firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

14 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

So I really hope that if SA are going to be in a couple race after 8 years in RM, the editing team would do a better job, because so far they have shown us a lot of flaws that it makes people question their professionalism.

Ahhh i don't want to talk about that time when they become together in couple race when LKS say it's against rules, and how that **PD(taek) cut their part 

never ever forgive him, when i want to see their surprise when they found that and how their face expression .. PD *** cut it !! 

at that time no articles ..no news.. simple thing going on .. 

6 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

Spartace weren't in the same team the whole day. I think they changed team coz there's picture of JH and JS in a team earlier today.

can u  share photo?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Maybe it's about cooking battle race, like the old ones. But even so, I really want to see how those two will procede while cooking together. KJK is a good cook, SJH has proven her improvement in cooking field, so I really hope they win this together, be it a cooking race or whatever.

I hope you’re right! With the recent strong push for SA as a couple, the next logical step will be to pair them up in a more “homey” situation, aka a cooking competition. While part of me cringes at the obvious scripting, a bigger part of me looks forward to seeing SA possibly cook chicken (again), though I can see SJH successfully putting her foot down and going for something more exciting than that. How about a chicken breast smoothie, instead? Lots of possibilities for coupley stuff. My delulu mode’s on, obviously. :) 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, merada said:

Ahhh i don't want to talk about that time when they become together in couple race when LKS say it's against rules, and how that **PD(taek) cut their part 

never ever forgive him, when i want to see their surprise when they found that and how their face expression .. PD *** cut it !! 

at that time no articles ..no news.. simple thing going on .. 

You mean that time they walked down the aisle together, when all the “scary” actresses guested? Wasn’t that also the ep when SJH’s friend inexplicably paired SA though there was no obvious benefit for her to do so? LOL

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

You mean that time they walked down the aisle together, when all the “scary” actresses guested? Wasn’t that also the ep when SJH’s friend inexplicably paired SA though there was no obvious benefit for her to do so? LOL

Yes Yes on Ep213 , air on 2014:wub:

SWWWO6U.jpg

• Like 4

Sorrry I couldn't find the one with JH and JS but If you look at the last picture of this post the girl in red doesn't look like JH.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

Sorrry I couldn't find the one with JH and JS but If you look at the last picture of this post the girl in red doesn't look like JH.

Yeah I think it’s one of the guests. That person is too short to be Ji Hyo. Maybe this episode revolves around changing partners? 

4 hours ago, purplehope157 said:

Well...I guess the group composition is expected especially after all the articles/comments about SA these past few weeks. Perhaps the Production Team ( PT) somehow wants to divert viewers attention (maybe a request from KJK & SJH as well). Because I ship SA, I will still hope that being on different teams does not hinder them to still create wonderful moments together. :)

iirc, a member of the forum once said that things are going faster than our SA had planned, so they might wanna slow down a bit, just to make sure everything is on schedule 

and don't worry, sometimes being in different team makes it more obvious to us when they have wonderful moments :D 

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

for two person who's the most competitive among RM members, they almost not active at all during the final mission. i think they just wandering around together lol :D 

iirc, they hold hand just for a brief moment when they found the altar 

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

I remember when KJK and SJH went to eat Jjajang in episode 249, their whole car ride segment was cut. I think when it's only the two of them together, they don't know how to fake their interaction or they feel so at ease that they forget about cameras around them which I highly doubt. In that episode, we got to watch the moments they had when there is other people around them, like the selfie on the Chinese district, playing and eating inside the restaurant and their cute entrance to where the other members and guests were waiting.

SJH look very happy when they selca after they arrived in the chinese district........she even doing cute pose when climbing the stairs

they might have a wonderful conversation in the car :D 

• Like 5

There will always be differing opinions.  I believe the appeal and value add that SJH and KJK bring to RM cannot be replaced by mere slapstick and superficial humour and this still remains true to this day. It is as simple as that.  SJH doesn't need to turn to attention grabbing antics to maintain her position.  *** forbids that if it ever happens! She has always been behaving as per her natural straight tomboyish nature and disposition. 

On their romance, I think it's natural that Spartace are together more often, as the rest of the old RM team are married men and with Gary gone (oh...there's Giraffe but he's like an annoying little bro), it's almost like natural extension that they stick together.  Maybe I'm reading it too superficially but I find singles tend to gather together.

If they do have a  true spark of romance, I wish them well.  If not, it's circumstantial or love line developed by producers,  it's ok too... as long as it doesn't turn annoying or too distracting. 

• Like 1

Dramafever twitter posted about SA dating (from PD interview), and one twitter user replied:

KJK knew she didn’t leave the hotel room? They must kept in touch during the stay in NY:)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tuffygarcia said:

Dramafever twitter posted about SA dating (from PD interview), and one twitter user replied:

KJK knew she didn’t leave the hotel room? They must kept in touch during the stay in NY:)

Thank you for the precious news!

Btw does anyone know if JH had any schedules in NY on that day (the day JK went to DramaFever awards)? Did she come to NY for work or vacation or something? I'm kinda curious.

16 minutes ago, saewoo said:

Thank you for the precious news!

Btw does anyone know if JH had any schedules in NY on that day (the day JK went to DramaFever awards)? Did she come to NY for work or vacation or something? I'm kinda curious.

She had magazine shootings(marie claire). I think it's on the same day but I'm not certain. If you go back to the first 20page of this thread you might be able to find more details regarding their trip or maybe someone else could answer you.

1 hour ago, tuffygarcia said:

This guys must be a shipper too :tongue: just saying~

It’s not strange for JK to know that JH was in NY too but the strange thing is he knew that JH didn’t left the hotel room. Hmm okay SA I see you B)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tuffygarcia said:

KJK knew she didn’t leave the hotel room? They must kept in touch during the stay in NY

Two good friends in a foreign land check up on each other :wink:. This could have all been very innocent, especially if KJK offered that bit of info re: SJH (though we don’t know the circumstances of their conversation and how she was brought into it). Still, the way the poster wrote his comment, there’s a wink implied. This hotel situation reminds me of 2013 when SA presented at MAMA ( and looked oh so gorgeous). From Dragon Bros, we learned that they stayed in the same hotel, and SJH later ran into a very drunk JH. Surprisingly, JH swore that he never met SJH (even before that night), though ofc he did since he previously guested in RM. :) 

This is the second witness account of a fan running into SA in recent memory, with both instances taking place overseas. I’m glad that the fan’s gracious enough to provide proof of meeting KJK. He may or may not be a shipper, but the meeting obviously meant enough to him that discussions of SA caught his attention. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

©️ As indicated. Thanks.

so i guess it's like ep 213 when they can changed partner at the end of each mission ?

and maybe KJK-SJH is one of the final couple 

can't wait for the episode :D 

• Like 4

Hahahaha that was funny. I would laugh if I was in KJK's place LOL

BTW, KJK is so cute in this video, he tried so hard not to laugh so he glared at him instead :D, isn't this what most of us do when we try the "not to laugh" game  :D  :) 

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, tuffygarcia said:

This is all based on my memory. But they went on the same flight to NYC, JK Purportedly went to the dramafever awards and JH was at a photo shoot. However, JK went on to Las Vegas and then LA, but JH was never accounted for since the photo shoot time. The next time JH was seen, was when she filmed a music video or something for kenji wu 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Hahahaha that was funny. I would laugh if I was in KJK's place LOL

BTW, KJK is so cute in this video, he tried so hard not to laugh so he glared at him instead :D, isn't this what most of us do when we try the "not to laugh" game  :D  :) 

I expected KJK to pop him at any moment. Someone’s very lucky that our Tiger has mellowed quite a bit over the years. Cmiiw, but that’s KJK’s co-MC for ICSYV, right? If so, he’s very funny and talented. Regardless, it’s heartwarming to see friendships like this. :) 

• Like 2

Hi,Spartace shippers,
I have known this forum few years , but never comment.Sorry for my poor English(and sorry for the weird username kk) .
I am just curious ...if anyone remember a film posted by Tiny few years ago, KJK sang a song in a hotel room (sitting on bed maybe) and there was woman talking voice being record but she was not showed.I remember someone here had discussed this film ,the voice sound like SJH. I'm not sure if this could be related to their US trip in 2015,because KJK went to US too often TT...
I am just curious that there are few discussions about the film in Spartace shippers.Not seeing any except here(and I don't remember which page neither)...I wonder if the film was really exist ,not my creation right?haha(although I am quite sure I had watched the film ,and voice did sound like SJH.)

And RM PD really not a proper person to do the Loveline or talk about the relationship of Spartace.I felt uncomfortable when he said about SJH or KJK every time.If Spartace is true,I hope they won't make a public announcement through RM.The people will think there is no necessary to fool them around.The netizens in Korea also seem not like the way .

btw~It's always happy when I read your posts,  and I think the "Good Answer" is within sight.Looking forward to it.Thanks for your information and discussions.

• Like 2