Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

alright guys. i already read the naver article. btw, i'm just gonna point out the main points...

"the meeting between KJK's former (HJY) loveline and current (SJH) loveline".

HH said: "now, KJK's former loveline and the current loveline are all in one place". and later HH added, "the couple i'm rooting for is 김종국♥송지효 (KJKSJH), i felt sorry for HJY".

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 5

25 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

alright guys. i already read the naver article. btw, i'm just gonna point out the main points...

"the meeting between KJK's former (HJY) loveline and current (SJH) loveline".

HH said: "now, KJK's former loveline and the current loveline are all in one place". and later HH added, "the couple i'm rooting for is 김종국♥송지효 (KJKSJH), i felt sorry for HJY".

Wow! Thanks so much for the translation :) the best ending for this would be for HJY to say "I am rooting for them too!". That would mark the perfect end to her loveline with jk hyung :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

LOL. If that’s the case, then we have his “ex” and his current woman in the same room. CMIIW, but guys typically have stronger affections for their “current” GFs. An “ex” belongs in the past. :) 

This is an unpopular opinion but I think it would be hilariously awkward if they got the cast of Princess Hours/Goong together on RM. What with both JJH and YEH there. (Of course I know this isn't going to happen and I don't actually want it to happen, just an interesting 'what if' scenario.)

I'm actually excited for the next ep of RM. With the success of the last episode, hopefully screen time distribution will no longer be an issue. And, we get more chances to see our SA interacting. 

29 minutes ago, heynell said:

hilariously awkward

I hope this never happens, and it has nothing to do with me shipping SA. Obviously, YEH wants her privacy, and everyone needs to respect her. The same goes for JJH. The one time he guested, he and SJH were obviously very uncomfortable. A few minutes of fun for fans may be absolute agony for all parties involved, including KJK. 

Btw, I’m not being negative or directing my comment against you. I totally get your point. I’m simply expressing a general thought. Some YEH/KJK and MC shippers still desperately hold on. It’s way past time to let go, for the shippers’ sakes as well as YEH and KG’s. :) 

29 minutes ago, heynell said:

I'm actually excited for the next ep of RM. With the success of the last episode, hopefully screen time distribution will no longer be an issue. And, we get more chances to see our SA interacting. 

Agreed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@mn0096 no worries, like I said, I don't want it to happen either, just a passing thought. I've actually never seen the JJH episode but I've definitely read comments about it.

To a reasonable extent, I understand why some fans of former ships refuse to let go, honestly. I personally will ship SA unless time comes when one of them annouces a relationship with someone else. I just make sure to keep my shipping to SA-only spaces. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, heynell said:

I've actually never seen the JJH episode but I've definitely read comments about it.

It’s ep 202, if you have time. You probably know this already, but IIRC, SJH and JJH never interacted directly with each other onscreen. Lots of fans wanted to see them together, but I don’t think they even made eye contact. Totally understandable given all the rumors. SA-wise, there weren’t obvious moments, except that shippers noticed KJK sometimes standing in between SJH and JJH whenever all the teams were in the same place. For any moments I may have missed, check out @linzer03‘s invaluable list of SA moments at the beginning of the thread. :) 

23 minutes ago, heynell said:

I personally will ship SA unless time comes when one of them annouces a relationship with someone else. I just make sure to keep my shipping to SA-only spaces. 

Same here. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Can anyone confirm the admin’s comment? I followed the source she provided (@my_songjihyo.saranghae) and it took me to what looks like a Newsen article, but I can’t translate or imbed it here. Thanks.

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 2

@tiglon already shared the Weibo link for this, but here’s the direct post in case you guys have trouble accessing Weibo. It’s in segments here, but it’s still gold. Keep swiping right for the vid. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Can anyone confirm the admin’s comment? I followed the source she provided (@my_songjihyo.saranghae) and it took me to what looks like a Newsen article, but I can’t translate or imbed it here. Thanks.

A shipper friend just confirmed to me that this article is the same as the one that @kookiemongg translated for us. The part about HJY supporting SA doesn’t seem to be in the article, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t support them. We’ll have to watch the ep later to confirm, but that’s just extra. Until then, HH’s statements are gold, plus the caption about KJK’s past and present LLs are very encouraging. Here again is the translation of the parts we’re interested in. A very personal thanks to my friend, and ofc to our wonderful @kookiemongg!!! :D 

11 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

the meeting between KJK's former (HJY) loveline and current (SJH) loveline".

HH said: "now, KJK's former loveline and the current loveline are all in one place". and later HH added, "the couple i'm rooting for is 김종국♥송지 (KJKSJH), i felt sorry for HJY".

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I just would like to inform that if someone here is in Asianfanfic, I have an ongoing Spartace story (Title: Family Man). :) I can't help but create fanfiction about them. I really love them to be together and words keeps on flowing in my mind that's why I created a story about them being married and having twins. :)  (a fangirl can dream, right?? hehehe)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

RM eps 439

Since no english sub, I don't know about the conversation esp when HJY scene, but for sure endless teasing for SA still continued by HH & YSC esp HH & don't worry about HJY scene, it's nothing to be serious ;)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

SJH tap KJK (laugh) because surprise & happy because just SA can eat & then KJK (laugh) look at SJH directly & hold SJH's hand also but cut it off & fast moment.

And then, SA shared 1 bowl of noodle for them.

HH & YSC esp HH have this idea : interlock finger between SA while scissor rock paper games & then KJK start to interlock finger SJH.

Who is win, he / she can eat.

SJH lost, KJK say : bogo (eat). SJH : No, oppa (with smile). KJK : bogo bogo (with smile shyly).

Before this scene, KJK start help SJH to cut it off the squid (half for KJK half for SJH) . This scene no teasing before until SA doing this.

After finished to cut it off, KJK's eyes & HH's eyes meet and booth of them laugh . LOL

In this video, HH teasing KJK to help clean the foods in SJH's lip.

Yes, indeed ! KJK is shy man :D 

Edited by Regita M. P
add many videos
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Awww, love these twooo, seemed our lovebirds got teased so much. :wub: I just couldn't stop smile from ear to ear watching their shy smile and their "uncomfortable". I'm definitely gonna watch this episode too soon the subs is out. Thanks for the clips, made my day happier @Regita M. P :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

RM eps 439

Since no english sub, I don't know about the conversation esp when HJY scene, but for sure endless teasing for SA still continued by HH & YSC esp HH & don't worry about HJY scene, it's nothing to be serious ;)

Nothing much really in HJY segment. She basically just helped them to finish a mission. Haha hyung did mention about the two lovelines meeting. One from RM (Jh noona) and the other from MUD (HJY noona). They all just laughed. Apparently, they cut the part where Haha hyung said "the couple i am rooting for is KJK and SJH". That was mentioned in the news article but was not aired in the actual episode. So pissed off with SBS for that. I think SBS do not dare to air what haha hyung said because they still intend to invite HJY in the future for the loveline

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, elzy said:

Awww, love these twooo, seemed our lovebirds got teased so much. :wub: I just couldn't stop smile from ear to ear watching their shy smile and their "uncomfortable". I'm definitely gonna watch this episode too soon the subs is out. Thanks for the clips, made my day happier @Regita M. P :D

And yes ... KJK start to relax to announce their relationship in the public . Indeed ! He is shy man ;) He need step by step to announce it not suddenly :D :D

• Like 7

Their reactions are so cute I can't stop smiling! Based on the clips, it seems KJK is getting more comfortable with the teasing than in the last episodes and SJH just accepts it as she usually does. 

That clip with the pinky linking and KJK telling SJH to eat was so intimate that I felt like I was intruding on a private moment LOL. 

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Apparently, they cut the part where Haha hyung said "the couple i am rooting for is KJK and SJH". That was mentioned in the news article but was not aired in the actual episode. So pissed off with SBS for that. I think SBS do not dare to air what haha hyung said because they still intend to invite HJY in the future for the loveline

That or they possibly didn't want to upset HJY fans. I remember when Haha made JK pick between the two (HJY and JH) on MUD Jongkook said something like "people might get upset" or "people don't like that sort of thing". 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Nothing much really in HJY segment. She basically just helped them to finish a mission. Haha hyung did mention about the two lovelines meeting. One from RM (Jh noona) and the other from MUD (HJY noona). They all just laughed. Apparently, they cut the part where Haha hyung said "the couple i am rooting for is KJK and SJH". That was mentioned in the news article but was not aired in the actual episode. So pissed off with SBS for that. I think SBS do not dare to air what haha hyung said because they still intend to invite HJY in the future for the loveline

I don't know about the moment HH said rooting for SA & then cut it off, because no eng sub yet.

What if that's true RM & SBS cut it off, I bet someday HH will giving a statement again (one more), like KJK doing before even YJS helped it, so don't worry too much.

Recently RM help SA Moments so much, so I can guess, RM will not try to make KJKHJY loveline again (seems RM really help SA in this year).

And for sure, KJK didn't want judged by a lot of people : playboy.

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, CI0 said:

That or they possibly didn't want to upset HJY fans. I remember when Haha made JK pick between the two (HJY and JH) on MUD Jongkook said something like "people might get upset" or "people don't like that sort of thing". 

Because absolutely, the answer is SJH but ofc didn't want too obvious.

Yes "people might be upset, etc" statement really reminded me to MC era.

When MC want to finished their loveline, they can't, because at that time, MC have a huge fans & ofc make MC fans upset, so MC still continued. (it's the same case with KJKHJY loveline what if SBS still want to continue it).

BUT ...

Recently RM help SA Moments so much, so I can guess, RM will not try to make KJKHJY loveline again (seems RM really help SA in this year).

• Like 5