Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

@twinlovers how is it? he denies or what? :sweatingbullets:

IMO : like a little confirm from haha SA date since MAMA 2013. this statement, KJK said no but with smile & laugh and then hit Haha.

and actually the rumor from koreans people said : SA have a reserved a wedding hall. I HOPE that's true ... but that's statement denying with KJK.

In my country, we can trust with the rumour, esp a romance rumour, it almost accurate. So, I really really hope thats true rumor about SA.

Never make a clear even when koreans people said SA hv a reserved wedding hall? It's seems strange, right? ❤️

Correct me if im wrong.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, twinlovers said:

You can watch videos on V LIVE.
https://www.vlive.tv/video/95687
Omg got to love haha

Yes got to love HaHa hyung for all the teasing and phew! Phew for jog kook hyung's reaction was not as how i expected to be. He did not answer HaHa hyung's question when HaHa hyung asked "so you guys started (dating) since then?" Referring to SA attending the MAMA awards together back in 2013. Jong kook hyung just smiled but did not seem angry nor did he deny anything. He just asked HaHa hyung whether HaHa hyung was writing a romance novel. Lol

Side note: please get ready to see jong kook hyung in yet another loveline again. This time with a Vietnamese model and singer named Toc Tien. Haha and jong kook hyung were going through her personal details and haha hyung was saying how much similarities that jong kook hyung and toc tien had and was teasing them, so as usual, a loveline is on the way. But nothing bothers me now. Lol. Hyung will always be the one put into lovelines till the day he marries or announces his relationship because till then, he is considered the most 'single' and 'most eligible bachelor'. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

IMO : like a little confirm from haha SA date since MAMA 201xxx ? I dont know the year. this statement, KJK said no but with smile & laugh and then hit Haha.

and actually the rumor from koreans people said : SA have a reserved a wedding hall. I HOPE that's true ... but that's statement denying with KJK.

Correct me if im wrong.

Actually for the first topic HaHa hyung raised. The topic about SA renting a wedding hall. Actually when Haha hyung mentioned that rumor, jong kook hyung just smiled but did not give any statement. Only after that when Haha hyung asked "you denied it right?" twice, then only jong kook hyung responded "i am denying it" without much expression or emphasing much. Then jong kook hyung quickly went on to next topic and talked about Toc Tien winning the 2017 MAMA awards. That was when HaHa hyung brought up jihyo noona's name again, mentioning that jong kook hyung attended 2013 MAMA awards with jihyo noona. That was when he asked for a few times "you two started (dating) since then right? Jong kook hyung did not answer this statement at all. He just smiled without saying much. The part he said "aniya" was when HaHa hyung said jihyo noona had a glass of wine. Then jong kook hyung said "no" to that statement. Cmiiw, but jong kook hyung never actually gave an answer when Haha hyung questioned whether they started dating since MAMA 2013. He just smiled and when Haha hyung asked for the last time whether they started dating since mama 2013, again jong kook hyung did not answer but instead asked to Haha hyung "Are you writing a novel?"

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Hyung will always be the one put into lovelines till the day he marries or announces his relationship because till then, he is considered the most 'single' and 'most eligible bachelor'. 

Agree and when they told him that they should date even haha, but then haha said you two can be friends and he agree to that part but the thing is with this ep even though he is in a love line we get to see a little SA moments which rendered in speechless and could do nothing but asked if haha was writing a novel which followed by a slap with his paper And as you had stated he wasn't angry nor did he stated that she is family or co-worker we just get shy smiles big and bold. Even in the car on the way when haha try to set him up he seem angry so I guess it haha wants to keep jk suite just mention jh and that will do the trick cause when it comes to her its a no comment and while haha talk about the wedding hall when haha said he deny that rumor and asked you deny right and he said am denying which doesn't even sound like he meant it but he had nothing to say to the rest so am guessing when they do announce they probably will say they started two years ago or something along the line.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I haven’t watched it. Will observe his gestures later. So just to be sure, KJK ONLY denied about the “wedding hall rumor”, right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

I haven’t watched it. Will observe his gestures later. So, KJK only denied about the “wedding hall rumor”, right?

After u watch please tell in this forum what u see, I want to read from u too :) 

yes, as always he denying it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

@twinlovers how is it? he denies or what:sweatingbullets:

Funny enough if the wording was translated right what was "denied" was Jongkook reserving a wedding hall not the relationship. I wonder why.;)

Haha continues being the captain of our ship and what a great one at that! They're supposed to be talking about how Jongkook relates with the model yet Haha kept bringing it back to Jihyo. LOL 

What really shocked me was Jongkook's reaction. Normally we get the fake laughter and a very talkative JK repeating "no" but this time he seemed genuinely nervous. Especially when Haha brought up the MAMA awards. 

Haha: That's right you two started then.

JK: what?

Haha: [instantly repeats himself] Since then?

Jk: [pause] Me?

LMAO poor JK had no idea what to say that he just asked "me?".  Also before that the fake thinking face JK did when Haha "reminded" him that he went to the MAMAs with Jihyo killed me.:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

See right? Like what i wrote in my previous post. The last time KJK says “she’s family” was on HH-SC MUD ep. after that he never denied anything regarding SJH and even gave us the whole wife, date, yes thing. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, CI0 said:

Funny enough if the wording was translated right what was "denied" was Jongkook reserving a wedding hall not the relationship. I wonder why.;)

Haha continues being the captain of our ship and what a great one at that! They're supposed to be talking about how Jongkook relates with the model yet Haha kept bringing it back to Jihyo. LOL 

What really shocked me was Jongkook's reaction. Normally we get the fake laughter and a very talkative JK repeating "no" but this time he seemed genuinely nervous. Especially when Haha brought up the MAMA awards. 

Haha: That's right you two started then.

JK: what?

Haha: [instantly repeats himself] Since then?

Jk: [pause] Me?

LMAO poor JK had no idea what to say that he just asked "me?".  Also before that the fake thinking face JK did when Haha "reminded" him that he went to the MAMAs with Jihyo killed me.:joy:

and KJK's reaction when haha teasing MAMA award : like flitring to haha.

KJK's reaction remind me when Cha Tae Hyun teasing him about marriage & KJK teasing by someone (forget) about marriage also (when he read the nominations).

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK's reaction remind me when Cha Tae Hyun teasing him about marriage & KJK teasing by someone (forget) about marriage also (when he read the nominations).

This happened right after SA got fired. KJK and CTH gave out an award, and CTH was teasing but also cheering KJK up. Yep, KJK’s reaction to HH reminded me of the same moment. He didn’t hit CTH, but dropped honorifics and made a threatening move toward his buddy. CTH said he was just joking.

I also remember KJK bringing up MAMA on Dragon Bros to remind JH that he got so drunk that night, he fell asleep in front of his door. When JH insisted he did not get drunk, KJK said, yes he did because SJH told him. He even threatened to call SJH to confirmThis connects with HH’s disclosure. :D 

• Like 8

around 1:23(when he denies) and 1:17 (when HAHA tease about the Marriage), he is biting his lip...... LOL 

i guess i am only attracted to that XD 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, smartace said:

Can we give an award or something for Haha lol. He is indeed our SA fanclub president. 

LKS : SJK's friend

HH : KJK's friend

what if that's true, it means 5 years going on 6 years they're secretly dating with many caught moments & a lots of hints.LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Also had to mention this. On the bus when they were on the way to the cafe to meet Toc Tien, others kept teasing jong kook hyung that he might even be able to meet his match soon. Then haha hyung stated "you guys can be friends" and jk hyung agreed "yes we can be friends, why not?" So he was ok with the "being friends" statement. Then the pd explained they were going to try to make her as on of the investors as part of this special season of BP.  I believe they were looking for investors to buy properties among rich celebs in Vietnam, and Toc Tien was one of them. They all agreed jong kook hyung would play a big part in persuading her to invest. Then papa smurf said "she actually does not know it is going to be about investments. She thinks she is meeting us to discuss about differences in the entertainment world between SK and Vietnam". So they all asked papa smurf "so this is a fraud?" Haha hyung then said "you can be her boyfriend". At this moment you can see jong kook hyung glaring at him, not liking that idea from haha hyung. Also when haha hyung said jk hyung can start singing "one man" to her to pursuade her further if she decides to take a step back from investing, jong kook hyung said "i dont want to do that" but lol of course in the end he has to go along with it and sing "one man" to her as well as give her flowers. Their loveline will be shown in tomorrow's ep, so expect the usual cheesy lines, bgm, captions and teasing from haha hyung. The pd said they invited two female celebs so i am guessing jong kook hyung will have two lovelines for Vietnam Big Picture. 

Also, before I forgot, when the pd was telling them about Toc Tien in the bus, someone asked "how tall is she?", then one staff member said "170cm". Both gapjin and haha hyung said to jk hyung "she is not your type" and even jk hyung said "i don't like girls who are too tall" lol 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2