Quantcast
Jump to content
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, mn0096 said:

 

I usually watch it on KOCOWA, which is a paid subscription site, but you can check KShowOnline.com. They sub Knowing Brother, but I’m not sure if they have ep 120. You can also try Kshow123.net. :) 

Thanx! the big picture episode where papa smurf wants jihyo to go to the baseball game with them do u know which episode was it? thank u so much for patiently answering all my queries..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aliciago000 said:

Thanx! the big picture episode where papa smurf wants jihyo to go to the baseball game with them do u know which episode was it? thank u so much for patiently answering all my queries..

 

I’m not sure about the exact BP ep #, but you can go to vlive.tv, type in Big Picture, and look for season 2. HH and KJK went to England on ep #77, so look for an ep before that. It’s kind of hard to pinpoint, since they discussed different things within the same, sometimes unrelated, ep. And, no thanks necessary. Sorry I couldn’t help more. Good luck. :) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, aliciago000 said:

Thanx! the big picture episode where papa smurf wants jihyo to go to the baseball game with them do u know which episode was it? thank u so much for patiently answering all my queries..

 

Its ep 69 of the second season, starting around min 4.00 !!

 

i rewatched to make sure and I got butterflies in my tummy when he asks what she had said about them :D

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2014 at 4:21 AM, WanZ said:

MariaG said: Something I found in IG...

"dianakarundeng: you guys want to know why their scenes in pieces of ... Here we go

My cousin once asked Myuk PD on Twitter before he came out of the father.
She said: why do so many scenes of the jk n jh in pieces?
PD Myuk answer: this is a request for them both to be on display.
and from the management they were also asking for it. so I did it according to their request.

And the last he said that this is "a secret.". .. #spartace"

Cr: dianakarundeng IG

 

 

HI guys,

can anyone help me?

 

I'm reading this forum from page 1 and now page 267.

 

I want to ask to you all : This is mean SA moment on RM in pieces until now because they're request for it ?

 

I hope someone can help me ...

Thank you .

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Regita M. P, yep I would like know, too. If HH’s right about 2013, and since the post was made in 2014, SA wanting to keep things quiet makes sense, especially with MC still in play. Just my opinion, though. Would love to read from thread sunbaes who were around back then. 

 

@cloudiee1004, don’t be shy. Ask away! :D 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

@Regita M. P, yep I would like know, too. If HH’s right about 2013, and since the post was made in 2014, SA wanting to keep things quiet makes sense, especially with MC still in play. Just my opinion, though. Would love to read from thread sunbaes who were around back then. 

 

@cloudiee1004, don’t be shy. Ask away! :D 

 

 

Yes love to read page by page in this forum, a lot of SA moment time by time and they're never changes !! ❤️

 

I'm observing eps by eps since 2013 - now.

 

Before read this page, I'm pretty sure what KJK said about marriage life will be reveal soon. But, since I had been read it page by page, it make me surprise, this isn't the 1st time KJK asked by mc about marriage life & KJK always said : I'll delivering good news for u asap (2014), it means 4 years going on 5 years since that news but nothing happens. It make me weird & afraid about SA for next year ._. As we know, when KJK in Singapore (09.08.'18) attend to Samsung event, KJK said that too again.

 

Yes, i'm pretty sure they're really dating in real life esp when I watch old RM 2013 - 2015 & 2017 i can see how much KJK love SJH. He always jealous & care about her, always like protective bf so much & never changes until now.

 

._. i'm guessing i'll tear what if te next year not happens again -......-

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

As we know, when KJK in Singapore (09.08.'18) attend to Samsung event,

if i 'm not mistaken JH came to Malaysia for the Samsung event right ? ... singapore and Malaysia is really near ..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cloudiee1004 said:

if i 'm not mistaken JH came to Malaysia for the Samsung event right ? ... singapore and Malaysia is really near ..

 

 

Oh seriously ? When ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2018 at 9:32 PM, aliciago000 said:

Thanx! the big picture episode where papa smurf wants jihyo to go to the baseball game with them do u know which episode was it? thank u so much for patiently answering all my queries..

 

 mylovespartace IG want to help you but he/she don't have this account, so he/she help to me for doing this :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Today at KBEE 2018 at Singapore before SJH sign fan meet said : finally eat my fave food in here --> Chili Crab. And then my mind directly remember this video :")

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anybody noticed? JSJ was made as a beggar again for RM halloween ep!!! We all know the story behind, right???:D

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case you guys haven’t seen the latest BP ep. It’s a short one, but a good one. The guys were doing a PPL for wet wipes. KJK carefully cleaned the bathroom, HH walked in, looked a KJK and said: 

 

HH: You will be a great dad when you get married. Your back looks so reliable. I can see a husband doing the cleaning for his wife. A cool dad .... I’m looking forward to seeing this in real life next year. Who knows, I got married in 3 months. No, in 4 months.

 

KJK: (didn’t deny HH’s words) I know. You didn’t tell us. 

 

HH: Not hiding it

 

KJK: You were in love secretly. I knew who your GF was before your wife.

 

HH: (Looking angry, then he realized that BP doesn’t edit convos. KJK just laughs at him)

 

KJK: You didn’t introduce to me the one you actually married

 

HH: (tells the staff to get out/get away) lol

 

KJK: (pretends to clean HH with wet wipes)

 

HH: Wow, it was natural

 

End scene. Draw your own conclusions, guys. :D 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mn0096 said:

In case you guys haven’t seen the latest BP ep. It’s a short one, but a good one. The guys were doing a PPL for wet wipes. KJK carefully cleaned the bathroom, HH walked in, looked a KJK and said: 

 

HH: You will be a great dad when you get married. Your back looks so reliable. I can see a husband doing the cleaning for his wife. A cool dad .... I’m looking forward to seeing this in real life next year. Who knows, I got married in 3 months. No, in 4 months.

 

KJK: (didn’t deny HH’s words) I know. You didn’t tell us. 

 

HH: Not hiding it

 

KJK: You were in love secretly. I knew who your GF was before your wife.

 

HH: (Looking angry, then he realized that BP doesn’t edit convos.) KJK just laughs at him

 

KJK: You didn’t introduce to me the one you actually married

 

HH: (tells the staff to get out/get away) lol

 

KJK: (pretends to clean HH with wet wipes)

 

HH: Wow, it was natural

 

End scene. Draw your own conclusions, guys. :D 

 

 

Yapp i had watch it. I hope really really hope since a lot of hints about him want to get married. Can't wait for next year :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This note is to readers, lurkers, and other friends who visit this thread. All the members welcome your interest in our favorite couple, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo. 

 

I would like to make a very simple request: PLEASE, DO NOT REPOST INFORMATION, THOUGHTS, AND/OR COMMENTS SHARED ON THIS THREAD WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER. 

 

We appreciate everyone sharing our love for KJK and SJH, but none of the members on this thread will ever repost any outside work without giving proper respect. We only ask for the same treatment. 

 

Thank you. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not watched the recent episode but are they trying to stir up a kookmin loveline? I searched for runningman hashtag in google and saw some of her fanbase posting some pictures and saw that somin and jong kook hyung are in the same team/paired up as a couple and also saw some pink captions though i do not understand what was written

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×