firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Instead of denying the rumors, he just gave his usual lousy excuses that SJH is just like a family. -_- Don't you have any other excuses that are much more believable, JK? Weren't you the one who told HH that JH is not a family since they're not blood-related? :tongue: JK is so funny. Yup, I really think he is running out of excuses. Should we suggest some excuses to him that are much more believable? HAHAHAHA :lol:

I have watched the ep. It really was fun. Elijah and Jae Jin were funny. I also noticed that JK made sure JH heard him when he commented, or more like teased her, that her beanie immediately gave away her identity. I find it really cute. :wub:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, twinlovers said:

also that little moment when bout had the white thing over their nose am assuming it was a hear pad

What part was this? 

5 minutes ago, skyblue09 said:

Should we suggest some excuses to him that are much more believable? HAHAHAHA :lol:

My mama always said excuses are not needed if you tell the truth. C’mon, big guy. You won’t deny, so why don’t you just acknowledge? :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

My mama always said excuses are not needed if you tell the truth. C’mon, big guy. You won’t deny, so why don’t you just acknowledge? :) 

Ikr? It's way easier :lol: oh well, I'm excited for next week's ep. I hope it isn't another bait ^_^

• Like 1

Omo. There’s another article?

Don’t get me wrong. I respect the both of them as individuals and i get that they might not be ready to come clean yet (if ever they’re really in a relationship). But i can’t help but wish for them to admit their relationship ASAP. I mean if they really do plan on marrying each other, they should just go ahead and do it. 

But oh well... I know that they have their own reasons as to why they keep on dodging the rumours but it’s just so frustrating sometimes :-( *sigh* 

If everything that we’re hoping for is for real. Then it’ll be worth the wait

• Like 4

12 hours ago, thoughtsmasked said:

Eeeep! I’m totally excited to watch the upcoming episode later with subs! (since it’s already 2 in the morning). Although i know that have to wait longer than usual since VIU app is no longer allowing me to stream for free. Ghad this sucks. I deleted the app, so now it’s a struggle to find a website that subs the episode early.

Can you guys give me a link of the website where you’re watching RM?? Help a friend maybe?? :-( 

i usually watched it on http://kissasian.ch/Drama/Running-Man-Game-Show  or http://kshow123.net/show/running-man/

@thoughtsmasked I was feeling the same way you are after reading that article and seeing some negative comments but I realized how selfish it would be for me to want them to rush things. They both still have many upcoming projects and an annoucment like this could affect those. Remember it isn't just them in these projects SA would feel responsible if it had an negative effect. So, although I sincerely wish they'd announce soon I'm willing to wait until they're ready.

Like you said, if everything we're hoping for is real it'll be worth the wait.:D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mn0096 said:

If SA’s not real, the easiest thing for him to do is to deny, but he doesn’t, even when given multiple chances. Instead, he keeps digging himself into a corner. Why? :) 

It's exactly my question :)

If he wants to stop the rumour, either say they don't have any feeling (like what MC did) or give themselves some distance. They stick with each other like glue making fans question about their relationship, then "act" surprised when being mentioned hahaha. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jihyo658 said:

@thoughtsmasked I was feeling the same way you are after reading that article and seeing some negative comments but I realized how selfish it would be for me to want them to rush things. They both still have many upcoming projects and an annoucment like this could affect those. Remember it isn't just them in these projects SA would feel responsible if it had an negative effect. So, although I sincerely wish they'd announce soon I'm willing to wait until they're ready.

Like you said, if everything we're hoping for is real it'll be worth the wait.:D

Guys, I just want to tag on to your comments, as well. :) 

@thoughtsmasked, I get you. I get frustrated sometimes, too, and just want SA to say something definite, even if it’s against. After that moment of personal insanity though, I realize like @jihyo658 said, that SA have to consider more than themselves. Beyond the crew and other members of RM, they also employ lots of other people personally. While I only see two people I absolutely adore, they have the livelihood of entire families to consider every time they make a professional choice. Unfortunately for them, making a public declaration about their personal life counts as a professional choice.

I would have to agree with something I read recently from, what looks to be, a casual SA shipper: SA shippers are some of the, if not the, most patient shippers around. We’ve been through lots, and will probably go through much more, but yep, all this will be worth it to finally (hopefully) see two wonderful people find each other (or each other’s life partner). :D 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Guys, I just want to tag on to your comments, as well. :) 

@thoughtsmasked, I get you. I get frustrated sometimes, too, and just want SA to say something definite, even if it’s against. After that moment of personal insanity though, I realize like @jihyo658 said, that SA have to consider more than themselves. Beyond the crew and other members of RM, they also employ lots of other people personally. While I only see two people I absolutely adore, they have the livelihood of entire families to consider every time they make a professional choice. Unfortunately for them, making a public declaration about their personal life counts as a professional choice.

I would have to agree with something I read recently from, what looks to be, a casual SA shipper: SA shippers are some of the, if not the, most patient shippers around. We’ve been through lots, and will probably go through much more, but yep, all this will be worth it to finally (hopefully) see two wonderful people find each other (or each other’s life partner). :D 

I take it more that other than having to be concerned about the livelihood of other people around him, JK has repeatedly said so many times (the one rare time he's actually very consistent about his answers when it comes to relationship questions) that he will not admit or announce anything until when he is getting married. By then, I take it to mean that he'll only ever announce when its a short few months to the wedding. So until that time comes, he's just going to flat out deny anything. So we may not get an answer until we're a few months left. This also seems to be the way most non-idol artistes handle their wedding announcements. While I also wish so hard for them to just admit so people can stop speculating, this is his way.

I also chuckled when I read your other post about Jk continually digging his own hole when it comes to his very weak excuses. I'm watching in amusement as the hole gets deeper. For someone who is quite afraid of bad press, denying if if there really is nothing going on would have been the easiest way because JK of all people should know the repercussions of having a dating scandal plague himself for years. But really, three perfect opportunities presenting themselves to deny recently (twice by JK, once by JH) and none were used. A fourth's coming up this week, let's see what happens. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Think JK gives his public statements based on what is being served on RM, so we will have to wait and see if the marriage forecast will also make JK awkward later like the fan speculations. For me, the interesting thing was what JK said around a month back.

He will declare only when he is on the point of marrying since  1) he wants to protect the woman's privacy  2) he wants to protect the woman in case there is fan opposition 3)  if he announces too early, they might end up breaking up because of external interference.So whatever he says is in the best interests of whoever he is dating. So no need to feel dejected.  I also feel doing RM is a third reason.  He might also not want them to focus on his romantic equation with JH which for him is something really personal.  It will also be really awkward for them to act like a couple on a show with a non-realistic vibe like RM. So unless there is some decision on that front, things may go on like this. Anyway,  I would like to watch the next episode and see if we get some hints from the cast and the production team on where things are headed with SA this year.

From whatever JK said, feel like he anticipates  some backlash when he declares, but he is prepared for it. But he feels that is a necessary evil they will have to face instead of going through unwanted pressure and backlash from a hasty declaration.

Found it interesting that SJ, in his acceptance speech, said he doesn't know how long RM will run in 2018, but that he will work his hardest. So wonder how long the cast sees the programme as running. If so, it might affect SA's decision too. I think their conundrum is about what to do with RM in case of a declaration. Usually, after a declaration, the couple in question have the option of staying out of the public eye till things quieten down. But if they are doing RM, that is out of the question. Maybe some of their friends like Haha feel it can be something which can be overcome, but let's wait until they feel they are ready.

Edited by athoughtcloud1
  • Like 5

@mn0096 @jihyo658 Ofcourse. And i support their decision all the way. But sometimes i can’t help but have a moment of impatience. Then after a while i get my sanity back and realize that there is a reason for everything. Anyway, i’ll stick around cause i know it’s gonna be worth it in the end. Well, hopefully!!! *fingers crossed* :wub:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Think JK gives his public statements based on what is being served on RM

Sorry, if I’m rehashing. As soon as last week’s ep and articles came out, I was a bit concerned, since I knew they were going to ask him about all the rumors during his concert. Sure enough, they did that. Ofc, we all look forward to next week’s prediction (which was filmed before the concert), and some of us (me, me, me!!!) have stared at next week’s preview one too many times, hoping that those few seconds will magically reveal the truth (LOL). I agree that his answer yesterday must line up with what will happen next week. For those of us (me, me, me!!!) who are a bit apprehensive, SA will probably have goofy smiles on, play dumb, and let us go crazy, same as last year. As I recently told a friend, if that turns out to be the case, while SA won’t declare, if they don’t deny (which they won’t), IMO that’s a big check mark in our + column. As some have already noted, talking about marriage is not a casual thing to do. Talking about it twice, and encouraging a couple to date, live together, etc ... is as close to an acknowledgment and/or endorsement as I have never personally seen/heard in the K-Ent world. After that, SA can recycle whatever standard answers they’ve used, they can even outright deny K-idol style, but, yep, when they do declare, most people will chuckle knowingly since that’s standard procedure for the industry. 

Alright, moving on. :) 

I did finally manage to watch the latest ep, and my observations will overlap what some of you already posted. While I liked the guests, the games were a bit confusing to me. I was focused mainly on SA and I know that them being close had something to do with them being on the same team, but KJK clearly paid a lot of attention to SJH. He noticed her hat, complimented her repeatedly, and constantly talked to her off focus. He hovered over her, and was protective. SA stayed largely in the background, but there was a definite vibe that was hard for me to define. Very couple-y (ofc, since I’m a shipper), but mostly just a vague sense of togetherness beyond basic team work. I hope that makes sense. I barely saw or heard SJH during this ep, but when I did, she often stood next to or behind KJK. I guess they mutually hovered around each other. That little moment when SJH was talking to YSC, and KJK tried to casually grab her attention, and she pretended to hit him was cute. Odd, but cute. I’m rehashing again, but if there’s nothing to hide, he could have just said something out loud, and she could have openly punched him, perhaps acting annoyed since he’s “scolding” her, again. Those actions would have been more variety-like. I don’t know why he felt he had to be so careful, checking out his surroundings while telling her something. 

The highlight for me, in addition to next week’s preview, was when Sparta and Ace showed up during the train mission. He sacrificed himself, and she outsmarted the zombies. When she moved down the left side of the train, the camera shifted directly to him. He had this expectant look and smile on his face and, sure enough, she delivered. 

Guys, we’ve seen a virtual avalanche (relatively speaking) of SA moments in 2017, and even the past few months on and off RM. Honestly, I will be shocked if SA are not together. I know it’s hard to believe, but I’m not always on shipper mode. When that happens, from the point of view of an observer, shippers aren’t crazy. Most people who act like SA are, at the very least, very interested in each other romantically. If SA are somehow not together right now (!), they’re well on their way. :D 

Edit: I’m a bit slow today so I could be wrong, but I think the filming sequence is this week’s ep, last week’s ep, next week’s ep (or vice versa for these two), the awards show and celebration at the restaurant, the concert. In other words, SA and especially KJK in hovering mode (this week), SJH acknowledging shippers and SA playing with the baby (last week), the 2nd new year marriage prediction and LKS talking about SA living together (next week), the articles as clickbait for the “baby” ep, the awards show where one fan reported seeing KJK taking care of SJH (removing petals from her hair), the celebration at the restaurant with SA sitting together (a video of which 401 Rest deleted), the concert where, once again, KJK didn’t take the opportunity to deny. Hmmmm.

Someone, please correct me if I’m wrong. :) 

• Like 7

I just finished watching yesterday's episode, I would like to say that the overall episode was okay. The train game was smh interesting, guess the name/title is usually a very funny game however it would take a lot of time when there are many guests that's why I couldn't enjoy the game. They choose Pyeongchang as a theme since the winter olympic games are approaching  but the games had no relation with the theme also the place wasn't well promoted so I was kind of confused all the time. I don't like complaining about who gets the penalty since it's a variety show and getting the mean treatement will get you more screen time but I really didn't want KJK to get the water bomb punishement since he had a cold two weeks ago, he is a singer and colds affect the voice so much, also KJK will be very busy with concerts, ICSYV 5, his solo album release..., I know LKS did it out of consideration just to get KJK more screen time, but I doubt KJK would like to be water bombed almost around the same time the controversary with SBS happened last year. 

Now about the guests, as it wasn't their first appearnce on RM, they didn't seem like outsiders, however I need to admit that Elijah was a discovery to me, I sensed it last time when she was a guest, the way she reacted after twisting her ankle gave me the feeling that she is the clumsy type LOL. In relation to KJK, when she guested in the couple race episode before, YJS asked KJK to happily accept Elijah as his partner when she was passed down to him since she ressemble YEH and KJK was kind of angry at YJS's comment instead of being shy. It's my first time seeing KJK being angry about YEH topic, however what's strange is that this part wasn't aired in the actual episode, they just uploaded a video clip about it on their YT channel, however 10minutes later the video was deleted. Isn't it strange :wink: I remember in that episode SJH was peeking from the window to check how the selection is going on, also someone gave her a fload of compliments and kept an eye on her during the whole selection of partner process.  

Just like everyone else here, I noticed that KJK was paying so much attention to SJH. Actually I wasn't surprised by his actions instead I was kind of expecting it. I think if Sechskies weren't the guests, maybe we could have seen a more careful and alarmed KJK when dealing with SJH after that Chrismas episode. So now, if we look at the situation from KJK's side, it will be kind of understandable. Last time when Sechekies guested on RM, they were a team with SJH and we all saw how real Jae Jin and other members attraction was toward SJH. They were clearly flirting/hitting on SJH openly even when the camera was still rolling. Imagine you are KJK, later on you watch the epiosde while relaxed at home, then you find out that when you was eating your meal in a cosy and warm place, some guys were hitting on your gf. How would you react? Would you be okay to let your gf be in the same team with them again? Would you be so cool about it or stick like glue to your gf as a signal that "let me see how are you going to hit on my gf now, come on bring it on"? By the way, we need @Adines Nugraha's point of view here :wink: When I watched the episode, it seemed like the teams were fishily arranged or that KJK simply asked to be on the same team with SJH. I don't know but that was a feeling I got from the way the members choose their teams. Also YSC always played the usual RM antics about rejecting the female members of RM, I found it strange that this time around YSC shouted "I want to be in SJH-JSM team". If the translation is right, was that his way of teasing KJK?!!        

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Imagine you are KJK, later on you watch the epiosde while relaxed at home, then you find out that when you was eating your meal in a cosy and warm place, some guys were hitting on your gf.

Was the Sechskies member KJK headlocked on the train (along with YSC) the same one who interacted quite a bit with SJH the last time the group came? I  know KJK sacrificed himself for the game, but if you’re right and hurting that guy was in direct retaliation for flirting with SJH, LOL. I remember how during Byul’s episode, he claimed he wasn’t the jealous type, and YJS called him on it. Of course, you’re not jealous.... :) 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

his solo album release..

Uh, I must have slept through the announcement on this, but when is the release? Thanks.

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

By the way, we need @Adines Nugraha's point of view here

Yep, I’m looking forward to his insight on this, as well (LOL). I did just now ask my BF how he would feel if some other guy hit on me, and he just gave me a dirty look :blink:. He walked away before I could ask him more. I’m not sure if he felt insulted because I asked if he would be upset, or if he took off to thump his chest in case he has to fight an imaginary man. LOL

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

YSC shouted "I want to be in SJH-JSM team". If the translation is right, was that his way of teasing KJK?!!        

Yep, this caught my attention, too. I know he’s always shown a preference for SJH, but this sounded odd. :) 

• Like 3