, too cute, KJK never ever doing that just just for LL & games, etc, so still my point it's too cute when KJK saying that for the very 1st time without pushing)

4. When KJK call SJH like that, SJH's reaction laugh & giving the point / something like that to KJk.
5. HH said to KJK : ooo Hyung ... (seems indirectly said : u really can't wait the day came).

- Remind me when KJK call yeobo in BP Special in Vietnam (out of nowhere sudenly call that & dunno for who).

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

This just in! A few mins ago posted by weibo users watching rm live

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4343267573015589

1. When forming teams haha called sjh "sister in law didn't I help you out a lot the last time?"

2. When playing the barrel pirate game haha called her sister in law again and she called him brother in law

3. Kjk called sjh wife! Sjh said the money can be given to her husband

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, tiglon said:

This just in! A few mins ago posted by weibo users watching rm live

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4343267573015589

1. When forming teams haha called sjh "sister in law didn't I help you out a lot the last time?"

2. When playing the barrel pirate game haha called her sister in law again and she called him brother in law

3. Kjk called sjh wife! Sjh said the money can be given to her husband

Point 3.

for the very 1st time KJK call someone yeobo like that, before, KJK never ever saying that (yeobo / chagi) just for games, LL, etc, this is a truly proof for me :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Credit to weibo poster ATaurus

Haha, sechan: sister in law~ sister in law~
Sjh: brother in law~ brother in law~
Kjk: wife! wife!
Sjh: alright, give it to my husband

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2