Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

We have to wait for the episode that gets shot after this one to know whether they will proceed with more SA teasing. For me, the biggest thing there is YJS taking part in the teasing. I always see JS as the one who is the voice of the production team unlike say Haha who can tease SA out of the blue when he gets frustrated with the slow SA progression. The only time YJS has mentioned SA directly, where he initiated the topic, is during last year's fortune forecast which also had, most of us feel, the blessings of the production team. Usually when Haha initiates an SA topic, YJS just adds something funny to it,  but never a comment that directly addresses the rumours. That happened during the Christmas episode as well. But here, even when JK was trying to wriggle out of the teasing by trying to come to the point regarding JH's idea being as good as those of the others, YJS didn't let go and introduced this very significant observation that SA are spending an inordinate amount of time together outside the show. Whatever others may say about lovelines, that is not something people say out of nowhere. YJS has never teased MC like that; that they spend time together outside the show. The one time there was a production team ploy to make MC say that they had met each other during the weekend, Gary refused to play along. So that is dangerous territory. The same with a marriage forecast with a definite time period.

I don't think we have yet seen that episode where JK has consciously decided to draw attention to SA. There was some sort of a beginning to that this episode, but for me, the first comment was more in that direction than the 2nd one. The smile after saying "she is nice" seemed more to me something JK did willingly than the second one (which I thought was more of a defence than JK trying to draw attention to SA). But that JK's friends are looking up spartace tags gives me the feeling that we are going to see more action from his side in the future. Chris Lee knows English and Korean quite well; so it is definitely not a case of a korean who doesn't know english ending up accidentally on a spartace tag. Wonder whether some of them are checking out fan reactions to the introduction of an SA "loveline" on the show.

When they shoot the episode, they may not have much idea of how the final cut is going to be. The fortune forecast episode had other things as well - KS teasing SA about co-habiting  to check whether it works out for them, SA doing a mission together etc. But all that was edited out and we got to see a very confused episode with regard to lovelines. It almost seemed like JH made a confession, but there wasn't much clarity regarding what JK felt about that. There was a lot of confusion among SA shippers as well regarding where SA was going, part of it also created by JK's declaration that he didn't want a loveline with JH. So I wonder how SA, especially JK, looked at the reactions to the previous two episodes - if SA are dating, definitely, they wouldn't want a situation where people think there is nothing going on between SA when they are about to declare. So I wonder whether some of his friends checking out things under spartace tags is that coincidental a thing! Like I said, if JK has a GF in Korea and that is JH, what would he feel when other shippers leave comments on his IG and people say he is not into JH or that JH is just manipulating him for a loveline? Most of these things wouldn't affect them usually, but when the show itself is focusing on their equation, fan reactions would matter, right?

Anyway, we will see what happens in the next episodes. If they want fans to support them, they will do more in the coming episodes. But until then, let's wait and watch. As always.

• Like 4

The only thing that confuses me is as to why they didn't upload any Spartace cut from this episode among the episode highlights on naver and YT (think first it gets uploaded on naver and then on SBS YT account). There were two important SA moments in this episode and if they are developing an SA loveline, then these are important videos to be uploaded, right? Already, we have this SA arc going on for some episodes now where something or the other is said about SA. The SA videos usually have high views. Tthe fortune forecast last episode has among the highest views for that episode. Wonder if it is a case of the production team wanting certain videos to be among the top 5 so they don't upload certain other videos which may topple the views rank or the production team doesn't want that much focus on SA or SA don't want that much focus on themselves. The first one seems to me more probable.

Hmm.... I think the decision about JH leaving the show keeps on changing. Perhaps at some point, there was some plan to add Se Ho in case JH left. But the way the PD talked about JH leaving behind the stress associated with her ACE image gives me the feeling she is gonna stay on for some more time. Her fortune also talked about making a lot of money and usually money in these forecasts seems to be associated with work, usually RM. If she is leaving behind the stress associated with her ACE image, is she gonna have a new role on the show and if so, is it related to SA? Just speculating at this point. It can always be that SA have different plans compared with what the production team wants. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I don't think we have yet seen that episode where JK has consciously decided to draw attention to SA. There was some sort of a beginning to that this episode, but for me, the first comment was more in that direction than the 2nd one. The smile after saying "she is nice" seemed more to me something JK did willingly than the second one (which I thought was more of a defence than JK trying to draw attention to SA).

I completely agree with what you wrote about the way KJK smiled the first and the second time. The first smile when he said "you are nice" was more like "let's test waters", he even looked toward the PD direction before saying so, but what's funny is that he didn't know how to say it that's why it came out like a strange compliment. It reminded me of the way SJH wrote "KIM JONG KOOK" in her letter before LOL. When the teasing started and he didn't know how to handle it, he said it in a way to stop the teasing as in "she is nice what's wrong with what I said", however his smile was more like "Oh I finally said it". I also believe that the teasing continued and some part was cut out before SJH went on with her presentation, it was clear from the editing that there was a cut in between. 

I also think that SA's equation on the show will be determined after episode 386-387. What we got to see in episode 385 was filmed before the FT episode was even aired, by that time, KJK and the members didn't know about the backlash SJH would get from the fans because she was portrayed as a desperate woman targetting a non-willing KJK due to heavy/non-wise editing. What we will get to watch in episode 386 will be the continuation of episode 385, however episode 387 (where SJH wears a blue long padding coat) was filmed after the broadcast of the FT episode, so KJK and SJH's behaviour will be either them being super cautious of their interaction on the show and then we will get an episode with zero teasing from the members and no initiation from either KJK or SJH, or we more likely will get to see a protective KJK after the harsh comments toward SJH mainly because viewers saw him as rejecting her "love/confession" in episode 384. 

As for me, I think we will get to see a more daring SA in the future, because based on what happened in episode 385, the editing team was clearly highlighting SA's moments during the drawing segment. I understand that the part of "you are nice" was smh "impossible" to cut since it was in the middle of SJH explaning her idea (if they wanted they could have cut that part) but let's say it was impossible so why still air the teasing from YJS and the other members when KJK kept on defending SJH's idea? They could have kept the first moment but cut the second one, especially after the ruckus that happend after the FT episode. It seemed like the PDs and SA are in an escalation mode. If march-april is about the period SA are going to get married and not about announcing their relationship officially, then there is no time before making their equation clear on the show. They need to make viewers understand yet accept and enjoy their interaction through RM. Until march we only have 6 episodes and SA need to smh play their cards wisely and without rushing themselves to get accepted mainly by knets. I still believe that the official statement will be through Dispatch. 

The next time either KJK or SJH have an interview, they sure will be asked directly about their relationship, if it's a new loveline for the show's sake or if they really maintain a relationship behind the camera lenses. This step would be the hardest for both of them, but since korean celebrities tend to deny and hide their relationship till an official statement from both agencies or Dispatch was released, I won't put a lot of weight on their interviews. BTW, SJH have a fan signing session the 20th (?) for Celderma, maybe the interviewer won't ask since it's not exeactly an interview, but korean fans sure are curious about SA's equation by now and so some fans may ask her while signing for them :wink: 

I also think that the strategy SA are following seems kind of rushed but it sure is effective. A little backlash will certainly happen from KJK and SJH haters, ex MC shippers and the shock of finding out that the two that PD portrayed as least close during those past 6 years turn out to be more close than most viewers thought. But based on the histogram Merada shared, it seems that SA is getting a lot of attention since their first "dating/marriage rumor" back in 2016. :wink:  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

The only thing that confuses me is as to why they didn't upload any Spartace cut from this episode among the episode highlights on naver and YT

That's why when I read that there was some negative comments about SA after last week episode aired I asked if they were talking about a particular video shared on naver or the articles published after the episode ended. When I checked on naver, there was no video shared about SA moments in episode 385. Also it was clear the PD prefered sharing two videos of SJH, one in which she talks about how she always got scouting offers on the streets of Sinchon, the other one is about her bicker with YSC regarding her age. If we talk about pure variety show materials, lovelines are always a plus point to any show, so with two cute and adorable moments between KJK and SJH they could have at least shared one of them, but they did not. I think it was because on addition of having a sufficient amount of SA moments during the episode, sharing a video about it would be like taking stairs two at a time and so the focus will be too much on SA that it may have an outcome they didn't wish for, especially since the comment section can be turned into a battle field for different people with all kind of mixed feelings.  

4 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Me, too, but I’m a bit confused. So, season 2 of BP will be on JTBC, or were the guys only doing a presentation at JTBC? Maybe season 2 will be about them looking for a permanent home? JTBC is a cable station, right? While not one of the big 3, JTBC programs seem less restricted, so it’s a wonderful choice if the intent is to stay as “real” as possible. All the best to them both.

Not sure but seems like JTBC is mentioned on the paper they are holding. 

Yeah JTBC is more like a less restricted broadcasting station but it still follows the Korean norms of TV broadcasting channels, so some restriction will be applied but Made Bros/BP isnt that R/X rated so I don't think they will find a difficulty regarding this matter :wink: 

And yeah hope it goes well, they really need more recognition because the show was super funny, it made me laugh hysterically which is something I really missed from a Korean program since 2015.    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

think it was because on addition of having a sufficient amount of SA moments during the episode, sharing a video about it would be like taking stairs two at a time and so the focus will be too much on SA that it may have an outcome they didn't wish for, especially since the comment section can be turned into a battle field for different people with all kind of mixed feelings.  

I think the same. Even with no official clips of SA’s 2 moments on Naver, they still generated multiple articles both in SK and internationally. If the intent was to “introduce” SA to the general audience, they certainly succeeded, so providing clips may be overkill. If the onslaught of SA moments have been part of a reveal strategy, official clips would have actually detracted from the effort. IMO, an official clip would push things more toward a scripted loveline, than an intro to SA’s real equation. I think everyone’s walking a fine line between clubbing the truth into viewers’ heads, and doing just enough to push the truth while letting viewers make their own assessments. 

Despite all the members’ cringy efforts in the latest ep, if everyone maintains this trajectory, things will get better once the general public is more used to SA’s relationship. Haters aside, human nature will naturally kick in. In general, we love happy endings, and there’s none better than one where love wins the day.  

5 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

So I wonder whether some of his friends checking out things under spartace tags is that coincidental a thing! Like I said, if JK has a GF in Korea and that is JH, what would he feel when other shippers leave comments on his IG and people say he is not into JH or that JH is just manipulating him for a loveline? Most of these things wouldn't affect them usually, but when the show itself is focusing on their equation, fan reactions would matter, right?

I see this, too. It’s a bit odd for two people close to KJK to “like” SA related pictures in such a relatively short period of time (let’s not forget that KJK “liked” one post, as well). Gap Jin’s “Like” of SA’s trio of pics, which basically foretold their marriage was especially suspicious. I’m glad someone’s paying close attention. As usual, we’ll have to wait and see, but PLEASE, I ask everyone to not only respect SA’s personal spaces, but also their friends’.

• Like 5

There is article about SA this time , PD speak i wonder what he did say here 

[직격 인터뷰] '런닝맨' PD "김종국♥송지효 러브라인? 사석에서도 붙어있다"

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003700324

--

edit::

-by use google translate, it seem they don't want do LoveLine, and only show things as it is happen..which mean no force hmmm.so, what about members reaction? 

-btw it's less than hour publish and comments above 250!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, merada said:

There is article about SA this time , PD speak i wonder what he did say here 

[직격 인터뷰] '런닝맨' PD "김종국♥송지효 러브라인? 사석에서도 붙어있다"

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003700324

--

edit::

-by use google translate, it seem they don't want do LoveLine, and only show things as it is happen..which mean no force hmmm.so, what about members reaction? 

-btw it's less than hour publish and comments above 250!

So, everything we’ve seen so far is “real” and not part of a loveline? That’s good, right? And, yep, comments are climbing fast, with more positive ones if I’m understanding the icons correctly. Can someone who knows the language help? :) 

Edit: Alright, I took a stab at it myself, but Google translate didn’t really help me, either. What I got was partly a rehashing of the latest Soompi article about SA and how the members were suspicious. Something about what SJH said. And (perhaps this is the most important part), that the PD recorded only what he saw, and this is not a loveline. This could all be wrong, though. So, someone help! 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

So, everything we’ve seen so far is “real” and not part of a loveline? That’s good, right? And, yep, comments are climbing fast, with more positive ones if I’m understanding the icons correctly. Can someone who knows the language help? :) 

idk, if it's only mean won't focus much on them ..and they just try first make attention then back to normal or what ..better wait sub for more confirm 

+

SA article been ranking on 7 for most popular article reading  right now 

B9MZ8E3.png

--

Edit::

OMG i just add this comments and less than 3 minutes 

SA article jump to no 1

a0ifj5E.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, merada said:

OMG i just add this comments and less than 3 minutes 

SA article jump to no 1

OMG is right! Why this article, and why now? Too much exposure, too fast, or part of a continuing reveal strategy?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

OMG is right! Why this article, and why now? Too much exposure, too fast, or part of a continuing reveal strategy?

what i think with this article if PD really play as they won't do loveline,

it's mean they get backward step after what most korean comments write about Loveline issue on RM 

but actually can't hide that SBS get really what they want "attention" now from nation 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, merada said:

what i think with this article if PD really play as they won't do loveline,

it's mean they get backward step after what most korean comments write about Loveline issue on RM 

but actually can't hide that SBS get really what they want "attention" now from nation 

I agree. Over 500 comments, with a bit more positive vs negative. They got lots of backlash over the loveline, so they’re putting a stop to it. But, if it’s not a loveline, then again what we saw recently was “real?” I know we have to wait for subs, but regardless of those, they can’t take away SA’s interactions. Wait and see, as always. :) 

• Like 3

Wow. So much has been happening and I’m sitting here wondering if this is real. So much for progress! 

One thing I get here is that they are certainly watching or monitoring the reactions they get online. 

When they published the article for the Christmas episode where JSJ said that he bet his money SA is not dating, most took it as a “no” and did not read between the lines. 

But now, here they are definitely hinting at something. Making it more obvious so that there won’t be any room for misinterpretation. What made it more suspicious for me is that they portrayed JSJ as someone who is forgetful so I was surprised when he mentioned the “bet” he made again.

With this acceleration, I won’t be surprised if they declare this month. Hahahaha 

• Like 6

Jung PD remarked about the topic, "It's true that the two go around side by side a lot off-camera. But the staff never directed them to create any love line. It seems when there is a certain feeling in the air, we end up nurturing that mood... I think that for Song Ji Hyo, she may feel a bit burdened about this topic, because of her former 'Monday couple' days. It's just that because they are so close, such perspectives come to question. Some viewers may say that love lines are overdone and boring, but we can't try to hide real situations. We are absolutely not 'putting on a show'." 

Omg there's so many news about them now. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/running-man-pd-answers-question-about-kim-jong-kook-song-ji-hyos-love-line

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

rofl.. 

Some viewers may say that love lines are overdone and boring, but we can't try to hide real situations. We are absolutely not 'putting on a show'." 

Thats like they saying they give up hiding the relationship.

• Like 6

This is the perfect time for them to reveal their relationship with all the news going around and the PD also denies that every spartace moments were not scripted and fake. If only the haters of the ship just open their closed mind and accept that both JH and JK are in fact very close irl and just dont spread hate. Btw hi, i’m new here.:)

• Like 8

With the barrage of articles and sentiments, this is the perfect time and a 'must do" for SA to deny if they truly truly are not dating or together. Any other Korean celebrities would have come out to deny through their agencies by this point. 

So if we still do not hear anything from SA (or their agencies), the ship is sailing smoothly. 

• Like 7

Honestly, if I was a neutral RM viewer at this point, I would sit up and take notice. There is much going on here which is not the normal loveline stuff. KJK and SJH, at this point of their lives, would not risk a loveline just for screentime.  SJH, especially, has been burnt by the MC loveline and if the KJK one is also a loveline, she would just end up getting more hate. SJH is not a fool to risk something like that. KJK has steered clear of persistent lovelines for a long time now and I just don't see him agreeing to a loveline when marriage is around the corner. So I wonder if the doubts are coming more from those who don't want SA to be real coz they don't like them together than those who are jaded coz of lovelines in general? Be prepared for more of their comments why they don't think SA are compatible even when they declare. We will go into that phase as well soon enough. If some of these people have the courage to be honest to themselves, then it might just change the way they have always looked at SJH and KJK.

I agree with the others that there must have been some backlash about the SA loveline for the PD to clarify things in this way (how I wish Haha had not used the word "loveline"). But beyond that, I also think he is setting up a different scenario for the audience where he is telling them there is more to it than they are used to. Chul Min PD is basically saying what SA fans have been saying for years. The only difference is that now they are drawing everybody's attention to that.

"It's true that the two go around side by side a lot off-camera."

"We also feel that even though Ji Suk Jin would bet his life's earnings, sometimes there are moments when they make you go, 'Huh? What's this?'." 

• Like 5

This is the first step, why they make this news out, because people intend to see what happen on rm is a loveline, with all teasing not helping also, because they all already blind with what they see in the past, that's why they not even bother see sa from different view,with this article i hope they see it from different view, yes it's good being cautious. 

if we think from what happen, with jk keep say no loveline, their age, and all things that happen, there is a small chance they doing a loveline, jk is loveline expert and he know the bad side from it, jh also already feel it in the past. 

For last episode, after all the tease from js, they still stick together in ryu jin wedding (if my timeline correct), if they really have a relationship with other people, they should give a space with each other,because people already aware about them and it's off cam with 0 business in it. 

And about sbs milking them, i will just wait, preparing if it's really happen. 

Let's wait a little bit longer. 

What i scare is sbs make this article because they get so many backslash  and want run from it,they testing this combo and the result not good and run (small chance this happen), i don't think sbs do it without jk and jh knowledge, i hope so

• Like 7