firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

19 minutes ago, tko4now said:

In the articles about KJK and SJH’s exchange in the bus, many are still calling it a forced coupling unfortunately. I think the main reason is because they have very little interactions shown on cam. For the avg viewer, suddenly pairing them together in the past episodes will only make it look forced/scripted. 

I agree. It also probably doesn't help that KJK and SJH don't really act like two people just starting to fall for one another. Even with friends-to-lovers, there's an element of newness to the relationship, but KJK and SJH, at least to me, don't give off that vibe. They obviously still give off a very much couple vibe to me, of course, but the audience probably thinks they're supposed to be seeing the beginnings of a relationship whereas in reality they're stepping into the middle of one. Just my two cents.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

I agree. It also probably doesn't help that KJK and SJH don't really act like two people just starting to fall for one another. Even with friends-to-lovers, there's an element of newness to the relationship, but KJK and SJH, at least to me, don't give off that vibe. They obviously still give off a very much couple vibe to me, of course, but the audience probably thinks they're supposed to be seeing the beginnings of a relationship whereas in reality they're stepping into the middle of one. Just my two cents.

It could also be the way SBS has handled this (as usual). For years, literally, casual viewers have been treated to a storyline of JK and JH being practically the two least familiar cast members with each other. While JH had the MC line, clearly noona-dongsaeng relationship with LKS, a bickering friends/siblings relationship with Haha, candy alliance/siblings with YJS and father/daughter with JSJ. JK was portrayed as real tight with Gary/Haha and their leader, Tiger-Giraffe with LKS, at odds with JSJ and the two leaders with YJS. But between JK and JH, there were literally no efforts to even give them some direction together. At best, they were the two cast members which casual viewers will bring up as being the best in missions. 

I'd therefore imagine that there's a sizable proportion of casual viewers out there who just watch what the show sells them, and do not know of SA as close. These are the people who do not peer at the background of scenes or follow SA and their friends/crew on Social media. I've had friends express utter surprise when I try to tell them SA are close, I've seen viewers see incidents from us very differently. For example, the one where JH and JK were sitting on top of a roller thing and hitting with pillows at each other? I know people who thought JK was absolutely violent in that scene towards JH and did not view the squished hug the same way we did. 

So for these fans to be suddenly thrown loads of information in literally just the last couple of weeks and forced to take in the information that SA are close, I can see why they will view it as a forced loveline. They did not get to see the gradual increase in interactions between SA that we saw. These have all been literally thrown in their faces. 

SBS may not be wrong in all these. They may be quickening the pace for reasons we do not know. But to the causal viewers,  one can understand why they'd be rejecting it. Not to say that they're against the idea of SA being a couple if it's real, but more that they're tired of the way lovelines are forced down their throats and the sudden rush of it 

• Like 6

Just dropping in after being a bit busy, but wow, so much is happening! 

I was surprised after reading the knews about JK  becoming a member of UD. I previously watched the episode that he guested in (and still remember how sweet and thoughtful he was towards the mothers by buying them all flowers that he thought they would like) and only one or two episodes in addition to that one. I’m very interested in how he will be portrayed on the show. I feel like JK is quite different from the other cast members and with this trend of him joining variety shows to show off more of the real him (Dragon Bros, Let’s Go With Mom), what new side of him will they reveal next? As a fan, I love the fact that we’ll be seeing more of JK on other programs. In regards to SA (and actually, JK might of wanted to do this of his own accord as well), but it really seems like they are trying to show the more personable side of JK that is quite different from his RM persona. 

As @linzer03 pointed out, I think the reason people are against SA is because their relationship is not what they expected their relationship to be like. I can’t even really blame them for that since, as @myrunningman1 pointed out, the Spartace dynamic has never been really hi-lighted before, other than as the strongest and most capable members every now and then. With the show constantly casting light upon how close the two are recently, many have taken it as a “new” development and nobody really wants a MC 2.0. I want to say that they should remedy this by hilighting more of Spartace’s natural interactions instead of making everything into a “romantic” moment, but it might be too late for that because viewers might just assume these interactions are because of their forced “love-line” and not how they usually act towards each other. I’m not sure how RM will continue to handle this situation, so I’ll be keeping a look out for it in the upcoming episodes.

I try to avoid seeing haters comments as much as possible. I know I’ll get mad just by reading them, so I tend to gloss over comments. If anything, I try to leave a nice comment/like in order to spread the positivity and draw attention away from the haters, who really don’t have anything better to do, I guess. 

Let’s continue to support Spartace! Fighting, everyone!

• Like 5

I agree with everyone about why some people have difficulty receiving spartace. I just want to remind everyone that there will always be antis, and we shouldn't spend too much time focusing on the negative. Let's enjoy the good moments of this episode and leave the antis and the people who aren't ready for spartace alone. 

• Like 3

I’m pissed. I just looked at the episode at there’s a moment in the bus when HaHa teased KJK and JSM “Are you all fighting as part of a loveline or what”. Also there’s a caption then that says “KookMin Couple”    Sigh..

Just now, tko4now said:

I’m pissed. I just looked at the episode at there’s a moment in the bus when HaHa teased KJK and JSM “Are you all fighting as part of a loveline or what”. Also there’s a caption then that says “KookMin Couple”    Sigh..

I'm pretty sure Haha mentions lovelines again when YJS starts to questions why JK and JH keep saying each other's names. You can hear it in the background but his mic gets turned down I think. That seems to be his go to line lately. Either way I wouldn't worry about that. As for the editors, well, I've given up on them.

• Like 2

Did I see that wrong or did Ji Hyo send Haha to the solitary cell twice when the cell leader was still KJK ? Nobody seemed to object though.

Also she is so sweet and caring even if she does not talk much to me she is the source of the family vibe in RM.

• Like 3

There is news from KJK niece soya talk about her activity and also talk about KJK marriage , she also talk about see SJH somehow,  taking her to house cuz KJK was going to workout! thats i think how she meet her.

and about SA , she still say i never saw thing.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002676141

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I don't know if you guys saw the article published on naver. It's an interview with Soya, KJk's niece, she is a singer too. She talks about her career and how KJk helped her and all ... But when the interviewer asked her about SJH and KJK relationship, she said taht she recently wished her uncle a happy new year and asked him to find someone he loves and then get married but KJk answered her by "but I don't have someone that I love", it's his usual answer. The interviewer then asked her what she thinks of SJH and KJk, that's when she said that she met SJH before and she had to took her home (?) (I think it was during the time fans on IG talked about meeting SJH and KJK with Myuk PD and other people at a restaurant) and she added that SJH is a nice person, she also talked about how they changed cars three times and it was she, SJH and KJK together, (maybe to avoid papparazzi lol) anyway then she said that she don't know if there is something between them but the possibility is just slim. It's understandable, she was cornered by the interviewer and she is not going to sell her uncle :wink: 

I'm not so sure about the translation but I think this is the overall situation. If someone knows more they can help us :wink: 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002676141 

@merada lol we posted at the same time 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

SJH is a nice person, she also talked about how they changed cars three times and it was she, SJH and KJK together, (maybe to avoid papparazzi lol) anyway then she said that she don't know if there is something between them but the possibility is just slim.

I'm sure "others" will make this a very important issue again, saying it does proves that SA is not real and we are just delusional. 

But seeing this does really prove also that SA is really close,  to think that jh even went out together or has even met jk's niece! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

What Soya said is fine. Until the day JK reveals, she as the niece is not going to betray him and say something else. That'd blasphemous. She would have learnt well from 'even if I'm attached, I'll say I'm not' uncle. 

Uncle's best friend CTH was also the person who kept saying he was not attached, he's single and then went on to marry his high school sweetheart 

Soya likely admitted to having met JH before because it'd have been hard to avoid given that it was on social media. So that's the one tidbit she gave us 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, merada said:

so it's not sudden just for JH , also when he said JH is the most  beautiful celebrity woman he meet , he say it as true , he say she is the most one he meeting 

just to say this was wrong after watch RM with sub, JH say it's true while KJK say it's lie as he meet a lot of pretty  actress .

-

also  when YJS talk about SA mention each other, HaHa was saying : is this LoveLine ? on background since they low Haha audio it's need to repeat to hear it

• Like 1

If im not mistaken i saw subbed saying that national sibling for SM and JK,and thats y JS need to sit between them in the bus.. It was so kind of JK gave tofu to SM since he swap the time with her and SM also help him during the movie game.. I believe JK already look into the situation,when he came JH already won the game and got chance to swap time with others (but it will be so sweet if only both of them stay at the prison since both of them getting the longest and 2nd longest time - 10&12 hours:))

i really2 want to know what does JK meant to say when he was talking to KS something like "this will be the last year" on the bus during the pinochio game (is RM really near the end? Remember SJ also said something bout this in his award speech OR is it JK will leave RM behind after he join MUD later..) #curious

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, yumiyumi17 said:

If im not mistaken i saw subbed saying that national sibling for SM and JK,and thats y JS need to sit between them in the bus.. It was so kind of JK gave tofu to SM since he swap the time with her and SM also help him during the movie game.. I believe JK already look into the situation,when he came JH already won the game and got chance to swap time with others (but it will be so sweet if only both of them stay at the prison since both of them getting the longest and 2nd longest time - 7&12 hours:))

i really2 want to know what does JK meant to say when he was talking to KS something like "this will be the last year" on the bus during the pinochio game (is RM really near the end? Remember SJ also said something bout this in his award speech OR is it JK will leave RM behind after he join MUD later..) #curious

What JK meant by saying that was during FT  session, this year was the final year for LKS to shine before the sun is set.. This year is his last flame..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@mongjihyo aha its bcoz of that is it.. many thanks 

but yeah poor kookie everyone is against him LOL (but am proud that he was so lucky to get early release from prison)

Somehow the coincidence felt like a fate, KJK n SJH pick a card with the longest n 2nd longest sentence , really meant to be together until the end (if you not count the rules to double up KJK sentence :wink:). And somehow  i get the vibe from SJH's face she getting jealous or little bit diappointed at first when KJK give the tofu to JSM rather than her. And notice how JSM quickly look to SJH when receiving tofu from KJK, like she was surprised and dont know how to react in front of SJH. Maybe she thinks KJK will give it to SJH. And YJS seems say something to JH while KJK hug JSM, maybe YJS tried to explain KJK reason, and SJH's reaction like "OK, OK i know" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My own translation of the article( based on the chinese and korean version I've seen):

When I watched that radio show ep. he guested on, he spoke a lot. By the looks of him, honestly, he seems really lonely. Earlier this year when we exchanged greetings, I asked him whether he has found someone yet but he answered no. 

When we mentioned SJH who's JK's colleague in Running Man, Soya responded: Even though I'm not someone who usually notice these( someone dating), the possibility of them looks slim to me. 

" There was a time when JH drove me home. There was three of us in the car, but JK had to get off first because he had to go to the gym. However, JH willingly said to me that she will drive me home so that's when there was only two of us in the car( coz Jk left).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

We have read a number of articles since the start of the year concerning our dear SpartAce couple. Positive and negative articles, they are both one and the same in my opinion. Frankly speaking, I do not know which one to believe anymore. I may have reservations (perhaps just like everyone else does in this forum) because I do not know them personally and I can only hope for good things. However, I have come to a realization recently that there is one thing I know with certainty; I will stay in this ship unless SA gives me a definite and an indisputable reason to believe otherwise. 

SpartAce shippers...let's keep fighting!!! :grin:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, purplehope157 said:

However, I have come to a realization recently that there is one thing I know with certainty; I will stay in this ship unless SA gives me a definite and an indisputable reason to believe otherwise. 

I totally agree with you here , I have always say no matter what happen , I will keep support SA until one of them get marry.

I know there is another thing to look at Soya article, as maybe some will say she won't say that easy if she know KJK is dating JH, and she say that cuz they are close friend only ..she could as korean ..when she browse Naver , saw that related word with KJK : JH and SA marriage and I can't say she use them to get promote her comeback , as i can't tell how interview goes.

but if things finally go public there is no meaning to going step back.. JH knowing this for sure from her experience with MC, and she still go with it even after some negative response  on Naver ( btw on today article about kookmin sibling Chemie , people there seem like them as pair unlike SA .. i think it's still past affect from MC loveline that they don't want it anymore) , so for KJK who choose to do that angry/caring brother with JSM, we need just another confirmed how he will react with JH on upcoming ep when they will became on couple.     

• Like 3