Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I think this episode is very significant SA episode, even tho the onscreen interaction are minimal. Mainly because the event happening outside RM (the fanmeet and KJK other shows)

1) We now know that these 2 spent a significant time together that they end up sharing cold. Closer then with the rest of the casts. That OR KJK have poorer antibody then the rest. I dont believe the latter :D

2) In just a span of a minutes or so, KJK deflected 2 lovelines, both HJY and JSM, the former with the help of RM's cupid YJS and the latter by assigning LKS as loveline partner for JSM. PDs also seems to heard his plea for both cases (the latter by not using cheesy music during the game) 

3) continuing #(2), YJS has spoken. Again. And he hasnt been wrong in RM. As noted, he has been subtle but efficient in his push toward SA declaration.  

4) While interaction isnt that major, those that slipped are so sweet. And again, we saw they took care of the other when required. 

Random episode watch!! Ep367. During SJH time picking partner, she seems to skip looking at KJK and Kei, and then when she picks the camera actually zoomed on KJK and Kei alone while zoomed out with other pairing.

• Like 6

Just wanted to drop some quick gifs I made from episode 421 + a little revisit/short analysis of some SA moments! I'm putting it under a spoiler tag because of length :blush:

Spoiler

1) SA w/magnet mode pt. 1

RM%20421%20-%201.gif

2) Might not even really be a moment, but JK rubbing his eyes and JH doing it right after

RM%20421%20-%203.gif

3) JK shushing JH with his finger when she starts saying too much about their mission to the Busan team. Notice how she casually swats his finger away a little, her expression completely unfazed as if she couldn't really be bothered with it (again a testament to their closeness: I would def not let anyone do that unless I was comfortable with them, especially if its a guy because then it'd be like "what right do you have to shush me??" lol) 

RM%20421%20-%204_1.gifRM%20421%20-%205.gif

RM%20421%20-%206.gif

4) The whole phone scene (that I also saw, but didn't mention until I knew for sure it had happened. Nice to know that I wasn't the only one who saw and interpreted it in the same way, lol) + sitting next to each other in the car (if given the opportunity/choice, they'll almost always do this, so magnet mode pt. 2).

We know that JK is on his phone a lot, period. They could just happen to be using their phones roughly one after another too, and I'm willing to concede that it's just a coincidence, but who knows, right? They could just as easily be texting each other as well, lol and I'm more inclined towards the latter, if my shipper eyes/brains have anything to say about it ^^

RM%20421%20-%208.gifRM%20421%20-%209.gif

5) The "You'd be surprised" scene. So, I know there has been conversation/speculation that the person who says this is JH, but tbh upon viewing that scene multiple times, it just sounds like JK to me which makes sense since he's carrying on that conversation from the sentence previously. I'm almost 90% sure it is him, in fact. But that could just be me. 

RM%20421%20-%2010.gif

6) Magnet mode pt. 3 plus JH leaning against him as she laughs. She's basically touching him non-stop, lol. Even after he gets up, her hand is held up towards him as if she's anticipating him coming back and then promptly resuming her touchiness. In fact, that's precisely what happens, lol. 

RM%20421%20-%2013.gifRM%20421%20-%2014.gif

RM%20421%20-%2015.gif

7) Her just falling back behind him on the couch was really cute :wub:

RM%20421%20-%2016.gif

8) Kind of mirroring each other again as they are sitting. 

RM%20421%20-%2017.gif

9) That part where JH is busy laughing about the funniness of HH and SC's "chicken towel" convo. She laughs and grabs his arm, then JK suddenly springs up "Okay, since Song Ji Hyo-ssi is laughing so much, we'll give her a sketchbook as well". I like this part a lot because JH goes from dying of laughter to being put on the spot and her tone of voices/expression changes instantly, like "Why did you have to do this? C'mon now" as if she's a little annoyed, but also can't help but laugh/enjoy it because JK is just having the time of his life putting her on the spot like this in a teasing way. He also holds his arm out and tells her to lay down on her back (to prevent cheating w/HH and SC). I don't know why I keep looking at this moment, but it doesn't look like JK just taps her back for her to lean back. It looks more like he's using his arm to help lower her backwards, which is just really sweet and also touchy of him, because it really doesn't take much effort to fall back against the couch, though I think he was just making sure she doesn't fall off since she's on the edge. Either way, really sweet. 

RM%20421%20-%2018.gifRM%20421%20-%2020.gif

RM%20421%20-%2021.gif

10) JH realizing that they intended for her to spell it in English and JK laughing over her response. He's really smiling hard, you guys :D:lol:

RM%20421%20-%2022.gif

RM%20421%20-%2023.gifRM%20421%20-%2024.gif

11) I already mentioned this and we kind of talked about this moment as well, but I'm still not over it. JK looking over JH's shoulder as she (attempts) to spell "Kitchen towel" in English. I'm still so dumbfounded at how he suddenly grabs the notebook and runs off towards the PD while yelling "Don't do it, Ji Hyo-ya!!" with THE biggest grin on his face. Of course, he could just be playing up the moment to make it seem extra funny, but I think he just genuinely found it funny/super amusing that she probably butchered the word. What made me suspicious of that theory though is that we never get to see what she was actually writing. JK gave the notebook to the PD's and if it was a spelling thing, wouldn't they have show-cased it along with HH's and SC's spelling attempts as well? If it was just bad spelling, why the huge reaction from JK? (He literally snatched the book from her and runs off grinning like a mad man, lol.) Just wistful thinking, but it kind of makes me believe that she either wrote something inappropriate unintentionally or that she intentionally wrote something to get back at JK for putting her in the spotlight. 

Another thing that makes me think that is because earlier, JK referred to her as "Ji Hyo-ssi" earlier, which is usually a more polite way of addressing someone and verbally kind of creates distance between the speaker and subject. It might not even be a big deal, because JK is acting like the host/MC of this quiz match between HH and SC (so such usage of an honorific is pretty standard if you're just an MC referring to one of your guests that you may or may not know that well) and he was also speaking it in kind of a joking tone, but notice that JK slips right back into the super informal "Jihyo-ya!" right after JH writes down whatever she was writing (and then cue laughter from JK and smiles from JH). 

Not seen in the gifs, but the captions on screen after JK takes the book is "Let's keep this answer a secret between the two of us only", which implies that it's just a terrible spelling attempt, but in general could mean a lot of things and sounds almost suggestive to my SA shipper brain, lol. 

RM%20421%20-%2025.gif

RM%20421%20-%2026.gif

12) SA mirroring each other again (as if they don't do this enough, lol)

RM%20421%20-%2027.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jitaeri said:

4) The whole phone scene (that I also saw, but didn't mention until I knew for sure it had happened. Nice to know that I wasn't the only one who saw and interpreted it in the same way, lol) + sitting next to each other in the car (if given the opportunity/choice, they'll almost always do this, so magnet mode pt. 2).

We know that JK is on his phone a lot, period. They could just happen to be using their phones roughly one after another too, and I'm willing to concede that it's just a coincidence, but who knows, right? They could just as easily be texting each other as well, lol and I'm more inclined towards the latter, if my shipper eyes/brains have anything to say about it ^^

RM%20421%20-%208.gifRM%20421%20-%209.gif

Hmmmm.... White (JH) & Black (JK) phone cases huh? :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Out of topic about SA recently,

really curious how many time in this year we can see SJH wear adidas.

i just found this pict.

When in RM fan meet in Taipei, she wear adidas (again) & it's diff colour when she on the stage.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpFGCVJFs5N/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=x30l8yh2vxmd

I immediately searched for this pic regarding to your post. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYFLJl_ll2P/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

• Like 2

Hello to all Spartace shipppers, 

I really glad to join this forum, i stopped watching running man since 2017 due to busy assignments, and rewatched it this year. I really rooting for spartace couple !! their skinship is not normal T-T REALLLY NOT NORMAL AT ALL !!!!!!!!! 

thanks for creating this forum !!!! T-------T 

On 10/17/2018 at 4:39 PM, heymriel said:

Hmmmm.... White (JH) & Black (JK) phone cases huh? :phew:

Couple case T-T <3 

• Like 8

Hello, I know is late for this T-T but please forgve my delulu mind T-T 

https://youtu.be/SYc7SEs2_Nk

when jong kook sing while he walks out, 

나는 너뿐이라는 걸 (naneun neoppuniraneun geol)

which means [You’re the only one for me]

he is definitely looking at jihyo right T-T  // correct me if i m wrong T-T  

• Like 6

@cloudiee1004, welcome to the forum, :)And, you’re right, SA’s skinship is really not normal at all whether they’re friends, co-workers, or even family. RM’s a very physical show, and all the members interact, but no one does it quite the way SA do it. 

More than how they touch is the way they speak to each other. There’s a casualness that comes from working together for a long time, but along with that familiarity is a sweetness, respect, and intimacy that’s exclusive to SA. KJK’s reserved so a bit more difficult to gauge, but SJH sometimes says or does things that friends, co-workers, and family would not do. For example, the way she begged KJK to give a break to HH in NZ, or when she refused LKS’s help but insisted on KJK’s when she had to reach inside the mystery box, or when she yelled “Oppa!” and all the other oppas seemed to know she meant KJK. 

Standard question for this forum: aside from their skinship, what drew you to SA? Thanks. 

Btw, guys, YJS and his wife welcomed a baby girl. Congratulations to both! KJK wished for a daughter not too long ago. Hopefully, his wish comes true. :D 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

@cloudiee1004

Btw, guys, YJS and his wife welcomed a baby girl. Congratulations to both! KJK wished for a daughter not too long ago. Hopefully, his wish comes true. :D 

Yes, Yes !! I hope his wish come true.

And you all guys must remember next autumn / winter it's his dream for getting married ...

I hope all his wishes come true !!!!

• Like 6

6 hours ago, cloudiee1004 said:

when jong kook sing while he walks out, 

나는 너뿐이라는 걸 (naneun neoppuniraneun geol)

which means [You’re the only one for me]

he is definitely looking at jihyo right T-T  // correct me if i m wrong T-T  

I think he was looking at both SJH and the audience, which makes sense since she was next to him, and fans were yelling. As a fellow shipper, I respect your delulu mind, LOL. Since you brought up SA’s skinship, while it’s not quite the same thing, I want to point out their interaction as they exited: He not only waited, but watched out for her. This is not only SOP for them at fanmeets, but also a continuation of last week’s ep which was filmed a few days before. :) 

And, let me add: SJH’s singing voice has improved so much! 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

@cloudiee1004, welcome to the forum, :)And, you’re right, SA’s skinship is really not normal at all whether they’re friends, co-workers, or even family. RM’s a very physical show, and all the members interact, but no one does it quite the way SA do it. 

More than how they touch is the way they speak to each other. There’s a casualness that comes from working together for a long time, but along with that familiarity is a sweetness, respect, and intimacy that’s exclusive to SA. KJK’s reserved so a bit more difficult to gauge, but SJH sometimes says or does things that friends, co-workers, and family would not do. For example, the way she begged KJK to give a break to HH in NZ, or when she refused LKS’s help but insisted on KJK’s when she had to reach inside the mystery box, or when she yelled “Oppa!” and all the other oppas seemed to know she meant KJK. 

Standard question for this forum: aside from their skinship, what drew you to SA? Thanks. 

thank you , I'm also one of YJS big fans T-T so glad they have a daughter T-T 

4 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I think he was looking at both SJH and the audience, which makes sense since she was next to him, and fans were yelling. As a fellow shipper, I respect your delulu mind, LOL. Since you brought up SA’s skinship, while it’s not quite the same thing, I want to point out their interaction as they exited: He not only waited, but watched out for her. This is not only SOP for them at fanmeets, but also a continuation of last week’s ep which was filmed a few days before. :) 

And, let me add: SJH’s singing voice has improved so much! 

if i am not mistaken, Ji Hyo sang the part is with backup voice with KJK <3 .... correct me if i m wrong !! T-T but she is really good at singing now !!! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, cloudiee1004 said:

thank you , I'm also one of YJS big fans T-T so glad they have a daughter T-T 

if i am not mistaken, Ji Hyo sang the part is with backup voice with KJK <3 .... correct me if i m wrong !! T-T but she is really good at singing now !!! 

Maybe the trainer is her bf, of  KJK hahahhahaaa like many years ago when Haha said : SJH abs trainer by KJK hihihiii

• Like 4

NEWS :

SJH Ig update : Photos of Haha on his concert.

SJH attend to Haha concert which is KJK also attend because KJK is the one of the guest of Haha's concert.

My hearttt finally heard SA together off screen

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

SJH Ig update : Photos of Haha on his concert.

SJH attend to Haha concert which is KJK also attend because KJK is the one of the guest of Haha's concert.

I’m having trouble with IG today. Can anyone share SJH’s pics from HH’s concert, especially if she took any of KJK? Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I’m having trouble with IG today. Can anyone share SJH’s pics from HH’s concert, especially if she took any of KJK? Thanks!

I don't how to attach :)))

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpJ3gPtHwdh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ddx4t74v1qql

Anyone please confirm he is Haha ? or KJK on SJH IG update? The comments all of said Haha, why my delulu is KJK, damn it my deluluuu :""")

It's confirm, Haha.

I just kidding :))))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Anyone please confirm he is Haha ? or KJK on SJH IG update? The comments all of said Haha, why my delulu is KJK, damn it my deluluuu :""")

LOL, God we’re a sorry bunch, aren’t we? In the nicest, cutest way possible, ofc. :D 

I’m sure HH and/or Skull will also update, so maybe we’ll see KJK. Since HH loves his Mapo sis, he may include something with her, too. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kookiemongg said:

@Regita M. P :lol: it’s written in her caption.. 하하오빠 

ohhhh ... Hahhaha since i dont know hangeul it look hard for me :)))) Thank you dor ur reply ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2