Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I don't know why every time i open this thread to read about SA there is always this mention of HJY, yes she and Jk has a  love line from RM day which eventually find it way over to MUD and even if they still have one on the show that they are both on, why does it matter when JK just a few episode ago when all out with the help of JS to say that there is nothing between the two and they don't contact each other when filming is done, even on MUD it was also stated that the two are just business partner and nothing else, so why all the negative post, it seems like this thread has became a forum for the HYJ/Jk love line and not SA anymore, so can we cut down on the HJY topic please because as of lately all i can read about is HYJ this and HJY that, if you guys are so insecure in this ship maybe this isn't the place for you to be right now. I want back that happy forum where we can come and talk about SA and not that of his love line, and now it is getting out of hand now that she is joining the show. Even if they do tease both mom with the daughter and son it not like it's there place to say alright my son will marry such and such, even now JK  mom isn't getting drag in when asked such question and she also stated at one point when asked to choose between sayuri and JY she said that it's up to her son, because at the end of the day he is the one who will live with the woman he choose, so even if they do tease the mom on the show that doesn't means anything, cause at the end of the day they are not the ones who will be choosing partners for their children and we all know that what is been shown to us is just for entertainment, i just want to open this thread one day and not see HJY name been mention is that too much to asked for. And we all know that this is a public thread where other people from other ship come and read what is written here so please don't give them more reason for them to come and hate on us by saying that we are hating on her because she is in the same show as him, we our self don't know why she join and i doubt she would just pick up herself and join just for a fake love line. So why don't we wait and see instead of always making assumption and her motive for joining. I just wish this forum would top becoming the sole topic of HJY, because honestly to god i don't get the negativity and why she is constantly brought up when she in't even doing anything wrong but jut joining a program to which she has all the right to.

Sorry for the rant but someone has to say it.

LIKE JK SAYING LET BE POSITIVE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, caliunnie said:

The whole loveline thing has me seen HJY as an annoyance which is sad cause I didn't mind her before I even kind of like her because of WGM. Also, I bet SK is liking it because they want JK to marry already:sweatingbullets:

HJY is a good girl, she is close with all the people who gets to know her she is bubbly and cute. And SJH is not the type to open up to people easily but I find her very appreciative of HJY lately and I really like it. Actually because it's KJK who is involved in this loveline, people became very curious about it. HJY has been treating other men the same way she did with KJK but it has never been transformed into a loveline or something big because everyone knows how cute and outgoing she is. 

HJY guested before in RM and everytime she did, she was paired with KJK but it has never become a big thing because it was a once or twice a year appearance but when it became a weekly performance, the loveline became intense. 

As much as we believe that KJK is rejecting the loveline, I also think that HJY is starting to feel the burden of a loveline. She has been on WGM before and she knows its consequences, but a loveline with KJK is on another scale. LOL

Anyway, let's wait and see how all of this complicated situation gets resolved, in the mean time, let's enjoy our Kookie's elegant appearance in MAMA's red carpet and SJH's Hallyu wave ;) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrXfMCzFRYpgyKFIbuCfcTmf-7k5xYqk4AVPdM0/

• Like 2

Out of topic guys...

KJK back in Korea now from Hongkong, I think KJK missing ..... SJH :))

Hehehe it reminds me with the old KJK who always back to Korea asap after his work.

Sorry my delulu .

• Like 5

@twinlovers I understand what you are trying to say but just like we discussed about Monday Couple before and how the pushing for the loveline will affect SA's announcement and how people might think of KJK and SJH if they announce while the loveline is not over with once and for all, I don't see why some fans and especially new ones who wasn't part of this ship when MC was at its best don't have the right to state their opinions about KJK-HJY loveline. 

We all know how SA was treated when RM members or articles mentioned the word loveline at the slightest sweet moment between SA. Before we were aware of MC loveline's effect on SA and we witnessed it even after Gary's departure. SA was labelled the new MC and knets were against it so hard, so now we are also aware of the weight that the HJY-KJK loveline will put on SA if it goes any longer than that. Not a single person here stated that KJK and HJY had anything going on between them, everyone voiced their opinions about the loveline and that's it and it didn't even take more than one page on this huge thread so I hope that everyone here can speak out their minds respectfully as long as the topic is related to SA. 

@spartacekingdom Hope you help make this forum livelier. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

@twinlovers I understand what you are trying to say but just like we discussed about Monday Couple before and how the pushing for the loveline will affect SA's announcement and how people might think of KJK and SJH if they announce while the loveline is not over with once and for all, I don't see why some fans and especially new ones who wasn't part of this ship when MC was at its best don't have the right to state their opinions about KJK-HJY loveline. 

We all know how SA was treated when RM members or articles mentioned the word loveline at the slightest sweet moment between SA. Before we were aware of MC loveline's effect on SA and we witnessed it even after Gary's departure. SA was labelled the new MC and knets were against it so hard, so now we are also aware of the weight that the HJY-KJK loveline will put on SA if it goes any longer than that. Not a single person here stated that KJK and HJY had anything going on between them, everyone voiced their opinions about the loveline and that's it and it didn't even take more than one page on this huge thread so I hope that everyone here can speak out their minds respectfully as long as the topic is related to SA. 

Thanks for voicing out my opinion. I also feel that as long as we don't go overboard, it is alright to discuss other lovelines that may directly/indirectly affect SA. No one was hating or HJY, rather we were just talking about the loveline since it would indeed affect SA in one way or another if it is forced/pushed too much by SBS. 

• Like 2

@spartaceluv98 No need to thank me. I don't believe in reprimanding people when they didn't do anything wrong. Gary's name was mentioned thounsands of thounsands time during MC era and no one said "don't bring other man's name in this thread" basically because KG was related to many SA discussion topics. However I believe in the respectful and logic discussion when it comes to other people's name be it HJY, KG or any other celebrity. 

• Like 2

@saisssuspicious i didn't say we couldn't discuss his love line here, but if you realize, that love line is been mentioning non stop on this forum when we should be talking bout SA instead of HJY/JK its like now this forum is strictly about the two and not about JK and JH, at that too the lease little mention of HJY, i was just stating that we tone it down now, because a lot of person's come here to read about SA not the love line between JK/JY. And as soon as we think that topic is close and done with,then here we go again, what if JY and JK this, what if they that, honestly it is getting tiring, KJK went a head and denied anything that could possible happen between the two why can't we just take it at that and not get jumpy at the mere mention of JY, yes she is  fixed member but what can we do about it at the end of the day it was her decision to join and i doubt she join because she want to continue the love line with him, all i am saying is that before jumping to conclusion lets us all wait and see how this thing play out, love line or not we all know jk stance on the matter.

I understand how the mc love line affected jh before hence the reason why she is shying away from any right now, when it comes to the two they themselves know what is best and the reason why i asked to put in prospective as to why jk say what he said regarding the two and their love line, not just on RM but also on the very same show that JY will be a fixed member. So i don't see why the constant bringing up of the love line here, also when it come to love line we should know that it is just that a  love line.

• Like 5

I want to give my opinion  (objective).

tbh, we can't look people from just one side, we must look from all side. Black & white. Yin & Yang. So, we can conclude correctly.

for example : What if we just look SA in RM, we can judge KJK easly, he's harsh but what if we look him in Travel with My Mom & MUD, we can't judge him like that anymore, we can judge him is really good man with a good heart with a good life, same with SJH, we can judge her easly what if we just look her in RM, she's not active again like old days in RM, but what if we look PJF, we can judge her, she's still the same like old RM, never changes.

This is SA forum. We can said anything in this forum as far as related with SA, because ofc it will be have an effect directly-indirectly to SA, SA shippers, & another shippers related with SA.

I know, some SA shippers in this forum & SA ig didn't like what if we bringing up another woman / man related SA but we can't denying it, we can't close our eyes, our heart, & our ears. We're just ordinary human, we're just fans of SA, we don't know anything, we just have presumption with anything related SA, & I think it's normal we're getting afraid, angry, & sad about it. Maybe it's too much for mentioning their busines couple in this forum also not good it will be give a negative vibe in this forum & SA ig.

In this forum & SA ig, we should express that feeling & another SA shippers must support each other for them, so, all of SA shipper can survive from their hard time. I know, it's really hard for us.

Still fighting, still support SA & SA shippers, & still spread of love like SA always give a positive vibe wherever they're.

• Like 4

It might seem that HJY is mentioned non stop in this forum but the truth is she is only mentioned when something happens regading her and KJK. It's just that the forum has been quiet since last sunday due to the lack of interaction and moments between SA since last episode, anyone hardly posted anything on the thread that's why it seems like the forum is quiet and for two weeks now there wasn't anuthing to talk about regarding SA basically the best posts and conversations stopped after KJK's appearance on PJF. 

Like I said before I understand the negative response toward KJK-HJY mention on this thread but it is more important to show that we are not scraed to mention it because we are really sure that there is nothing going on between them. Members here just discussed the impact that it may bring on SA nothing more nothing less. And as you can see, if you go back and read the posts again, no one belittled or was disrespectful toward HJY it's completely the opposite. We praised her good personality and even showed how friendlier she is toward SJH. And once again the lack of posts about SA made it seem like there is a lot of posts about HJY when in reality the discussion about the other loveline didn't even take a whole page in this thread. 

Anyway I don't think it's good to let this topic go on forever. And I really insist that i understand your pov @twinlovers but my post above where I stop the HJY topic and change it back to SA came at the same time as your post so we weren't able to go on with SA instead. As a mature woman and a responsible member here, I know that some lurkers or even disguised fan in here take this as an opportunity to diss SA or HJY but I was making sure that nothing goes out of control while discussing something SA related. Anyway, let's spread some good vibes again and everyone from his place share a good moment about SA instead. 

I also find the constant mention of KJK's interactions with other females (this includes JSM as well as HJY) to be tiring, and it makes it difficult for me to participate. I don't mind if we discuss love lines in relation to actual events (e.g. KJK's reactions to MC, SJH's reactions to KJK love lines), but much of the talk on here is speculation that a KJK-JSM love line will be created or speculation that KJK-HJY love line will be revived. I'd rather discuss fun spartace things, like what's our favorite SA episodes, what moments made us believe spartace is real, anyone has fanfic recs, anyone has other couple comparisons to spartace, in the times when spartace moments are slow. Rather than a constant speculation of what negative things might happen, let's make shipping fun!

• Like 6

@spartacekingdom I really hate it when someone gives a different opinion than others,the classical sentence come out "I'm sorry I will be a silent reader again". Well it's a forum where opinions can be harmonic or clashes one against the other. I have different opinion with twinlovers but it doesn't mean "she/he" or me need to back down or stop posting/rampaging through this thread's pages/discussions. 

Everyone who ships SA is welcomed here even from a reader's position. I shipped SA from the start of RM, but only years later I decided to join this forum as a "writer" here. And If you are the same person with the same IG profile, you are one of my favorites on IG, so hope to see you more here and on your account since evryone helps promote SA from their position. So if you can't post here since being an IG admin is not an easy thing I can't ask you to be as active as others here since you won't find that much time to manage your account and read/write in here at the same time. There is also your personal life and I was absent for some time due to personal matters so yeah there is this and that. 

Anyway let's liven up the mood,everyone here is a good moment I like about SA not directly from them but through YJS-HAHA-YSC ;) 

@saissuspicious All i was saying is that why do we let this love line get to us when we know that it is just that a love line i wish we could just see the positive and not let the mere mention of HJY get to us, yes i realize that the forum have been slow but that doesn't mean we should make it up with bringing up HJY, if we continue like this then we are simply telling other that it is ok for them to come and talk about things that are not related to SA. I never said that anyone was been disrespectful towards her we on the thread don't see it that way but non shippers of SA will think differently if her name keep on popping even when it has nothing to do with jk. all i am saying is to wait and see what sbs plan to do with jy appearance on the show before jumping the gun this also goes for the award show as well. Don't get me wrong i like reading your comment and cause  all, also when a lot of SA shippers  are getting frustrated you always give words of encouragement  to calm hem down, all i want is for this forum to think positive and stop drowning them self in sorrow while thinking about the love line and have positive thinking and go back to our happy place.

• Like 2

I personally hate all this gloom and negativity. I believe that we should only worry about the things we can control, and since we can't control anything that happens in the future for spartace, we should enjoy the present. So stop worry about the future and enjoy that out ship is still going strong after all these years.

Since we seem to be struggling with things to discuss at the moment, and there's a lot of new people on here. I'm making a spartacer questionnaire.

Newbies, idols, superstars, fill it out and share your spartace experiences. Or don't fill it out and I'll do this all by myself (I'm really good at having a conversation by myself in this forum if need be). I'll give my answers in a separate post. Please share your answers!

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say. 

2. How long have you been watching RM? What got you into the show?

3. Who's your favorite RM member(s)? Has this changed over time?

4. How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?

5. What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

6. What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?

7. Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?

8. What's your favorite spartace fan video?

9. Any spartace fan fiction recommendations? 

10. If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

11. How would you honestly fare in a game of nametag ripping?

• Thanks 2

@twinlovers I'm sory but I never said that we need to fill the lack of SA moments by mentiong other lovelines. I said that the lack of posting made it seem like the other loveline is mentioned a lot. And I really enjoy old and new members posting but for more than two hours now, I have been asking everyone here to post something SA related but no one is participating. Then how can we keep this thread alive?!! 

To everyone in this thread who is connected now and is shy or discouraged to post on the thread please grasp your courage and post something about SA. Let's liven up the mood. (if you can't post a gif, video, image, ..) even writing something is OK. 

• Like 1

Okay my answers to SA questionnaire :) :

1. I can answer it, but I think it will be discouraging to many fans here and maybe asking something more personal so let's skip it.

2. I have been watching RM since the first episode. I watched it because of YJS and LH from Family Outing. Actually I tought LH (lee hyori) will be a member but turns out she was a guest for the 1st episode, I was disappointed back then but I'm happy SJH joined and I got to discover such a good person. 

3. Everyone but if I need to choose it will SA ofc along with HAHA and JSJ. 

4. Episode 9 had me asking SJH's impression of KJK,she seemed kind of jealous to me and episode 2/3 where they needed to take a photo where the shy KJK tried his best to cover SJH's face. I didn't ship them back then but those moments made me question their impressions of each other.

I believe they are dating. What convinced me was their eyes, their conscience of each other, their off camera bickering and their no-gap between us moments. 

5. The "catch me" moment in Okahama-Japan, KJK massaging SJH's lower back in KG departure episode, SA's bickering moments when she kicked his shoe, Byul telling HAHA that she "she became a fan of SJH" after KJK side hugged her and many many other moments. 

6. Episode 35, 57, 95, 365, 332, 103, ...

7. HAHA as president, JSJ as VP and YJS as a treasurer.

8. I can't there are many. But maybe I can choose from FM or Awards ceremonies one. Maybe the one where SJH do the T-T sign to KJK. 

9.  I don't read FF about SA. 

10. Byul pair of shoes and she was pretty by KJK. 

11. I'am pretty athletic so I think I can do pretty well LOL

• Like 6

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say. 

I'm linzer03, as if y'all didn't already know that. You can call me Linz or Linzer. I'm a writer and law student (which should give you a hint as to my age).

I started watching RM in 2015. I was a 2PM fan, so I watched all the episodes with 2PM as guests. Then I enjoyed the show and cast, so I started watching the other episodes on dramafever (may it rest in peace). I didn't join this forum until early 2016 after the mystery box episode where SJH demanded KJK hold her hand. 

My favorite RM member has always been and will always be KJK. Second and third places (SJH and HH) aren't even close. KJK is far from perfect, but I really admire his life philosophy and his willingness to grow as a person. (And he happens to be really hot. What can I say? I'm a straight female with eyes.) SJH, is a badass but also kind woman, and someone I wish I was a bit more like, and HH is probably the RM member I'm most like in terms of personality (make of that what you will). I love all the RM cast though!

4. How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?

I've been shipping spartace since late 2015. It took me a long time though to believe they were actually dating. I mainly had suspicions. The mystery box episode (ep 285) is what made me start to really believe there was actually something there and talking my suspicions over with people on here is what led me to the conclusion they were actually dating and have been since 2013.

5. What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

In case I haven't made it clear, I love the mystery box moment in ep 285. I don't know if newer shippers know this, but back in 2015, most RM fans refused to believe KJK and SJH were close because they had so few interactions on screen. Spartace shippers had to keep insisting KJK and SJH were really close off camera, and ep 285 was kind of a validation moment where people had to stop denying spartace's closeness. 

I also love the scene when after rowing across the river in ep 178, SJH goes to KJK, gives him towels and holds his hand. She's so caring in that scene that I couldn't imagine her being so focused on him if they weren't dating.

6. What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?

I've actually done this to my roommate. I showed her the 2013 winter olympics episode where they made the anthill, the 2012 episode where KJK piggybacked SJH everywhere, and the 2014 episode where SJH was the princess and KJK shouted her name repeatedly. She's not an RM fan, but I keep her updated on spartace because she's a sucker for ships like I am. 

7. Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?

I'm going to say HH is the president. YJS is the vice president. JSJ is the treasurer (so he can handle the gold).

8. What's your favorite spartace fan video?

There's lots of amazing spartace videos, but clairejiaxuan made a couple in 2014 that I absolutely love.

I don't really read fan fiction (I only read court cases right now), but I do write it. I'm a writer by nature, and I process things by writing about them. So I'll self-promote and say read my fan fiction It Began With A Gray Sky

10. If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

I think it'd be cheating to pick one of KJK's songs (especially the ones from his Journey Home album) because I do associate almost any love song of KJK's with spartace. Oh well, I'll cheat and say, "The Story That is Not the End".

11. How would you honestly fare in a game of nametag ripping?

Based on my experience playing things like paintball, I say I'd be worse than JSJ.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Who are you? Name, age, hobbies? As much or as little as you want to say. 

My name is Anya , Enjoy Reading, Socializing and Listening to Music.

Since November of 2014

SJH, KJK ans HAHA along with YJS, its not that i don't like the rest how could i when they are the reason why RM is what it is today but those three are my pick regarding my favorite.

Since then in 2014 the way they act around each other their close friendship from earlier episode  and the fact that jk constantly praise jh when given the opportunity.

5. What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"? When KS wanted to change body with jh and jk was all up in his face asking why he wants to do that like a jealous bf, also when he was on KG case in regarding where he should kiss jh during the snow white episode and i can't forget the han river scene where they fell into the water and they both used the towel as cover to hold each other hands

6. What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?  Episde 21, 104,111, 129, 138, 228, just to name a few 

HAHA: President reason been now a days he is so pushing for jk and jh take the latest BP episode when he asked him if he stared dating jh when they attend Mama in 2013 . As for VP: YJS and the JSJ.

Treasurer Maybe KS or SC  

8. What's your favorite spartace fan video? This one with the song thinking of you and the one that has byul song, I thing i love you 

Nope

She was pretty and we just to name a few.

11. How would you honestly fare in a game of nametag ripping? I think i can stand my own ground 

• Like 7

Just for fun.. :D

"so pretty/was so pretty - KJK"

While just looking at you drunk
I only sneak a look at you secretly because I can’t take my eyes off.
Days passed and you still come into my mind again and again.
One day passed too as I was considering to find an excuse.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

all of it. cannot pick just one. :lol:

their nervousnessi can't seem to find an answer with all their nervousness. if there's nothing, why nervous? simple as that.

If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

tbh, i've never thought about this before. but after what happened on PJF and SJH said "he has never let go of my hand" , somehow it's connected to "one man" especially this part...

By your side I put my hand out and

at a path were you can always reach me

I, who cherishes you more than myself. I am with you.

rm2.png

• Like 9