Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

hello to all spartace fans.(sorry my English is bad)  to first  its a beautiful family -  a warm and  nice group of people to wish 2 other people the best.  no other fan club can give so much support and love to his idols and this big  love and respect to each other.  I'm from Germany. i'm sure we have in the near future a marriage or maybe they are married? the  last episode 432 the beautiful song ji hyo is dancing and how proud and fixated kim jong kook looks to her.  his face is the face of a man deeply in love. happy new year to all spartace fans 

• Like 7

Happy New Year y'all!

New year, new news! Well at least hopefully. 

With all these relationship news coming out, really thought there would be a lead on SA but the wait continues. 

Here's to 2019, the year SA gives us what we really want.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mario2511 said:

hello to all spartace fans.(sorry my English is bad)  to first  its a beautiful family -  a warm and  nice group of people to wish 2 other people the best.  no other fan club can give so much support and love to his idols and this big  love and respect to each other.  I'm from Germany. i'm sure we have in the near future a marriage or maybe they are married? the  last episode 432 the beautiful song ji hyo is dancing and how proud and fixated kim jong kook looks to her.  his face is the face of a man deeply in love. happy new year to all spartace fans 

welcome to our family....

• Like 2

Hi guys! It is the New Year now! Just a fun question out of curiosity. Let's have some imagination :) When do you think SA would announce? When and how? For me i think we will get an announcement before this year ends and I think the announcement will be through the news like kwangsoo hyung and lee sun bin noona :) Also, if SA was real, i think the fortune telling episode would be more specific and more telling about them. 

p/s this post means no disrespect to invade the private lives of jong kook hyung and jihyo noona. This post is just for fun and in assumption that they are dating each other. If they are not dating each other and currently have their own relationship with others, sincere apologies to both parties.

Another p/s. I saw an post saying Dispatch have another 4 couples they are preparing to expose.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsFHIp1HmAL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16fxcjrlrnqyj

But Dispatch will give option to the agencies. Either pay them to keep it a secret or let Dispatch reveal the news. I have always wondered, if SA was dating, why were they never caught by Dispatch? Maybe they are really pros in dating secretly or maybe they have indeed paid Dispatch :)

• Like 1

let me my delulu is on

1. KJK & KJK's best friends didn't upload at gym when new year's eve.

2. SJH didn't attend to KBS award when new year's eve.

3. LKS - LSB spent together for new year's eve

Maybe SA spent together also for new year's eve :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

let me my delulu is on

1. KJK & KJK's best friends didn't upload at gym when new year's eve.

2. SJH didn't attend to KBS award when new year's eve.

3. LKS - LSB spent together for new year's eve

Maybe SA spent together also for new year's eve :D 

omo..omo..omo... maybe trues hehehe

Hi Guys, just want to ask something

I was looking at kjk's IG and noticed someone called @pardis_zz post "oppa did you unfollow jihyo unnie?"

just wanted to see if you guys know if kjk really unfollowed sjh's ig?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, tiglon said:

Hi Guys, just want to ask something

I was looking at kjk's IG and noticed someone called @pardis_zz post "oppa did you unfollow jihyo unnie?"

just wanted to see if you guys know if kjk really unfollowed sjh's ig?

Thanks

No jong kook hyung never followed jihyo noona's ig in the first place. He does not follow jihyo noona and somin noona's ig among RM members. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

No jong kook hyung never followed jihyo noona's ig in the first place. He does not follow jihyo noona and somin noona's ig among RM members. 

Thanks so much for clearing that up! ^^

• Like 1

Watching the most recent ep (ep 432) and I'm curious: do we think SJH's boyfriend story is about KJK or another boyfriend? 

When the RM cast did bingo, the married men on the cast only ever referred to dates with their wives (because you don't want to bring up the past) and I can't see SJH telling this long story about another guy in front of her current boyfriend. KJK also says things like "Both of them were celebrities", "Her boyfriend knew nothing would wake her up", and "They had a good time. And then?" (it's sort of like he's trying to help tell the story, but can't obviously). There's also a point (when they're scolding YJS for interrupting) where you see KJK looking at someone, smiling and nodding (like he's confirming something). He's fidgeting throughout the story, but I think it's more because the story is about him rather than he's angry she's telling the story about someone else. He also says multiple times that he wonders what's going to happen next (very unconvincingly and when no one else is talking). 

KJK's smile when SJH dances is so precious, same with SJH's smile when KJK dances. She's always a huge Turbo fan girl. I also think he looks at her when he's singing his part and smiles. 

Also, the Jung Nan Couple lol. Reminds me of all the times SJH has repeated KJK's answers when she draws a blank.

• Like 10

@linzer03,

It could be that SA are so secure in their relationship that KJK’s okay with SJH talking about her past. After all, she hears about his all the time. But, SJH was so detailed, as if the date she described meant so much to her that she never forgot about it. But, if it was that memorable, perhaps even precious, why would she, a reserved and very private person, reveal it just to win a game on a variety show? Could it be that she was so detailed, happy and almost giggly because the date didn’t happen 12 years ago? Maybe it happened more recently, perhaps around 2013 or thereafter, if we’re to believe HH. Also, if she didn’t reveal it just to win a game, why do you guys think she did it? 

I agree that KJK’s behavior was quite suspicious, and that he was not only helping SJH tell the story, but also leading her. He prompted her with “In the morning, ...” and she immediately said, “In the morning, ...” He said her “ex” knew she wouldn’t wake up despite all the noise he made, and she immediately said the same thing. By now, it’s common knowledge within the RM fandom that SJH’s a heavy sleeper, but the way KJK said it made me think he had inside information. Either SJH told him, or he was there. Either way, that’s very private information that even best friends (especially from different genders) keep from each other. Yet, KJK knew. 

One more thing about KJK’s behavior: if anyone searches online for SJH’s past celeb romances (scripted, real, or rumored), they’ll find stuff about MC, her Goong co-star, but mostly KJK. Except that with KJK, it’s past and present. He knew that, yet reminded everyone about finding out about her romances from articles. The fact that YSC jumped in with, “Don’t search, don’t search!” ensured that the opposite would happen. Interesting that SJH started trending after the ep. It’s a bonus that after LKS’s wonderful news, both SA started trending. I imagine a lot of people have read those articles by now. :lol:

• Like 9

Happy new year everyone, wish you all the best for you and your darlings, hope 2019 to be a year of good fortune, success, love and peace. :heart: :kiss_closed:

I wish that KJK and SJH get married this year even if with other partners, really wish to see them married, having some cute babies and leading a happy life.  

First of all congratulations to HAHA and Byul for their third baby, actually as much as I felt happy for them I felt some kind of "pity/sadness" toward KJK and SJH. I'm talking about them as individuals and not as a couple. They are not getting younger, they need to get married soon if they really plan to have two to three children like what they told the elderies in RM and MUD. I don't know what's preventing them from getting married, but I really hope from the bottom of my heart to hear their wedding bells this year around. 

I was getting on page with what happened recently and when I rewatched some of SA videos, I noticed that during SBS's 2018 ent. awards, the conversation between KJK, HAHA and Byul was really funny but fishy too. When Byul Said "I was keeping my eyes on them", it sounded like "don't you dare hurt SJH by that loveline, that's why I'm keeping my eyes on you" and then it goes on and on but when HAHA goes deeper with the teasing, KJK asked him if he only lives for today, it seemed like he reminded him that the consequences will be bad if he keeps on promoting the loveline, so HAHA responds by "Please get married", it sounded like "then get married to stop all of this richard simmons". It may seem like I'm reading too much into it but when I focused on it for the third time and depended more on the subs, I felt that the conversation had hiden meanings between those three. I could be wrong but wanted to share it with you guys. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br-s-oiliB_7uW7_5SrOUlXNtSafwrAwySl_kc0/

I also congratulate LKS and LSB about their dating news and I don't know if the timing of the announcement had anything to do with that weird moment where SJH shushed JSJ when he said LKS is not gonna be a member of RM next year (or something like that). Not the moment in the bus but the one in the jail in episode 387. Anyway, hope all the best for him and LSB.

@linzer03 @mn0096 Totally agree. There was also a moment where he was smiling naughtily toward HAHA/LKS direction. I also believe that the secretive "SJH", wouldn't go as far as telling an intimate/romantic story about a celebrity ex when most of her celeb exes are known by the public viewers. She probably knows that, if she keep silent about the celeb thing, people will automatically link it to her ex agency CEO or JJH (some comments mentioned them on naver). Even KJK reffered to those two people when he said "we only hear about it from news". SJH is not that naive of a woman and she is really sensitive/secretive about her personal life, so If she wanted she could have denied it firmly but she smiled as if she is in a situation where she can't deny it in front of the other members. 

Also when she said that she fell asleep and her bf carried her to the next room, I immediately thought that the bf needs to be someone really built, because it's really hard to carry a sleepy or sleeping person to the next room. Also those kind of simple yet touching events are KJK's type of surprising events that he can prepare for his gf. He always said that he do events for his gf, not the big ones but the small romantic ones.   

When SJH talked about the whole story it seemed like she was talking about a recent memory not a very far away moment. It's also pretty common for celebrities to adress a current relationship as an ex one to avoid gossip. And this reminded me of when KJK talked about his exes on RM and they teased him a lot about it they even asked him to list them from the most loved to the least loved, then JSJ wanted a kind of clarification (for SJH's sake), so he asked KJK "who did you love the most out of all your gfs" and then KJK said "of course, the last one". I believe the "last one" didn't mean the "last ex" but the last gf who is the current one. And so I believe the story SJH told in ep 432 was about a current bf who is a celebrity that she is comfortable enough to tell an intimate story about in front of other RM members whom supposedly don't know a thing about her dating life, without taking in consideration the possibility of drawing the papparazzi's attention toward her love life which she would rather cover up than draw attention to. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

@linzer03,

It could be that SA are so secure in their relationship that KJK’s okay with SJH talking about her past. After all, she hears about his all the time. But, SJH was so detailed, as if the date she described meant so much to her that she never forgot about it. But, if it was that memorable, perhaps even precious, why would she, a reserved and very private person, reveal it just to win a game on a variety show? Could it be that she was so detailed, happy and almost giggly because the date didn’t happen 12 years ago? Maybe it happened more recently, perhaps around 2013 or thereafter, if we’re to believe HH. Also, if she didn’t reveal it just to win a game, why do you guys think she did it? 

I agree that KJK’s behavior was quite suspicious, and that he was not only helping SJH tell the story, but also leading her. He prompted her with “In the morning, ...” and she immediately said, “In the morning, ...” He said her “ex” knew she wouldn’t wake up despite all the noise he made, and she immediately said the same thing. By now, it’s common knowledge within the RM fandom that SJH’s a heavy sleeper, but the way KJK said it made me think he had inside information. Either SJH told him, or he was there. Either way, that’s very private information that even best friends (especially from different genders) keep from each other. Yet, KJK knew. 

One more thing about KJK’s behavior: if anyone searches online for SJH’s past celeb romances (scripted, real, or rumored), they’ll find stuff about MC, her Goong co-star, but mostly KJK. Except that with KJK, it’s past and present. He knew that, yet reminded everyone about finding out about her romances from articles. The fact that YSC jumped in with, “Don’t search, don’t search!” ensured that the opposite would happen. Interesting that SJH started trending after the ep. It’s a bonus that after LKS’s wonderful news, both SA started trending. I imagine a lot of people have read those articles by now. :lol:

@mn0096 i agree with you on the fact that perhaps SA are in a secure phase of their relationship that they couldn't be bothered or couldn't care less about each other's past love life. I personally do not think the story is about a current boyfriend but rather about her ex (most probably joon ji hoon whom she dated during the drama Goong). Because she did say I dated him during one of my projects, and jk hyung added "so it's after you became an actress". But i do think jihyo noona got a little carried away talking about that date story and perhaps it was indeed a memorable date for her in her younger days. She seemed to enjoy sharing that story and i guess she really was touched by that date event that happened and really got carried away. I also felt that it was weird for a woman to talk so happily about her ex if her boyfriend was just beside her but I guess her excitement came unknowingly. If you guys noticed, jk hyung was alright throughout the story but his expression kind off changed after jihyo noona skipped part of her story and stated "the next morning". It could be just me but I noticed that jk hyung sort of became a little uneasy and restless when the story came to that portion. I guess although he was ok with the rest of the story, when it came to "the next morning" portion, i think as a boyfriend, it was still rather upsetting to hear about it from your gf (because I am sure everyone knows what happened before the next morning).

• Like 4

@saissuspicious i too hope that jong kook hyung and jihyo noona would get married this year, even if not with each other. Jk hyung has highlighted his wish to get married too many times last year that I feel that he is really serious this time. I do wonder why he is not getting married just yet although he keeps repeating he desperately wants to get married. There are three possibilities:

1) He indeed hasn't found the right woman for him

2) His gf could be a non celeb that isn't ready for marriage just yet

3) His gf could be a fellow celeb that isn't ready for marriage just yet due to the stakes that marriage could have on her career (this refers to any female celeb, not jh noona in particular). I remember I read an interview about SNSD's Sooyung when asked when she would get married to her actor boyfriend, she told that she doesn't want to get married just because people tell her to. She will get married only when she wants to and is fully ready. She also stated being married means less choices of characters/less opportunities for dramas. So i guess marriage does mean a big change in career, especially for actresses. That is why they usually try to delay their marriage as much as possible. 

As for jihyo noona, i think marriage is indeed not in her mind yet because we do not hear her talking about her desire to get married in interviews. She just mentions that she enjoys being single. 

Nevertheless, i hope both can find the love of their lives this year and get married, even if not with each other, since both are them are not getting any younger. 

Also, on another note, if SA are indeed together, I wonder what is stopping them from at least making an announcement. I don't think a dating announcement would affect their careers (jk hyung would have to quit MUD though) and neither will they have negative reactions from the public/fans, I am sure fans/the public will be happy for them and supportive of the relationship. Some say if SA announce that they are dating, it would mean the end for RM. I don't understand how it relates at all. It is not wrong for a couple to be on the same show, like hye jin and hyun moo on "I Live Alone". I think there are many celeb couples that are doing well even adter publicly dating. 

I sometimes wish SA, especially jk hyung, would take the initiative to make the announcement, like what kwangsoo hyung did. It was so nice and protective of him to announce his relationship with sun bin publicly, which i think was mostly due to the teasing that happened during the SBS Awards. They teased the kwangmin loveline too much to the extent that shin dong yeob even stated he was sure kwangmin was dating. We can notice how uneasy kwangsoo hyung was throughout the teasing. He was really sweet to think about his gf and to avoid people misunderstanding kwangmin's relationship to the extent that he bravely announced his relationship publicly (fyi, he has never publicly announced his previous relationship). How i wish SA would publicly announce their relationship soon (i mean if they are currently dating, that is)

• Like 2

@linzer03 @mn0096 @saissuspicious  totally agree with you all ...

First think is ... SJH really sensitive & really introvert person when it becames her ex bf even her current bf. She didn't and never ever speak up it even for a games & for a win some gifts, she didn't & never ever speak up it.

This is very 1st time she revealed it, so its very strange & very curious for the audience whoever they're even when they're had been know & hear about it + the story is detail enough.

What if we look based on tranlate, she said ex bf, what if we look based on what she used words for it, it past tense not her current bf.

But, what if we hear that as a SJH's fans & SA shippers, it might be her ex bf, it might be her cuurent bf, or it might be both of them, I mean, she can manipulated the story, she's smart.

Regardless it, I want mark what KJK doing at that time.

1. KJK lead her to speak up it & SJH just follow him ---- It might be KJK knew the story what if the story is trully about her ex bf, it might be because the story is about KJK himself.

2. SJH glancing at him in some moments at that time when SJH speak up it the story ---- It might be because SJH knew KJK will be jealous what if the story is trully her ex bf or it might be SJH want to KJK help her story because the story is KJK himself & she nervous about it, so she want KJK help it.

Regardless all of it,

1. What if the story is about her ex bf, maybe SJH want to tell KJK indirectly, I want treated by you like that also.

2. What if the story is about KJK a.k.a her current bf, maybe SJH want to tell KJK directly indirectly, i want treated by you like that again, once more.

Because in PJF, KJK said : Sorry because I can't give some surprise or something like that even in our anniv / when she's birthday / special moments, so maybe it's a long time or at least in 2018 KJK didn't dare to doing like that because didn't want to obvious & didn't want caught by disptacht & fans.

KJK once tells in MUD with Haha & YSC (Taiwan eps in the bus), tells about his ex gf. When you all hear about the story, yes, KJK is the romantic man & always make his gf really touch with KJK doing, so maybe SJH story is about KJK or maybe some part is about KJK.

And what if we hear about SJH tell about their dating life, it's not the very 1st time SJH tell about it.

before Running man the latest eps there was PJF 2018 & Beauty life 2017

SJH said : We always dating secrectly in Hang River but just in the car (it's the same with KJK story in RM old eps when Bingo games)

SJH said : Since we can't working together in the gym, we always doing by bicyle in Hangang River. (we all know who is the man, right?)

Before that year, SJH never ever want to speak up it about her dating life & she always tell that story with a smile face, it really make us sure, SJH now in relationship & I can suspect with KJK & the story about love story in RM the latest eps make me confused because it might be KJK the man with a muscle but  a romantic man or it might be her ex or it might be some part is KJK,

In 2018, KJK tell behind the story about his new song 1% Miracle, in this case, it make us sure also, KJK now in relationship.

• Like 4

@linzer03 @saissuspicious @mn0096 

and also about Haha said in BP,

it maybe he was manipulated the story, it still KJK story but mixed it the story.

Glass of wine

This words maybe related with SJH love story in RM.

And I just curious, what KJK doing at new year's eve since KJK himself & KJK's best friends didn't upload anything what KJK doing at that time + SJH didn't attend at KBS awards .

Maybe we can finish our puzzle about it what if they're announce they will marry. LOL.

and fyi guys, the latest photo of tinny oppa is the highest likes in 2018 (per 3 January 2019), u van check it out & still increase. Daebak !!

LKS agency confirmed LKS is relationship

Haha's agency confirmed Haha's wife is pregnant

Kai&Jeannie revealed the relationship by dispatch

Maybe Tinny oppa indirectly announce SA is relationship.

Because the time is in the end of the year which is normaly for give some news for the fans like dispatch and other's agency also + the very 1st time Tinny oppa upload like that.

Tbh, what if they're really dating in real life, ofc all of members even YSC (i doubt JSM), know about it. Because LKS-LSB all of members know about it but just keep silence.

Even LKS intoduce LSB as a new gf to all of members in RM.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, linzer03 said:

telling this long story about another guy in front of her current boyfriend

I'm of the opinion that the guy in question is not KJK. If you look carefully KJK didn't look too happy after the story.

4 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

I'm of the opinion that the guy in question is not KJK. If you look carefully KJK didn't look too happy after the story.

Yes, I look that also. SJH look at KJK in some moments. So maybe it's trully her ex bf, but maybe he knows that story also.

and I'm pretty sure, since SJH tell that story, KJK consider to doing that also or similiar like that to her (what if SA dating in real life), because at least he know how to make her happy like that.

and after that story, KJK look at her with full of love when she's dancing, I mean the love story not make KJK bad mood all the time, he's Mr. Jealous :)))) LOL. but he forget quickly is sweet man ever, a lot of man will be jealous and even mad all the time just because sharing that past story ...